Maybe cool Jets blasting Dak

Proof

Reaction score
“I have no issue with fans who wish to see the team through rose colored glasses and I have no problem with fans who only see the worst in our team …….just as long as they don’t dictate how everybody else should feel about the team. It’s really just that simple.”

this was my exact quote. What part about that implies that I’m a victim? Or sarcastic? Or surprised?

It merely states that I have infinite tolerance for a broad spectrum of viewpoints. it further states that forum members shouldn't be coerced into feeling a certain kind of way because someone doesn’t agree with it.

Nothing more….nothing less

If someone here wants groupthink and censorship perhaps they should be on the truth squad at Fakebook and Youtube……..there’s a little sarcasm for you. Very little.
umm "we were jumped on by the homers" lol. that's the victim stuff, and the sarcasm is all of your corny posts the last few weeks, not this one. and i didn't say anything about groupthink, i just pointed out that being intentionally provocative will typically get a reaction. it's not rocket science.

if one guy says "y'all are happy with this win? nothing but field goals? keep drinking the kool-aid"

vs

"solid win against a tough defense. I am concerned with the red zone performance though, something to keep an eye on moving forward"

similar sentiment, but will probably get a different response. and there's just a lot of dis-ingenuousness on this board. not necessarily you, but you seem to like to play devils advocate for the more insufferable ones for some reason.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Take the emotion out of the decision.

The focus is on Dak this year and for the money he hasn't produced the results this team needs.
Seems simple, start the process of looking for a solution. What else is left, the coach?
nah if the coach is gone then the new coach should pick his QB.. in the real NFL world anyway, I mean it would be really nice to hire a GM and let him pick his coach who then picks his QB and they are all held accountable..crazy stuff!!! ok done dreaming back to what Jerry will do...

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
it’s not a new wave of “Hate”. It’s a new wave of realization.

As in real life there’s always a group of folks that are the last to “get it”.

Not personal……just business. The clock has run out on patience.
You mean your clock, not the teams clock. Your clock is a lot different from the Coaches, owners and teams clock. I think your the last to "get it".

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I will when he starts playing well.

I have no agenda against Dak ..... He is just playing poorly

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I have stood by Dak from the start and even I am leaning a little towards the bashing.

I think that says a lot about what's going on. And I'm going to have to apologize to a whole lot of people in here for being so stubborn.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I have stood by Dak from the start and even I am leaning a little towards the bashing.

I think that says a lot about what's going on. And I'm going to have to apologize to a whole lot of people in here for being so stubborn.
you dont have to apologise to anyone, your a fan and rooting for the teams players to play good is actually normal no matter what is said here. When you can say "He played bad" it doesnt mean your doing anything but pointing out the truth..no need to apologise for being a fan..Dak has played good games that were not a fluke and played bad games that sucked, well run organizations win championships not QB's, again no matter what some here will tell you.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

You don't have to apologize to anyone. We should all be allowed to feel the way we want, but some on this site have a very real problem allowing others to have different thoughts and opinions.

shabazz

Reaction score

No need to bash him at all. His play speaks for itself. The fat lady has sung and she wants another option at the quarterback and she said that person isn’t on this team yet….she’s willing to wait for the draft but she also knows that Jerry is incapable of moving up to get one

so we’re pretty much where we started.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
after the Cowboys 3 wins I’ve seen a very high level of positivity here, however there were some of us that were concerned about the offense trading FGs for TDs and we voiced our concerns

we were jumped on by the homers that require 100% blind fandom which means zero tolerance for critical thinking and criticism …………I believe the entire free world of unbiased observers are now in agreement that we have problems here.

I have no issue with fans who wish to see the team through rose colored glasses and I have no problem with fans who only see the worst in our team …….just as long as they don’t dictate how everybody else should feel about the team. It’s really just that simple.

see a over-positive or over- critical post and it triggers someone?……here’s a suggestion; just don’t go into it!
So what's the cure, and who is the doctor to cure this? The fans sure isn't.

plymkr

Reaction score
Thankfully there’s a game tonight
No kidding. This has been a very long week. This would have been a perfect week for a Thursday night game. I am so sick of talking about the 49ers game. Let’s see what we do tonight and I’m looking forward to having something else, anything else, besides the 49ers game.

shabazz

Reaction score
So what's the cure, and who is the doctor to cure this? The fans sure isn't.
The fans never have been able to be the solution, lol

The cure is what every other GM (not named Jones) would do. Move up in the draft by using draft capitol/ and or players , and get the next franchise QB.

Does it always work? No
Is it easy to pull off? No
Does it require a GM that has evolved with the game? Yes
Will staying with the status quo give us different results? Oh, hell to the no.

We currently have a QB thats physical skills have declined and who’s mentality and confidence has regressed to the point of ineptitude

Its time to move onward and upward.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

The cure is what every other GM (not named Jones) would do. Move up in the draft by using draft capitol/ and or players , and get the next franchise QB.

Does it always work? No

We currently have a QB thats physical skills have declined and who’s mentality and confidence has regressed to the point of ineptitude

I 100% agree. Jerry needs to do whatever is necessary to get a QB in the 2024 draft. Nothing else on the team matters until this first part is done.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
after the Cowboys 3 wins I’ve seen a very high level of positivity here, however there were some of us that were concerned about the offense trading FGs for TDs and we voiced our concerns

we were jumped on by the homers that require 100% blind fandom which means zero tolerance for critical thinking and criticism …………I believe the entire free world of unbiased observers are now in agreement that we have problems here.

I have no issue with fans who wish to see the team through rose colored glasses and I have no problem with fans who only see the worst in our team …….just as long as they don’t dictate how everybody else should feel about the team. It’s really just that simple.

see a over-positive or over- critical post and it triggers someone?……here’s a suggestion; just don’t go into it!
Hear you loud and clear but this place is like Fight Club to a lot of posters, many come here to eat popcorn and just observe the battles, but I hear you loud and clear my friend..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Does it always work? No

Shabazz is on a serious role tonight.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yep cowboys 4-2 going into bye...time for fat Mike to change offense....more throws downfield ....Dak had great touch tonight...Gallup usually never drops those dimes in his chest in endzone....Dak should have several more TD's on his stats....he misses Shultz.....but he misses Cooper even more...front office fault
i think we get better next couple weeks on offense....and our defense doing pretty good....getting that other #1 who came out same year 2018 as LVE and who is better than LVE....sees and attacks better....better stats...that will help a lot...maybe we pick up a couple others before deadline?