Video: McFarland - Dak Prescott is the most disrespected quarterback in the NFL

DFWJC

Reaction score
McFarland is one of the bigger Dak fans out there.
:flagwave:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Your ability to read is the reason nobody takes you seriously. I stated if he has perfect protection and the receiver gets open he has the ability to get the ball in their area. I stated he has low turnover ratings due to being scared to take chances. When pressured, his internal clock goes crazy and he sees pressure, even if they are not any pressure. Hum sorta like what you would have read on his scouting reports.
Hum seems like a pretty accurate assessment. smh did this hurt your feelings too. :facepalm:
Do you think I care, what you were in a little bunch of your friends think. LMAO you're wrong again

Jipper

Reaction score
Dak isn't as bad as the haters say
He's not as good as the jock sniffers say.

100 percent right but I will say he is as good of a leader at qb as a team could ask for and that helps....I truly hope he goes from being a good qb to a great one this year....with a full line and weapons galore he has the potential.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Last 3 years the most winning QB’s in the NFL: #1 Tom Brady, #2 Dak Prescott. It’s all about winning. Dak wins. Haters hate.

Technically it's not just about accumulating wins. It's about winning a championship.

Imagine this scenario, Dallas goes 13-3 and New England goes 11-5. But in the playoffs Dallas loses in the first round.

Is the argument going to be Prescott has the most wins in the last 4 years, your just haters. This is ridiculous.

I care about Dallas more than individual players. I root for the laundry. Teams win championships, not individual players. We don't hate the players, we just love Dallas more.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Technically it's not just about accumulating wins. It's about winning a championship.

Imagine this scenario, Dallas goes 13-3 and New England goes 11-5. But in the playoffs Dallas loses in the first round.

Is the argument going to be Prescott has the most wins in the last 4 years, your just haters. This is ridiculous.

I care about Dallas more than individual players. I root for the laundry. Teams win championships, not individual players. We don't hate the players, we just love Dallas more.
Wow, that’s some serious spin. You should work for one of the cable news networks.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Do you respect Trent Dilfer?

Dak is a way better player than Trent Dilfer was.

So considering the fact that he is way better the Trent Dilfer. If he ever does win a championship, it will probably mean that Dak would have helped the team
Get to that point, more than Trent did.

visionary

Reaction score
Here's hoping Dak elevates himself this year and his team along with him in the process! Seems like it was OK for Romo to take six years to develop but God forbid that Dak should enjoy the same luxury. What's wrong with this picture? Let's face it -- we just aren't entitled to instant gratification. ;)

Hmmm....

I was hoping to see a double rainbow
I looked outside and it is sunny and 90 with not a cloud in the sky

My chances of seeing a double rainbow today are the same as Dak suddenly elevating himself after he gets paid
:thumbup:

visionary

Reaction score
Last 3 years the most winning QB’s in the NFL: #1 Tom Brady, #2 Dak Prescott. It’s all about winning. Dak wins. Haters hate.

Last 3 years:

Conf championship appearances: Brady 3; Dak 0

Conf CG wins: Brady 3; Dak 0

SB appearances: Brady 3; Dak 0

SB wins: Brady 2; Dak 0

Please give this idiotic comparison a rest