McGregor vs Mayweather

haleyrules

Reaction score
Boxer, I'm oddly drawn to this circus.

This is nothing like Canelo/GGG next month. My brother, I know why this bothers you. You're a true boxer.

But what about Alzado/Ali?? :)
Alzado had no chance! But,he was hugh and came to fight! Ali didn't take Lyle too seriously and Alzado hit him with shot decent shots...Ali moved with most of Lyles punches...it was very deceptive. It was fun and l remember thinking that Lyle wasn't one bit intimidated.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Alzado had no chance! But,he was hugh and came to fight! Ali didn't take Lyle too seriously and Alzado hit him with shot decent shots...Ali moved with most of Lyles punches...it was very deceptive. It was fun and l remember thinking that Lyle wasn't one bit intimidated.
Hell yeah, Boxer.

But it was show? (?)

These guys don't know that you actually boxed.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Boxer, I'm oddly drawn to this circus.

This is nothing like Canelo/GGG next month. My brother, I know why this bothers you. You're a true boxer.

But what about Alzado/Ali?? :)
Being drawn to the unknown is normal. This matchup has received a fair amount of hype too. Its interracial and that always sells and most people want to see Mayweather beat.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well, ha! There is nobody in the seats to watch it...so its probably going to be bad!?! Tabiti is undefeated though!! If that means anyrhing.
I like KO/win ratio. Is that the right stat, Jack? I've been all over the damn place. Floyd Sr in the corner in this one.

Empty seats because the cheapest seat in the arena was $3,500. Me and my battle Harvey paid $500 for Ortiz/Liddell 2 in 2007, Jan.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Don Cheadle and William Macy, Willis, and Pharoah doing red carpet pics LOL

Have to admit, that does kinda kill it.