Mazi Smith best game so far?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I’ve criticized him when he has played poorly, so it’s only right to give him credit when he plays well.

Mazi played his best game and was a consistent factor in the trenches.

My personal favorite moment was him suplexing the RB at the LOS. Violent, aggressive, powerful, and vicious. Exactly what you want from a nasty NT.

Now can he do it consistently?

rambo2

Reaction score
I was impressed tonight with Mazi. I have felt he was a bust tonight is more of what I’d hoped for

Doesn’t count though because it was the giants at least that’s what the softball experts in here tell me
It counts.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Not going to be negative all the time. Thus, Mazi played well for the first time I can say it.. Hopefully he can get to the point where we don't have to say that he played well. We expect it...

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Heard broadus say week 2 mazi wasn't as bad as people think. I really think alot of what's happening with our run d had to do with containment. We were getting beat outside alot. Last night it seemed like guys made a conscious effort to maintain gaps.

In doing so we actually forced more pass attempts. Thats how it should work.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shmitz is a helluva Center. He made him look bad last night. Mazi had a really nice game. He looks much quicker off the snap nd seems to have good instincts. I think he has an NFL future. It just takes patience when developing a DT in the NFL. Kid has brute power and is learning how to use it as she goes. I credit HIM and the dline coach.
Schmitz was a good prospect, but he hasnt been a good Pro. Basically a poor mans Biadasz

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we also forget. Mazi had shoulder surgery in the off season

He wasn’t able to do full workouts and conditioning.

Maybe Mazi just needs more time to get healthier from that surgery and get back into peak shape.
No it's easier to just bash him rather than try to figure out what the real story is.