Matt Hasselbeck working with Dak Prescott

KeepinTime

Reaction score
lmao! Good god, how many more players do they need to try and teach Dak how to play the QB position?

Hell yeah the OC loves this move, his job is on the line with Dak, as well as MM. I wonder what Peyton Manning is doing now days?
Subway commercials

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
lmao! Good god, how many more players do they need to try and teach Dak how to play the QB position?

Hell yeah the OC loves this move, his job is on the line with Dak, as well as MM. I wonder what Peyton Manning is doing now days?
If the Cowboys didn’t do something like this you’d be *****ing about why they haven’t.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If the Cowboys didn’t do something like this you’d be *****ing about why they haven’t.

Yup, the complaint would be "Dak isn't working hard enough". Honestly, we could have Patrick Mahomes here, and people would find a way to complain.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Exactly, and the players are the ones who put points on the board and keep points off the board. Not the coaches, not the owner/GM, and certainly not the fans. So, I'm not sure why Skip Mountainbayless is basically saying that. The players come and go, but, when they're on the Cowboys, they're part of the team. When you cheer for the Cowboys, you're cheering, by definition, for those players since they are on the team.

Come on, this was funny

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He's on the TEAM! Can't the haters get that through their thick skulls? LOL! So damn funny, it's pathetic!

Haha, I know. It's like, "No, he's just a player, he's not part of the team." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so, he's not the one throwing the football? He's not on the Cowboys roster? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly, and the players are the ones who put points on the board and keep points off the board. Not the coaches, not the owner/GM, and certainly not the fans. So, I'm not sure why Skip Mountainbayless is basically saying that. The players come and go, but, when they're on the Cowboys, they're part of the team. When you cheer for the Cowboys, you're cheering, by definition, for those players since they are on the team.
They can't see through their hate goggles. One even has an avatar with Sirianni ....that speaks volumes

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They can't see through their hate goggles. One even has an avatar with Sirianni ....that speaks volumes

Yeah, cuz God Forbid the players are part of the Cowboys and are....etched in Cowboys history books. Shocking, I know. You can't look at a Cowboys page on Wikipedia, and not see the current players listed as.....part of the Dallas Cowboys. Imagine that

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Haha, I know. It's like, "No, he's just a player, he's not part of the team." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so, he's not the one throwing the football? He's not on the Cowboys roster? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Sorry, let me make this even funnier:

5wpmkw.png

Soooooooo..........Dak's not the one who was the QB of the team that went 12-5 and won a playoff game? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And I don't stars on my fursuit.........oh wait, I do haha.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak upon hearing the news the team is bringing in another QB coach to try and make him legit........ :muttley: