Video: McFarland - Dak Prescott is the most disrespected quarterback in the NFL

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
White never got respect, Aikman hardly ever got the respect he deserved heck he barely gets it now from fans. Romo never got respect, I think it just comes with being a Cowboys QB. So if Dak doesn’t big deal I’m sure he’s not losing sleep, he’s gonna sign that 30-35 million dollar a year deal shortly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Technically it's not just about accumulating wins. It's about winning a championship.

Imagine this scenario, Dallas goes 13-3 and New England goes 11-5. But in the playoffs Dallas loses in the first round.

Is the argument going to be Prescott has the most wins in the last 4 years, your just haters. This is ridiculous.

I care about Dallas more than individual players. I root for the laundry. Teams win championships, not individual players. We don't hate the players, we just love Dallas more.

So how on earth do you get to the playoffs without winning games? If you know a way please inform us. Of course I'd love to win a Super Bowl I don't care if we got 9 wins to do it........but the first objective is to get into the playoffs and you can't get in there if you don't win regular season games.

Last 3 years:

Conf championship appearances: Brady 3; Dak 0

Conf CG wins: Brady 3; Dak 0

SB appearances: Brady 3; Dak 0

SB wins: Brady 2; Dak 0

Please give this idiotic comparison a rest

You guys have to comprehend better and know when someone is comparing Dak to Brady and when they aren't. Their point was Dak wins games. No one compared Dak to Brady hell even told you Brady was #1 and Dak had the second most wins.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
White never got respect, Aikman hardly ever got the respect he deserved heck he barely gets it now from fans. Romo never got respect, I think it just comes with being a Cowboys QB. So if Dak doesn’t big deal I’m sure he’s not losing sleep, he’s gonna sign that 30-35 million dollar a year deal shortly.
Hold on now. I agree with you about White but Aikman and Romo never got respect lol? There's people on this site right now still hoping Romo comes out of retirement lol.

visionary

Reaction score
You guys have to comprehend better and know when someone is comparing Dak to Brady and when they aren't. Their point was Dak wins games. No one compared Dak to Brady hell even told you Brady was #1 and Dak had the second most wins.

And you have to comprehend that this is a Dallas Cowboys forum and fans who’ve followed this team for 30 years care about winning championships

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Hold on now. I agree with you about White but Aikman and Romo never got respect lol? There's people on this site right now still hoping Romo comes out of retirement lol.

Really? Romo gets respect now after the fact. Romo was arguably the most disrespected QB in the league from 06 to 13

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really? Romo gets respect now after the fact. Romo was arguably the most disrespected QB in the league from 06 to 13
From opposing fans or in Dallas? Because in Dallas was not disrespected regardless of the mistakes he made. Yeah I can't agree with that one. Now around the league is a different story because as a Cowboys qb you aren't going to get much love anyway. But Cowboy fans loved Romo.........

And you have to comprehend that this is a Dallas Cowboys forum and fans who’ve followed this team for 30 years care about winning championships
Ok?And what's your point? We all care about winning championships but surely you have to understand that it isn't Dak's fault they aren't. The last time they won Dak was a toddler.

12+88=7

Reaction score
So how on earth do you get to the playoffs without winning games? If you know a way please inform us. Of course I'd love to win a Super Bowl I don't care if we got 9 wins to do it........but the first objective is to get into the playoffs and you can't get in there if you don't win regular season games.

You believe how can Prescott be hated when he has the second most wins in his three years as QB.

I responded, I don't care if Prescott has the most wins after 4 seasons if it meant Dallas(the whole team)once again would fail in the playoffs.

Twice Dallas has won 13 games, been the #1 seed and got bounced out of the playoffs. I would look at that as a failure, but you would say "Prescott won 13 games and is the winningest QB in the NFL the last four years".

That is the disconnect.

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
From opposing fans or in Dallas? Because in Dallas was not disrespected regardless of the mistakes he made. Yeah I can't agree with that one. Now around the league is a different story because as a Cowboys qb you aren't going to get much love anyway. But Cowboy fans loved Romo.........

Ok?And what's your point? We all care about winning championships but surely you have to understand that it isn't Dak's fault they aren't. The last time they won Dak was a toddler.

When we are talking disrespect we are talking about media, players, fans from opposing teams, Andy’s s from his own team. The majority of the guys who worship Dak have been hardcore Romo bashers. Dak doesn’t have the media pushing agendas like Romo did. I’m actually really surprised you’re trying to say Romo wasn’t disrespected. Most fans after his first year as a broadcaster commented on the fact that Romo gets respect now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When we are talking disrespect we are talking about media, players fans from opposing teams and from his own team fans. The majority of the guys who worship Dak have been hardcore Romo bashers. Dak doesn’t have the media pushing agendas like Romo did. I’m actually really surprised you’re trying to say Romo wasn’t disrespected. Most fans after his first year as a broadcaster commented on the fact that Romo gets respect now.
Because I Was here for it. I was a Romo fan. Huge fan. I was the one defending him against opposing teams fans. Of course there were fans who were less knowledgable about the game who felt Romo was a choke artist, sucks, etc. But that was not the majority. On Sundays you saw the stadium full of #9 jerseys and you even still see it to this day. In regards to getting respect from the media what on earth did he do to deserve respect from the media and opposing teams fans? Cowboy fans don't respect Eli but are you going to say he's not respected by Giants fans? IF you are arguing he's not respected by opposing teams fans who dislike the Cowboys? Then have at it. I won't disagree. I'm not sure what he did to deserve respect and praise from them but I don't think that was ever happening. Dak's only been in the league 3 years. He hasn't been in the league long enough to get the up and down love/hate thing Romo had.

And the guys that worship Dak who hate Romo is because of this fake love affair fans seem to have for Romo post career. Its nauseating at times.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Last 3 years:

Conf championship appearances: Brady 3; Dak 0

Conf CG wins: Brady 3; Dak 0

SB appearances: Brady 3; Dak 0

SB wins: Brady 2; Dak 0

Please give this idiotic comparison a rest
Haters gonna hate. It’s their character.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Because I Was here for it. I was a Romo fan. Huge fan. I was the one defending him against opposing teams fans. Of course there were fans who were less knowledgable about the game who felt Romo was a choke artist, sucks, etc. But that was not the majority. On Sundays you saw the stadium full of #9 jerseys and you even still see it to this day. In regards to getting respect from the media what on earth did he do to deserve respect from the media and opposing teams fans? Cowboy fans don't respect Eli but are you going to say he's not respected by Giants fans? IF you are arguing he's not respected by opposing teams fans who dislike the Cowboys? Then have at it. I won't disagree. I'm not sure what he did to deserve respect and praise from them but I don't think that was ever happening. Dak's only been in the league 3 years. He hasn't been in the league long enough to get the up and down love/hate thing Romo had.

And the guys that worship Dak who hate Romo is because of this fake love affair fans seem to have for Romo post career. Its nauseating at times.

I was here for every single Romo thread, fight spew-fest, and hate filled posts by fans, now you’re just trying to pretend like it didn’t happen.

Yea and The love affair that fans have over Dak is nauseating at times.

There were countless threads here about Romo and his hat, GF, golf, being fat etc...

I think you’re forgetting bro. Dak didn’t have a made up agenda in the media like Romo did and that 4th quarter stat BS that was put to rest over and over again. I’m not gonna debate you on this, fans here and his peers, and media types did not respect Romo at all.

Section446

Reaction score
As long as everything around him is perfect, he's good enough to get the job done. If he has to drag the team along, we're done for.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was here for every single Romo thread, fight spew-fest, and hate filled posts by fans, now you’re just trying to pretend like it didn’t happen.

Yea and The love affair that fans have over Dak is nauseating at times.

There were countless threads here about Romo and his hat, GF, golf, being fat etc...

I think you’re forgetting bro. Dak didn’t have a made up agenda in the media like Romo did and that 4th quarter stat BS that was put to rest over and over again. I’m not gonna debate you on this, fans here and his peers, and media types did not respect Romo at all.

No, I'm not trying to pretend like it didn't happen. What I'm telling you is this website is not the best representation of the respect Romo got. This place is full of people who have their own little agendas for whatever reason. Romo jerseys were all around that stadium on Sunday's. Do not let this place fool you into thinking Romo wasn't respected here. For a guy who didn't have much post season success he was loved just about as much as you can expect someone to be loved.

I don't see the love affair for Dak. Even the Dak fans(myself included) we are fair in our critiques of Dak. There are posters here who don't like Dak but are fair about his criticisms. That's not the people that I'm talking about that's nauseating. There's a group of trolls......the same type of trolls who hated Romo when he was here. They have agendas.

You are using what media and analysts felt about Romo to determine how much respect he got. That's silly. Use the eye test at the stadium. This place is not a proper gauge of how much Romo was respected.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Some are rooting for Prescott, not Dallas, so they could declare to the world how right they are and how wrong you were.

They care more about Prescott than Dallas just to prove a point.
You made that up but nice try. What is there to be right about in regards to Dak? He's essentially been pretty consistent since being in the league. He's proven he's a good quarterback. So what is there to prove?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Aikman when I followed his career got respect.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
No, I'm not trying to pretend like it didn't happen. What I'm telling you is this website is not the best representation of the respect Romo got. This place is full of people who have their own little agendas for whatever reason. Romo jerseys were all around that stadium on Sunday's. Do not let this place fool you into thinking Romo wasn't respected here. For a guy who didn't have much post season success he was loved just about as much as you can expect someone to be loved.

I don't see the love affair for Dak. Even the Dak fans(myself included) we are fair in our critiques of Dak. There are posters here who don't like Dak but are fair about his criticisms. That's not the people that I'm talking about that's nauseating. There's a group of trolls......the same type of trolls who hated Romo when he was here. They have agendas.

You are using what media and analysts felt about Romo to determine how much respect he got. That's silly. Use the eye test at the stadium. This place is not a proper gauge of how much Romo was respected.

Bruh... Really?

BTW there are just as many 4 jerseys out there FYI as the what number one selling jersey for awhile. Can’t be that disrespected if his jersey lead the league in sales by your logic.

Like I said White, Aikman, Romo disrespected. Dak as well it goes with being the QB of the Cowboys.