Matt Hasselbeck working with Dak Prescott

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I don't understand? Wasn't MM calling the plays supposed to fix the offense?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What a reference group to make 'sense' that compares to a generalized discussion beyond intended insult, maybe?
Such tortured, fragmented and nonsensical grammar I have rarely seen.
As to that sterling résumé, I can vouch that there are far more accomplished posters here who winced at your aggrandizement but who are secure enough to not cackle at their trophies.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
For those fans that hate Dak, you should still be rooting for the guy. Aren't you Cowboys fans? I thought the anti-Romo guys were bad, but this is ridiculous
Yup, the Romo haters were bad, but the Dak haters put the Romo haters to shame. :laugh:

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
No problem bringing in a guru, however, a lot of what a QB does is instinctive and based on an ability to process information and react......which is something that's difficult to impart in the soft confines of the training field.

What Dak needs is more realistic rep's at facing the adversity he'll find in game time. Some of the plays we ran last year looked as if there was a "WHY DID THAT FAIL, IT WORKED IN TRAINING".

shabazz

Reaction score
Amazing what one bad year does to a reputation.
Amazing what a 2-4 playoff record with an immensely talented team will do too…...just ask Antonio Romero Romo

Gots to get it done in the playoff and score more than 1 whole TD in the Divisional Round Game……regardless of excuses, excuses, excuses.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazing what one bad year does to a reputation.
LOL guess you were in a coma since 2016.:muttley:
Unless I've missed those Dak teams that did a Mahomes and raised some SB trophies???? :omg:
What has Dakko really done in his career..........2 playoff wins?

shabazz

Reaction score
Unless I've missed those Dak teams that did a Mahomes and raised some SB trophies???? :omg:
Some of Daks fans are leaving out leading the league in fumble 2 other separate years from his interception crown year. He’s been inconsistent and wilted against tough defense along with now becoming injury prone as well. He runs like he’s in cement and cant overcome and elevate others around him when facing adversity and change

7+ years is a big enough sample size for most of us unbiased fans that don’t have Skin in the game

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Made a lot of money, Because the haters keep watching. I'm sure he thanks you, very much. :muttley:

shabazz

Reaction score
This is ridiculous! All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty Dak back together again.
All things aside, we all have to hope that Dak has the best postseason and can string at least 3 wins together. The FO has given him more tools to work with than last year.

still some unanswered questions at the RB and kicker position to suit me. We all see what can happens in Big games where the running game is stymied…….no answer through the air