Video: McFarland - Dak Prescott is the most disrespected quarterback in the NFL

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Aikman when I followed his career got respect.

No he really didn’t. He was called a system QB, a bus driver etc... Media types made up rumors he was gay (nothing wrong if he was). He was targeted by his peers on the field LaVar was pretty pleased with himself for ending Aikmans career. Aikman was dogged by many.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bruh... Really?

BTW there are just as many 4 jerseys out there FYI as the what number one selling jersey for awhile. Can’t be that disrespected if his jersey lead the league in sales.

Like I said White, Aikman, Romo disrespected. Dak as well it goes with being the QB of the Cowboys.
I never ONCE said Dak was disrespected lol. Where did you get that from?

And yeah Dak fans are fair in their analysis of Dak. You guys want people to say Dak is terrible and doesn't have any quality traits. You aren't going to get that out of Dak fans. Like I said there are fair people on this site who don't even like Dak. But the fans that just repeat whatever they hear someone else say and use that as a focal point of their opinion is just moronic. Dak's not the most accurate guy in the league. We get it. He's not the worst by a long shot.

And no one in Dalla scan say Aikman was disrespected. Danny White I'd agree to an extent but no one who lived in Dallas through the Romo and Aikman years can say fans disrespected them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No he really didn’t. He was called a system QB, a bus driver etc... Media types made up rumors he was gay (nothing wrong if he was). He was targeted by his peers on the field LaVar was pretty pleased with himself for ending Aikmans career. Aikman was dogged by many.
The guy is in the Hall of Fame....so much for disrespect lol. The Hall of Fame that's been labeled to have a bias towards the Cowboys btw lol.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I never ONCE said Dak was disrespected lol. Where did you get that from?

And yeah Dak fans are fair in their analysis of Dak. You guys want people to say Dak is terrible and doesn't have any quality traits. You aren't going to get that out of Dak fans. Like I said there are fair people on this site who don't even like Dak. But the fans that just repeat whatever they hear someone else say and use that as a focal point of their opinion is just moronic. Dak's not the most accurate guy in the league. We get it. He's not the worst by a long shot.

And no one in Dalla scan say Aikman was disrespected. Danny White I'd agree to an extent but no one who lived in Dallas through the Romo and Aikman years can say fans disrespected them.

Look at the thread title! Dak most disrespected QB in the league. Why do you think I made the comment I made? I’m pointing out it comes with being a Cowboy QB.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Again, I followed his career and Aikman was respected by the national media. So I disagree. Skip Bayless accused him being g*y.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The guy is in the Hall of Fame....so much for disrespect lol. The Hall of Fame that's been labeled to have a bias towards the Cowboys btw lol.

3 times SB champ and MVP was never going to be held out of the HOF. Aikman is trashed weekly during the season and called a bus driver... So that’s not disrespect?

And you’re changing it to people who live in Dallas? I’m pretty sure McFarland wasn’t referring to people living in Dallas.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Look at the thread title! Dak most disrespected QB in the league. Why do you think I made the comment I made? I’m pointing out it comes with being a Cowboy QB.
The title of the thread is a freakin' quote from Booger McFarland!!! Jesus man what's going on here? Are you ok? Not even trying to be funny. Did you watch the video? PJ titled his thread the same title of the video which was from a quote of McFarland.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Again, I followed his career and Aikman was respected by the national media. So I disagree. Skip Bayless accused him being g*y.
And we know the idiot he is. He just called arguably the best player in the NBA a failure........right before he went on to win a NBA Championship. He's a moron. He's using one guys moronic opinion of Aikman and using that to determine how respected he is.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The title of the thread is a freakin' quote from Booger McFarland!!! Jesus man what's going on here? Are you ok? Not even trying to be funny. Did you watch the video? PJ titled his thread the same title of the video which was from a quote of McFarland.

Go back and read original post!! I’m commenting on what he said and listed the other QBs who have been disrespected and clearly stated it comes with being the Cowboys QB. You just wanted to debate Romo not being disrespected.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
3 times SB champ and MVP was never going to be held out of the HOF. Aikman is trashed weekly during the season and called a bus driver... So that’s not disrespect?

And you’re changing it to people who live in Dallas? I’m pretty sure McFarland wasn’t referring to people living in Dallas.
You said Aikman wasn't respected in Dallas as well did you not?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Go back and read original post!! I’m commenting on what he said and listed the other QBs who have been disrespected and clearly stated it comes with being the Cowboys QB. You just wanted to debate Romo not being disrespected.
Did you not just tell me to look at the thread title as if that was to back your claim Dak lovers aren't fair?

12+88=7

Reaction score
You made that up but nice try. What is there to be right about in regards to Dak? He's essentially been pretty consistent since being in the league. He's proven he's a good quarterback. So what is there to prove?

It's not about Prescott, it's about you.

I so hope Dallas wins a championship, just to read your postings about how right you were and how wrong everyone was who disagreed with you.

Scene from the movie Splash, "I was right, behold the mermaid".

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Did you not just tell me to look at the thread title as if that was to back your claim Dak lovers aren't fair?

No, I said see thread title and my original post. That had zero to do with my claim about Dak lovers being fair or not fair. I clearly stated in my original post that it doesn’t matter if Dak is disrespected as it comes with the territory and he’s not alone. You took that and went high and right starting a fight like I was trashing Dak.

I’m bowing out of this dumb fight now good luck. My point remains

White, Aikman, Romo were all disrespected as QBs for the Dallas Cowboys. It’s not surprising if Dak is as well. It comes with the territory there is nothing wrong with it and I doubt he cares. Peace

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ha ha
Mediocrity
It’s in yours
Not really. I watched the Cowboys beat the Broncos in 1978 when deployed overseas at 2am in the morning. I want nothing more than the Cowboys to win another one. It pissed me off when they couldn’t win one with Romo as I thought he was a great QB and deserved to win one for him and Witten. Every year I dream of winning another SB. When it doesn’t happen, I don’t wet my panties in disgust like you and others. I move on and hope the next year is the year. You and your like never move on. You despair and ***** about everyone and everything. It’s a life choice. And your choice sucks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, I said see thread title and my original post. That had zero to do with my claim about Dak lovers being fair or not fair. I clearly stated in my original post that it doesn’t matter if Dak is disrespected as it comes with the territory and he’s not alone. You took that and went high and right starting a fight like I was trashing Dak.
Ok so you told me to look at the title of this thread.......I'm looking...what does that mean? What does that prove?

I was referring to Dallas as The Dallas Cowboys, and not the city or fans.
Ok......so Aikman was respected in Dallas then and by their fans?

It's not about Prescott, it's about you.

I so hope Dallas wins a championship, just to read your postings about how right you were and how wrong everyone was who disagreed with you.

Scene from the movie Splash, "I was right, behold the mermaid".

Right about what? You still haven't answered. What would I be right about lol?

12+88=7

Reaction score
Ok so you told me to look at the title of this thread.......I'm looking...what does that mean? What does that prove?

Ok......so Aikman was respected in Dallas then and by their fans?

Right about what? You still haven't answered. What would I be right about lol?

You know and are just acting stupid. But if you really are that stupid. Put the string of posts together and figure it out.

See you in future.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Yea I do agree with this. Followed Aikman all through his years and never heard the National media call him a bus driver. Never really heard of it until some Cowboy fans on here tried to pump Romo up as better than Aikman.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know and are just acting stupid. But if you really are that stupid. Put the string of posts together and figure it out.

See you in future.

You sure I'm the one acting stupid? You can't answer a simple question or you don't have the answer to a very simple question?