Maybe cool Jets blasting Dak

Maverick84

Reaction score
you've earned the right to make another SEXTUPLE OCTOMOM INFINI-PLAT GUARANTEE

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Shabazz is on a serious role tonight.
you bring back Monster Cat fish i pay for you to get first rung on Legion of fans ...25 bucks....not kidding...last year someone paid for me to go from first rung

to highest rung....cost em 75 bucks...out of nowhere....it remained anonymous

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Take the emotion out of the decision.

The focus is on Dak this year and for the money he hasn't produced the results this team needs.
Seems simple, start the process of looking for a solution. What else is left, the coach?
Short--do you want to get on legion of fans insignia?...i will pay for your first rung....cause you cool...and put up good thought provoking posts??

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hear you loud and clear but this place is like Fight Club to a lot of posters, many come here to eat popcorn and just observe the battles, but I hear you loud and clear my friend..
you deserve your right to dissent....our country was founded on it...many lost lives to protect such freedoms....i may have been one of the Homers but i dont

attack others for their views

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you've earned the right to make another SEXTUPLE OCTOMOM INFINI-PLAT GUARANTEE
awww friend Maverick----thanks for vote of confidence...i made PLAT gurantee in chat channel.....cause i only said in the "fan zone" channel i would not

i asked Reality if i could back out of last weeks over emotional response....cause i think we beat Rams and Sheagles to go back into first after bye

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Or.... we could just look at the reality of the situation.
erod...bet the house and ranch cowboys beat Chargers and cover spread?....ooops said that after game.....sorry....just messin with ya...we all happy we won

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Take the emotion out of the decision.

The focus is on Dak this year and for the money he hasn't produced the results this team needs.
Seems simple, start the process of looking for a solution. What else is left, the coach?
Short i hear you and can agree with your well reasoned view...but...i think he is improving...and fat Mike must change offense...and immediately stop these

runs in meat of defense...yes one broke...but like 6 stopped in tracks....and get our burner wide receiver we brought in to open backfield...such a perfect

pass stepping backward of Dak into his chest for TD....and Gallup never drops easy pass like that but he did tonight for another woulda been easy TD

i think after watching tape fat Mike will adjust offense to open up more....way less dink and dunk stuff...what you think Short????

Ken

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners----i totally get it...i was so emotionally upset after we got smashed by 49ers i hated every player and coach...and now there is a wave of hate on Dak

but...2021 and 2022...Dallas Cowboys scored more points back to back seasons in franchise history...and this was after Daks injury

here is a take from ESPN Todd Arccher...."In 2021, the Cowboys were ranked No. 1 in yards, ninth in rushing and second in passing. A year later, they finished 11th in

yards but had the best red zone offense. The Cowboys scored 530 and 467 points, respectively, their best back-to-back production in franchise history".....lets give

big Mike a little more time adjusting His offense and play calling....and Dak more time to raise his level of performance...Dak is not a quitter and takes responsibility

and if Dak melts down and Mike turns out to be worst play schemer and caller let the hate come....SF and Philly both lost yesterday and we win tonight and beat Philly

we are first in division...so its Ok to slow our roll for now?
Haters are having a ball with him, acting like this is normal for him.

This offense hasn't been a normal offense run by him. Somehow they managed to screw up the things they did well and make the weak things worse.

Quite a feat.

My only hope is they are still getting used to this offense and they will hit their stride at some point.

So much is broken though.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Just watch Herbert and you see how hard it is to find a good consistent QB. There are only a handful in the league. Dak played well tonight, kudos to him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
yep cowboys 4-2 going into bye...time for fat Mike to change offense....more throws downfield ....Dak had great touch tonight...Gallup usually never drops those dimes in his chest in endzone....Dak should have several more TD's on his stats....he misses Shultz.....but he misses Cooper even more...front office fault
i think we get better next couple weeks on offense....and our defense doing pretty good....getting that other #1 who came out same year 2018 as LVE and who is better than LVE....sees and attacks better....better stats...that will help a lot...maybe we pick up a couple others before deadline?
exactly they need to stop treating the running backs as if we have a demarco Murray or a young ezekiel Elliott as lead backs and trying hard to be a run first run heavy identity team the reality is we are not in that as the offense line it's been playing pretty bad all year, you trying to play conservative football ...run .run pass is putting us in 3rd and long and then cant block for 2 seconds!! , really it hasn't been good all year trying to be conservative take the reins off this offense and start throwing the damn football against teams that you can..IMHO CEEdee could add a 200 yard game easily...

the crazy thing is prescott was sacked 5 times could have easily been 10 had he not moved well, was the most mobile game he's been in years... another quick hitter prescott was the leading passer and rusher for both teams!! prescott haters can suck on that he literally won that game... if you add in all the penalties in the time of possession lost the STs gaff.., prescott had the game winning drive and he played well all game...

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All that is window dressing. The problem was scoring all those points didn't lead to W's in the playoffs. That is why changes were made. Leading the league is scoring is what you pat your back with. Being the leading money making in professional sports is something you pat you back with. NONE of those help to win in the playoffs.

Dak doesn't need any more time to raise his level of performance. He has the longest tenure of any starting QB with their team in the league. It's year 8. How many more years does he need? I guess 2 more because Garrett was in training for 10 years. Dak taking responsibility for anything means nothing. Because nothing ever changes.
big Dog---dear sir i know you realize Dak is NOT a natural thrower of the football and has put in mega hours to improve footwork and throwing motion...that was

a perfect dime he laid on the chest of Gallup...yes he has "off" times but he seems to be getting much more accurate....he needs the coach that use to be our

back up..not Moore...i forget his name but he backed up Romo and he really helped Dak in his fundemantals...NFL has changed a lot over the years and recent

years as that...no longer do we have the big lumbering linebackers weighing 260 lbs mostly to stop the run...linebackers now have to carry receivers at times

back in 2017 and 2018 i was so hard on Dak for his lousy fundamentals...but he has gotten much better....some people take longer...i think fat Mike has slowed

down Dak's progress this year with his Texas coast offense...and our offense was covered up first 2 games by our "lights out" defense....its ok to use some of

the scheme from short passing game but we must take a lot more shots downfield...why the heck did we get that one "burner" as free agent?...i forget names

at times ...it comes to me later...it was such a smart move to acquire Raharrd Evans...he is much better than LVE...he attacks his lanes and can get off lineman

much better...he had over 150 tackles last year....our linebacking crew i think will be fine as Evans prepares over bye week to be a starter....little worried about

our backend....also it takes 2 years to fully recover from ACL...so we cannot expect Diggs next year to just be who he has been...our O line has to play

consistently better and i think we will over the bye...also steel is only one year removed from his ACL....so he does not have the swiftness he will next year

i just hope we become a stronger attacking offense because we have the receivers for it...and we got good RB's to do their part....Lamb already has over

470 yds receiving...but we need our TE's to show up and become greater threat in red-zone...i will shut up now...thank you for your time...GORICO

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't believe we are allowed to post signature pics anymore, but I will check it out.
That was the greatest profile pic of all time in my lowly opinion...i know you were after that one and i think he has a brother you said too....i forget how many years

were you after that monster Cat fish?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All that is window dressing. The problem was scoring all those points didn't lead to W's in the playoffs. That is why changes were made. Leading the league is scoring is what you pat your back with. Being the leading money making in professional sports is something you pat you back with. NONE of those help to win in the playoffs.

Dak doesn't need any more time to raise his level of performance. He has the longest tenure of any starting QB with their team in the league. It's year 8. How many more years does he need? I guess 2 more because Garrett was in training for 10 years. Dak taking responsibility for anything means nothing. Because nothing ever changes.
big dog----what do you think the solution is?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The 49ers playoff losses have led to reactionary decisions. After 2021 they got rid of Amari (the WR corp got worse). After 2022 it was time for Kellen to go.

So far, the offense is worse. I think we can all guess the next head that will roll if this season doesn't meet the owner's expectations.

It won't necessarily fix anything, though.
i was very upset we lost Amari----20 million is going rate for a #1...he has not lost any speed and runs best routes and demanded double teams...his last year he got 1000 yds Gallup 1100 and CeeDee 900+...Dak is good enough
chucking ball around...but Texas coast offense stifled us...i think it was as you mentioned over reaction....but to Dak throwing 15 INT's last year??

diamonddelts

Reaction score
after the Cowboys 3 wins I’ve seen a very high level of positivity here, however there were some of us that were concerned about the offense trading FGs for TDs and we voiced our concerns

we were jumped on by the homers that require 100% blind fandom which means zero tolerance for critical thinking and criticism …………I believe the entire free world of unbiased observers are now in agreement that we have problems here.

I have no issue with fans who wish to see the team through rose colored glasses and I have no problem with fans who only see the worst in our team …….just as long as they don’t dictate how everybody else should feel about the team. It’s really just that simple.

see a over-positive or over- critical post and it triggers someone?……here’s a suggestion; just don’t go into it!
Best post of the season.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I say let people full on bash Dak if they so choose. Really one of two things are going to happen as the year goes on....either Dak and the rest of this offense turns it around or things continue to spiral out of control. Those full on bashers will either look really stupid or be able to say 'Told you so'. Either way it really shouldn't affect anyone sleeping at night, Dak included. Dak is going to get every opportunity to prove himself this year and until the Cowboys are convinced to either give Lance a shot (still a long ways off) or give Dak a new extension it's all just week to week noise. Dak will sink or swim based on what he does on the field over the next several weeks, not because of anything said on CowboyZone.
very true....but fans have strong opinions...i am glad we pulled it out over Chargers after being humiliated by 9ers
i think smart move getting Evans LB who is better than LVE...Dak may not be elite but he is good enough...i think
if our offense a bit more wide open it will help things?...especially it seems our defense is better...but no one will
be happy til we win another Super Bowl...truth is if we are honest...a game has become too important to us....it
may be we or some of us dont have a lot going for us.?..so we think if some team wins a championship our lives will be better???....come on...something is a bit warped with that picture??...but i know i have been a bit
warped for years?...i do feel better when cowboys win....let us acknowledge our issues...but...Go-Cowboys anyway

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
we all should know what the solution is.. we all also should know its not goona happen without father time calling his shot...
do i take it from what you said....its about a matter of time and we eventually win SB?...or...when Jerry finally
kicks the bucket??...then you still got Stephen who wins Cap super bowl almost every year except now
he will have the quarter billion dollar yacht and guzzling Johnnie Walker blue label???