Twitter: McCarthy: Dak is not in a slump

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm being proved right about Dak every single week.

You Dallas Prescott fans are the one's scrambling to look for reasons to explain his bad play, as if him being completely average is not something us Dak doubters have not been trying to tell you all along. He is who he is.
How are you been proved rite . One or two bad throws. I guess winning nine football games proves you’re right. That he sucks LMAO

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How are you been proved rite . One or two bad throws. I guess winning nine football games proves you’re right. That he sucks LMAO
He's playing the worst football he has ever played with the most weapons he's ever had.

You're surprised by this. I'm not. Because I know who he is.

The Cowboys have won 9 games. Dak wasn't even apart of all our wins this season.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's playing the worst football he has ever played with the most weapons he's ever had.

The Cowboys have won 9 games. Dak wasn't even apart of all our wins this season.
You are 100% wrong. Everybody in that locker room is part of a winning day. You still don’t get it games are one before the game even starts

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

You're delusional if you honestly think the talent around him is playing like significant weapons. He's not exempt from the struggling offense, but he's not alone.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're delusional if you honestly think the talent around him is playing like significant weapons. He's not exempt from the struggling offense, but he's not alone.
It’s his agenda. I asked him 15 times why Martin’s not getting down to the second level blocking. What does that even mean. Oh well I guess that’s the response.

Reactions: G2

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Thank you for the intelligent response lol
What's the point?

You're in too deep on Dak to ever be rational about him. We've been telling you he's not very good and NEEDS a dominate run game to even consistently look like a competent NFL QB.

Do you think the decline of Zeke and the run game coinciding with decline of Dak's play means nothing at all? Do you think that's just a coincidence? It's not. Dak NEEDS that run game.

But hey, you keep pretending he's injured, or blame Garrett, I mean Linehan, opps I mean McCarthy, dang it I meant Moore! Whatever helps you cope with being wrong about this particular player.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It’s his agenda. I asked him 15 times why Martin’s not getting down to the second level blocking. What does that even mean. Oh well I guess that’s the response.
It's actually impressive. His commitment to trashing Prescott specifically for everything is special. He also does a fairly decent job trolling and inciting under the radar. But sadly, that's all he knows and Dak is all he talks about.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's actually impressive. His commitment to trashing Prescott specifically for everything is special. He also does a fairly decent job trolling and inciting under the radar. But sadly, that's all he knows and Dak is all he talks about.
And I'm all you talk about.

Rent Free.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. I'm not a Dak Prescott fan.

If you stick to your horrible "bandwagon" logic then that means when Dak is no longer a Dallas Cowboy you have to follow him wherever he goes. Unless, of course, you don't want to be a bandwagon fan by your own logic.
When you first got on here or when I first noticed your attention seeking posts you were a professional Dak hater. One of the best.

Them he got off to his MVP start and your evaluation changed and you were all about Dak. Now he is hurt, in a slump, whatever it is and he “sucks”.

That’s a bandwagon fan. And if you’re a fan of the Cowboys and not a fan of the single most important position on the team then doesn’t that seem stupid?

Calm down with the histrionics.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You need to discover the tranquility of the ignore button
Over 100,000 posts. On this forum in the old. Official site. I have never pressed The report button. And I’ve never put anyone on ignore. I never take it personal. I guess that’s the difference. I don’t dislike him, I don’t know him. I just dislike his comments.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You are having trouble with the logic so I’ll explain. When you first got on here or when I first noticed your silly you were a professional Dak hater. One of the best.

Them he got off to his MVP start and your evaluation changed and you were all about Dak. Now he is hurt, in a slump, whatever it is and he “sucks”.

That’s a bandwagon fan. And if you’re a fan of the Cowboys and not a fan of the single most important position on the team then doesn’t that seem stupid?

Calm down with the histrionics.
I have the ability to both praise him when he's playing well and criticize him when he's not.

I don't wear blinders like you and your buds do.

Also, he's not hurt. That's your blinders talking.

You can think whatever you want about "bandwagon" and all that I don't really care to be honest.