McGregor vs Mayweather

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
He can't make money boxing.

He is better off going back to MMA.

But then again, with his draw of this fight, he may never need to work again.

Or he could go to the WWE, play around for a while, then get a movie.

I think he's got unfinished business with the UFC. They're going to pay him whatever he wants since he's the only big draw they've got left at this point.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Good entertainment.

Glad I didn't spend a penny though.

But I am a terrible person.

Never under any circumstance ever use UFC.tv app for a PPv.

It's a total pos. People all over the world missed the fight because of it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol Conor was literally slapping with a lot of his shots, and he landed one good uppercut and didnt faze Floyd. Ref saved conor from brain damage

Brain damage? Really? Floyd couldn't squash a grape.

Just a weak stoppage too that was all cardio related as well.

Connor wasn't going to win though in the later rounds. He gassed and it was over.

Floyd was punching a statue at that point. Hitting a tired man and acting like it was skill?yeah right.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Brain damage? Really? Floyd couldn't squash a grape.

Just a weak stoppage too that was all cardio related as well.

Connor wasn't going to win though in the later rounds. He gassed and it was over.

Floyd was punching a statue at that point. Hitting a tired man and acting like it was skill?yeah right.
Lol Ref saved conors life

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I enjoyed the fight myself.

I'm not Mayweather fan but I've always respected his boxing ability.

I was impressed with how Conor hung in for 10 rounds with the best boxer on the planet today, and one of the best of all time, despite never having boxed. All those people acting like Floyd would drop him in a couple of rounds...good lord.

Floyd, as usual, is a genius when it comes to being strategic in fighting. You could just see him waiting patiently for the first few rounds while Conor gassed himself punching Floyd. And give Floyd some credit here because he took some hard shots in those early rounds.

He weathered through and allowed Conor to simply gas out and just pushed his own aggressiveness a bit more each round.

I enjoyed it. I watched it for free at work and it was a good fight, IMO.

Major credit to Money for his 50-0. No small feat.

Major credit to Conor for staying in there for 10 with the best boxer in the world.

And everyone saying (Not necessarily here but online in general) that they won't give Mayweather respect till he gets in the Octagon....please. Mayweather is no idiot. He's not stepping in the cage. He wouldn't last 30 seconds in the cage.