Mazi Smith best game so far?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Mazi stood out on the screen multiple times. He was firing off the ball fast it was noticeable he turned a few plays back inside but the backside had collapsed. It’s like something clicked for him. He also looked like he was enjoying himself and that will build confidence, Mazi needed a game like this.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Mazi stood out on the screen multiple times. He was firing off the ball fast it was noticeable he turned a few plays back inside but the backside had collapsed. It’s like something clicked for him. He also looked like he was enjoying himself and that will build confidence, Mazi needed a game like this.
I noticed him last week too in the loss. He was hustling all over the field. Looked active but had no help. Dude looks like he's in shape now. I think thats the big difference.

Aliencowboy

Reaction score

Mazi finally showed me something tonight. This is the guy I thought we were going to get coming out of Michigan.

Give Mazi and Zimmerman credit for figuring it out- this week anyway.It looked like Mazi was more successful when playing 0 or just slightly shaded to center rather than in the gap more between center and guard weak side.

HungryLion

Reaction score
He has been so bad he just needs cut. He's done.

In Linval’s defense. The dude was retired and moving on with his life. He didn’t realize somebody would call him right before the season starts, so desperate that they were willing to pay him 2.5 million to play.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he must be cooked. When he got here he talked a big game THEN became a ghost. Same with Dalvin Cook.
Jerry trying to make a big splash and signed big name players right before the season opener.

Notice none of them are making any plays? Or have already been cut?