Video: McFarland - Dak Prescott is the most disrespected quarterback in the NFL

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I know what I wrote, which is why I asked because he clearly doesn't deserve respect at this point as he hasn't done anything to earn it.

Well that's also true for Wentz & Goff then. Goff sucked in the SB, if that was Dak, he would be crucified by the media.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Then why is always injured, non elite Wentz being paid elite QB money?

Wentz got paid a lot of money because his team already won a Superbowl, he was a high pick, and has shown he can play at an elite level like he did before injury during their Superbowl season.

It's more about evaluating talent and Wentz is a legit talent and Dak is not a very talented player and relies on intangibles and others around him more then his own ability.

Dak is still better then Goff so i'm not taking draft position into account because I do think Dak has some value and I would take him over the first overall pick in that draft.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
You write like you only have an 8th grade education. You're not qualified to speak on these matters.

Lincoln didn't have an 8th grade education, but i'm guessing the Gettysburg address turned out ok when he spoke. lol.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The problem with the quarterback position in today's NFL. People think the word elite still exist. No this is a team sport more than ever. No longer has a quarterback taken over the offense by himself. The camaraderie the intelligence the leadership. Yes he needs to work on simple fundamentals. But what do you expect from a quarterback that was thrown into the fire and never had an opportunity to learn behind a great quarterback. But that's what NFL is today college is the NFL training camp. If you're drafted in round 1 2 3 you're expected to start. That's parody that's salary cap football

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is Prescott 4th season this is when he should actually have been starting. Especially from a 4th round draft pick. So this is the season where I'm truly going to be critical. On-the-job training is no longer in an excuse. Go Cowboys go Prescott. I can only imagine how great this team could be. The youngest starting team in the league went to the second round of the playoffs last season.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Wentz got paid a lot of money because his team already won a Superbowl, he was a high pick, and has shown he can play at an elite level like he did before injury during their Superbowl season.

It's more about evaluating talent and Wentz is a legit talent and Dak is not a very talented player and relies on intangibles and others around him more then his own ability.

Dak is still better then Goff so i'm not taking draft position into account because I do think Dak has some value and I would take him over the first overall pick in that draft.

Which Wentz had nothing to do with in the Eagles playoff run.

"Wentz is a legit talent " Yup, legit choking in 4th quarters. Awesome! Legit doing what?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that the fringe starters of the league like Keenum, Dalton, Fitzpatrick, etc. are disrespected a lot more than Dak. The powers that be even gave Dak a phony Pro-Bowl because 8 other QBs had vacation plans. That’s hardly disrespectful.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Goff SURE was elite in the SB!

The microphone turns off 15 seconds after the play clock starts. Jared Goff can't read a Defense . He was absolutely horrible. When they couldn't tell him what was coming at him. I'll take Prescott the 4th round pick. If the draft was to start all over again. Prescott was the best of the three of them

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't wait to see Mahomes his second season. The Patriots gave us the blueprint middle pressure destroys him. The only time you started to do good as when they backed out of it. Soon as they pressured him up the middle again they shut him down.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Respect. Are you willing to earn it. That's my definition. It comes without even knowing it's coming.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Does the media Wentz obsessors understand the team game? Foles & the Eagles defense got their 1st superbowl, not Wentz. But he's treated as he did it.

What the hell does Wentz have to do with anything? What a silly post.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I can't wait to see Mahomes his second season. The Patriots gave us the blueprint middle pressure destroys him. The only time you started to do good as when they backed out of it. Soon as they pressured him up the middle again they shut him down.
The Patriots gave up 31 2nd half points. Blueprint fail.

Middle pressure kills all QBs. That's not a blueprint, that's football 101.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I guess you didn't read the entire post LOL when they stopped pressuring him up the middle that's when he scored his points. When they pressured him they shut him down again. Yeah three Hail Marys LMAO

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I've been saying for Four Seasons if you can't pressure up the middle you can't win in the NFL. But it really destroyed Patrick. Yes blueprint

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know why I said Jaylon Smith. Because I was responding to a post about him also LOL