Matt Hasselbeck working with Dak Prescott

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Amusing...pulled muscle with a thought process being reference.

An abstract concept involving a comment of a set of references but only the word paragraph to discuss.

No explain...grammar or misspelling?

Still referencing a very good poster with complete disrespect with no more apparent cause than an attitude that better fits in a Correctional Facility...apply as a Guard and give it a try for real, Son.

That addresses what you paid attention towards. You still didn't really discuss football...where both Ranching and I both attempt to do first and not just a stereotyped unending insult session. End of a waste of time, here.

Talk football or stay away from not sharing beyond one's own level of amusement...talk football.
What a load of crap, son.
Your pal posted an insult, to which I responded to in an effort to point out the blatant hypocrisy. You then respond with your typical, barely decipherable word salad. (it would be a real hoot to listen to you and Jerry have a conversation)

Let me clue you in on something, respect is earned, but is also given. It is not something that can be taken. Past accomplishments can earn that respect but do not give a pass for current behavior. Most especially on topics that have nothing to do with the area of past accomplishments.

Two things I notice about this exchange. One, your hypocrisy in using insults to somehow defend against the use of insults and two, your Fred Astaire quality dancing around the pertinent question of, what gives a high school coach credibility in internet forum psychology.

Good day, son.

Last edited:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Why are you throwing me into your conversation lol? Man up and defend yourself I have nothing to do with this lol.
You really aren't good at this thinking thing, are you?

You get so angry at anyone "defending" (your word, not mine) anyone. I thought you would like a heads-up so you could come to the rescue.

Must be you think @CCBoy and @Ranching can't think for themselves..... lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You really aren't good at this thinking thing, are you?

You get so angry at anyone "defending" (your word, not mine) anyone. I thought you would like a heads-up so you could come to the rescue.

Must be you think @CCBoy and @Ranching can't think for themselves..... lol
Naw I think you and Mountaineer can’t think for yourselves …..you’re not as slick as you think lol.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now there's a tact I haven't seen since elementary school.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you are choosing to be obtuse.

You're welcome.
I said they, you weren't included
You're being an ignoramus. LOL!
Damn, you are very sensitive...

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Naw I think you and Mountaineer can’t think for yourselves …..you’re not as slick as you think lol.
That may be true, or maybe not.

One thing is clear though, I am at least slick enough to have you dancing like a circus bear.

Not something I'm proud of, though. It's as easy a rich, former athlete getting a young hottie.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That may be true, or maybe not.

One thing is clear though, I am at least slick enough to have you dancing like a circus bear.

Not something I'm proud of, though. It's as easy a rich, former athlete getting a young hottie.
There’s one of us dancing and it’s not me. You’ve exposed yourself. :laugh:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
BouncyVerifiableAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's funny that after 7-8 year in the league he still needs help, I mean come on now!
You really think that no other quarterbacks in the NFL workout with veteran coaches that played the position in the league?

I mean, I understand being frustrated with how Dak played last season, but come on now. The dude shows up to practice and we crucify him for it?

Momanpr100

Reaction score
lmao! Good god, how many more players do they need to try and teach Dak how to play the QB position?

Hell yeah the OC loves this move, his job is on the line with Dak, as well as MM. I wonder what Peyton Manning is doing now days?
I mean why have coaches at all? Just let them go play, since apparently pros don't need no more coaching :huh:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You really think that no other quarterbacks in the NFL workout with veteran coaches that played the position in the league?

I mean, I understand being frustrated with how Dak played last season, but come on now. The dude shows up to practice and we crucify him for it?
There is a myopic view of Dak here based on what too many people convince themselves that he is. And too many posters here seem to be more interested in being "right" about Dak being bad above anything else. He's a living, breathing obsession in their minds, and they wait for a story like this so they can pound on their keyboards and use it as "evidence" he sucks.

Personally I could care less about proving people wrong here one way or another. We can love Dak or hate Dak, but no matter what he is the quarterback of this team for at least two more years. You can't just wake up one morning and say let's go get the next Patrick Mahomes or Joe Burrow. The NFL doesn't work that way.

Dak is far from the best in the league but he is certainly in the 7 to 12 range. Which means he is good enough to win a Super Bowl with a strong supporting cast both on the field and among the coaching staff. And that's all there really is to it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
There is a myopic view of Dak here based on what too many people convince themselves that he is. And too many posters here seem to be more interested in being "right" about Dak being bad above anything else. He's a living, breathing obsession in their minds, and they wait for a story like this so they can pound on their keyboards and use it as "evidence" he sucks.

Personally I could care less about proving people wrong here one way or another. We can love Dak or hate Dak, but no matter what he is the quarterback of this team for at least two more years. You can't just wake up one morning and say let's go get the next Patrick Mahomes or Joe Burrow. The NFL doesn't work that way.

Dak is far from the best in the league but he is certainly in the 7 to 12 range. Which means he is good enough to win a Super Bowl with a strong supporting cast both on the field and among the coaching staff. And that's all there really is to it.
He and the coaches are working strongly to making the passing scheme even more powerful on the field. 'The Texas Coast' scheme sounds pretty good to me, if there is added a pounding running back to help carry the full load.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dak has been in the NFL for 7 full seasons as a starter and he needs a retired qb to come in and help him?

YIKES

what could he possibly help a full time 7 year starter?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Moore took a lateral move to get away from Dak because Dak was ruining his chances at becoming a HC.

Moore will be a HC in 3 years or less now that he got away.
You must be good friends with Moore to get that inside scoop, lol. The reality is McCarthy and Moore had different offensive views. If the Cowboys wanted to keep Moore he would be here.

Moore may get a head coaching job eventually, but has had opportunities while here multiple times. However, Moore wasn't able to land it. I don't know about anyone else but does Moore really come across as someone that could command an entire team?

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Uhm, every QB no matter how long they’ve been in the league gets coached.

What kinda statement is this lol. You expect him to not get coached because he’s been in the league 8 years?
Exactly. MLB pitchers have pitching coaches. Of course QB's have QB coaches. No different that having and OL coach, RB coach or a WR coach.

Shane612

Reaction score
Is this a permanent arrangement, or just a one time deal?
Either way, I guess it can't hurt. He got no where to go, except up.
:popcorn:

quickccc

Reaction score
I do wonder if it's an overload for dak in having three to four different coaches in your ear and hip pocket from McCarthy, new QBs coach, new OC and guest appearances consultants such as Hasselbeck, etc.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I'm glad you guys are having a good laugh. I don't see the humor in it, but good for you.
Agreed.

When other players like Parsons works with former players, they all talk about how much they love the drive and determination to get better. When it's Dak, it's funny how it supposedly shows his weakness in wanting to get better.