Matt Hasselbeck working with Dak Prescott

CCBoy

Reaction score
I agree with you on Kitna but not on the reason why. Dak doesn't need a kick your butt coach. He puts in the effort and has the desire to get better. Kitna was a better technical coach. Feet here, arm angle here, get to this spot in the pocket, look here, etc. That is what Dak needs IMO. I don't know Hasselbeck to say if that is him or not. But, it does make sense to bring in a QB that knows MMs way of doing things and has played in his offense before, doesn't it?
Huh, never have operated in a co-active direction, standard reinforcement, or team building and neccesary familiarity requiring shared knowledge and timings. Don't understand team building and maintaining team building...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Damn. So much hatred....what is wrong you guys. Such a miserable existence....
He was a successful High School Coach and knows a ton that isn't, apparently, on someone's agenda. How come?

Jarntt

Reaction score
Huh, never have operated in a co-active direction, standard reinforcement, or team building and neccesary familiarity requiring shared knowledge and timings. Don't understand team building and maintaining team building...
Who? I can't tell with your sentence structure who you referring to: Dak, Hasselbeck, MM, me?

Jarntt

Reaction score
Second person ... you, is used to insult. Uh, understand English.
Nowhere in your sentence did you state the person you were referring to. It's fine, which is why I asked, but you can't even realize your error and just answer, so you double down...whatever...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Nowhere in your sentence did you state the person you were referring to. It's fine, which is why I asked, but you can't even realize your error and just answer, so you double down...whatever...

I purposely don't use you when discussing, unless objection needs reinforcement. That is a bad writing style.

As to directing towards yourself, I respond to causal factors.

This conversation now, is no where founded upon elements of football with an EXCHANGE upon referenced AND football principals...not stereotypes.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Teams have unlimited payrolls for things like this as it doesn't hit the cap. Why would anyone have an issue with it? We loved when Ware came in to work with players, we loved when Steele was working with the OL guru "Big Duke", we love when Deuce works out with Micah and Chase, we love when Ferguson goes to "TE University", but because it's a QB working with Dak some get their panties twisted. This is exactly what you want in the offseason. A partially new offense and someone coming in who knows it. A QB who didn't have a great year last year and someone coming in who may be able to help. Thanks goodness we are trying to improve Dak's play coming off of last year and thank goodness Dak is open and receptive and wants to get better and doesn't take offense like some players would.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Now there's a tact I haven't seen since elementary school.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you are choosing to be obtuse.

You're welcome.
Sorry fella' insult is vanity...do try to measure up.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Teams have unlimited payrolls for things like this as it doesn't hit the cap. Why would anyone have an issue with it? We loved when Ware came in to work with players, we loved when Steele was working with the OL guru "Big Duke", we love when Deuce works out with Micah and Chase, we love when Ferguson goes to "TE University", but because it's a QB working with Dak some get their panties twisted. This is exactly what you want in the offseason. A partially new offense and someone coming in who knows it. A QB who didn't have a great year last year and someone coming in who may be able to help. Thanks goodness we are trying to improve Dak's play coming off of last year and thank goodness Dak is open and receptive and wants to get better and doesn't take offense like some players would.
Part of a system that does educate and train a player in a wide arena and for his own career benefit. We all learn differently and at a rates that are not the same as the person next to him.

Good leadership here...

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Sorry fella' insult is vanity...do try to measure up.
Hey fella, You seem to have unwittingly, actually gotten my point, sort of.

Your exalted hero, and former high school coach, flagellated his ego (vanity) with an insult. Not just any insult, though. A supremely hypocritical insult.

Even though it was purely accidental, I do appreciate that you did kinda sorta get it, which gives me hope for you. Keep working, fella. You'll get there....

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hey fella, You seem to have unwittingly, actually gotten my point, sort of.

Your exalted hero, and former high school coach, flagellated his ego (vanity) with an insult. Not just any insult, though. A supremely hypocritical insult.

Even though it was purely accidental, I do appreciate that you did kinda sorta get it, which gives me hope for you. Keep working, fella. You'll get there....
I started out in high school with 3 years National Honor Society and then a Congressional Appointment to the US Air Force Academy...be careful to not pull a muscle patting one's own back now.

Oh, and Ranching is fully on solid ground...perhaps another poster can appreciate his being a pretty strong reference and fully qualified to give and share very sophisticated reference, also.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I started out in high school with 3 years National Honor Society and then a Congressional Appointment to the US Air Force Academy...be careful to not pull a muscle patting one's own back now.

Oh, and Ranching is fully on solid ground...perhaps another poster can appreciate his being a pretty strong reference and fully qualified to give and share very sophisticated reference, also.
I hope you didn't pull a muscle with your vain attempt at patting yourself on the back with the first paragraph.

No explain to us how being a HS coach qualifies one to assess motives, and apply labels in the realm of psychology? A "sophisticated" assessment, and application, at that.

A friendly warning, if you keep up with this defense of another poster, @TheMarathonContinues is not going to be happy with you....

CCBoy

Reaction score
I hope you didn't pull a muscle with your vain attempt at patting yourself on the back with the first paragraph.

No explain to us how being a HS coach qualifies one to assess motives, and apply labels in the realm of psychology? A "sophisticated" assessment, and application, at that.

A friendly warning, if you keep up with this defense of another poster, @TheMarathonContinues is not going to be happy with you....
Amusing...pulled muscle with a thought process being reference.

An abstract concept involving a comment of a set of references but only the word paragraph to discuss.

No explain...grammar or misspelling?

Still referencing a very good poster with complete disrespect with no more apparent cause than an attitude that better fits in a Correctional Facility...apply as a Guard and give it a try for real, Son.

That addresses what you paid attention towards. You still didn't really discuss football...where both Ranching and I both attempt to do first and not just a stereotyped unending insult session. End of a waste of time, here.

Talk football or stay away from not sharing beyond one's own level of amusement...talk football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Why are you throwing me into your conversation lol? Man up and defend yourself I have nothing to do with this lol.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He probably was brought in to help with the wco that Dak has never played in