Maybe cool Jets blasting Dak

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
do i take it from what you said....its about a matter of time and we eventually win SB?...or...when Jerry finally
kicks the bucket??...then you still got Stephen who wins Cap super bowl almost every year except now
he will have the quarter billion dollar yacht and guzzling Johnnie Walker blue label???
Option b it is..

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Totally lost me at the "Here is a take from ESPN...." I don't care about stats. I don't care about, well gee, we scored lots of points this year or that year. I don't care to give a lame coach 7 more years to become a better coach. I don't care to wait another 5 years for a bad QB to suddenly get better when he is already paid like one of the best in the NFL while getting punked by QBs who won't even be in the NFL in 5 years. I don't care about casual fans who love the "relax" threads. I want to win. I want to be more than "in the mix" every year. Unlike many fans who are content with Jerry's version of success, I want to take the next step, and I'm angry that we never do. So if you want to "slow your roll", more power to you. But this is just another whining thread telling adults to not be so harsh, please.
...if any fan is in early 30's or less they never remember cowboys in super bowl....i know
its only going to be 28 years since we have been...but i am fairly certain 5 year old dont care....between the
ages of 12-37 i saw cowboys in 8 SB's and we won 5...so my bad if young fans are irritable and want to voice
their grievances...they deserve their voice...cause we are only fans...we dont get paid and no one listens to us
that has power to make any changes to the team

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
it’s not a new wave of “Hate”. It’s a new wave of realization.

As in real life there’s always a group of folks that are the last to “get it”.

Not personal……just business. The clock has run out on patience.
And there’s always folks like you who quit at the first sign of trouble.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Option b it is..
and Staubach Rocked....we were in every game it seemed when he played...did not matter what the score

i was 17....i was in my moms bedroom cause she had the color TV and she was at work....and i got to watch

the original "Hail Mary" bomb 1975....to Drew Pearson who caught it at his waist and jogged in with seconds left

to beat Vikings in their old outdoor stadium...at first i was scared to death because someone threw an orange

at Drew and at first glance i thought it was a ref flag for OPI....cause it did look like drew did a bit of a push?

if you watch the replay on google you can see the orange fly in camera view right after Pearson catches it

but the ref through up both arms for TD....also i thought back then as young people might do...that if i watched

the game the Cowboys would win.....when i quit drinking in rehab i wrote a letter to Jerry Jones that he would

be a total fool not to hire me as his good luck charm?...Never got a reply?...wonder how many of those he gets?

or use too?....it was during playoffs of 92 season before our first win of 3 out of 4 SB 27,28,30...and if Jimmy

had stayed it would have been 4 in a row

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners----i totally get it...i was so emotionally upset after we got smashed by 49ers i hated every player and coach...and now there is a wave of hate on Dak

but...2021 and 2022...Dallas Cowboys scored more points back to back seasons in franchise history...and this was after Daks injury

here is a take from ESPN Todd Arccher...."In 2021, the Cowboys were ranked No. 1 in yards, ninth in rushing and second in passing. A year later, they finished 11th in

yards but had the best red zone offense. The Cowboys scored 530 and 467 points, respectively, their best back-to-back production in franchise history".....lets give

big Mike a little more time adjusting His offense and play calling....and Dak more time to raise his level of performance...Dak is not a quitter and takes responsibility

and if Dak melts down and Mike turns out to be worst play schemer and caller let the hate come....SF and Philly both lost yesterday and we win tonight and beat Philly

we are first in division...so its Ok to slow our roll for now?
Give me a break, Prescot goes MIA in all the meaningful games and up until the 9er game everyone was giving this overpaid, over hyped, less than mediocre QB a pass and now that the 9ers and Eagles have slipped a little doesn't mean squat, WENTZ 2.0 is still going to go MIA in games that count and that's just the fricking truth! WENTZ 2.0 has hit his celling and there is no more for him to fall back on. JJ cannot give this bum an extension if he wants to take more than 3 SB trophies to his gave............................

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Take the emotion out of the decision.

The focus is on Dak this year and for the money he hasn't produced the results this team needs.
Seems simple, start the process of looking for a solution. What else is left, the coach?
Give me a break, Prescot goes MIA in all the meaningful games and up until the 9er game everyone was giving this overpaid, over hyped, less than mediocre QB a pass and now that the 9ers and Eagles have slipped a little doesn't mean squat, WENTZ 2.0 is still going to go MIA in games that count and that's just the fricking truth! WENTZ 2.0 has hit his celling and there is no more for him to fall back on. JJ cannot give this bum an extension if he wants to take more than 3 SB trophies to his gave............................
you would think since i am 65 i would take emotion out of equation...but a fan is a fanatic....lots of emotion

depending what day or how cowboys played could very well change how i might answer a post....fans

or fanatics are not known for steel cold reasoning....you asked i give you a break....no problem and i

agree i get real ticked when cowboys play bad or Dak has bad game....some days i say tie them all up

line em all up and dont even put bandana around their eyes....let em see the bullets coming....other days

i say hey wait....i have watched em over 50 years and they went to 5 Super Bowls in 70's...and 3 more

first half of 90's...but if i never saw that part....i might have a perma-bad-taste in my mouth???....and

its way over the top how much QB's get paid especially comparison to RB's...i think it was Lawrence

Taylor late 80's ( could be wrong ) first to make a million a year or maybe it was 900,000???....in 60's

and early 70's players often worked another job during off season to make ends meet???...stories of

older players homeless and dead broke living under a bridge??....yeah Dak makes a lot of money

but how much is it worth it when you get old and crippled and dont matter how much money you got

you feel constant pain???...so i dont know man...i am just a fanatic - fan?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
4-2 and look at the Kittyfied trash we see posted. Remove the coach , get rid of the QB, all is hopeless, yada yada F'in yada

What's new *****cat ? (Tom Jones reference), I'll tell you what's new, Not a damn thing ! Kitties, are and will always be KITTIES.

I'm looking for DAWGS! Kitties can can go play indoors for all I care.

Go Cowboys!!!!!

ArtClink

Reaction score
Why? Are you afraid Dak will see this and get his feelings hurt? Until Dak can show his ability to compete well against the top teams (and in the playoffs) no one should be pressured to back off.
You mean like Romo’s failures in the playoffs?