***Mega Merge Dak is not a elite QB thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESisback

Reaction score
But yet here we are at 7-3 with worst or most dysfunctional ownership in the league and an average defense at best.

All with our top 2 WR out, our All Pro LT out and 2 time leading rusher hampered with a lingering knee injury. I’ll take it considering .

At least our leading troll of the Cowboys doesn’t even deny it anymore.
Yeah, if our HC, OC, QB all suck, and our D has become “barely average”, how did we reach 7-3? And why does every team we beat suck AFTER we beat them?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, if our HC, OC, QB all suck, and our D has become “barely average”, how did we reach 7-3? And why does every team we beat suck AFTER we beat them?

Think the Giants also had their waterboy out of the game when we played............................:muttley:

ESisback

Reaction score
Watch the Eagles win the division with arguable the worst passing game in the league. I mean they are putting up 40 regularly now, ever since their first year HC started to run the ball. Their QB threw for like 130 yards and they spanked the Saints.

Dak ‘winning’ with Zeke and the OL his first few seasons should not surprise anybody now.
So you think Philly wins the NFCE?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in revisiting the idiotic argument about market value with people who refuse to accept it. If people don't want Dak to be QB of their team their solution is simple. Find another team.. because Dak is going to be the QB of the Cowboys for the next 10 years..

That is all..

morat1959

Reaction score
Because he’s an elite QB, especially when his team is healthy. Unless you’re one of those people that don’t think Tyron Smith, CeeDee Lamb, Amari Cooper, Randy Gregory, Osa, and DeMarcus Lawrence don’t really matter and don’t have any impact on football games.
Lol

morat1959

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in revisiting the idiotic argument about market value with people who refuse to accept it. If people don't want Dak to be QB of their team their solution is simple. Find another team.. because Dak is going to be the QB of the Cowboys for the next 10 years..

That is all..
If true, 10 more years of no SB. Enjoy!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We must remember he’s paying to bash our QB. We thank him for his contributions . Lol

I recommend a new nickname “ ultimate troll”.

He's back.......(DieloveDakblues) with a vengeance.......:muttley:

52944472.jpg

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I am a Cowboy fan not a Dak fan. In my era of fan, Dallas Cowboy players had to earn the respect of fans by representing the team in a super bowl. That was the bar. The past 25 years of mediocrity have spawned a new generation of fan enamored and satisfied by player stats rather than winning. This is why we have a dak mafia.

I guess this means that Romo shouldn't have any Cowboys fans or supporters then?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well?

What has he ever done that had anyone thinking he was on a level with Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson.

All of those guys have played in how many Superbowls, Dak has won how many playoff games?

This, well ya see it's the market is weak and lame, how about does he deserve elite $$$$$ when nothing about him is really elite.

Not a hater, love my Cowboys and that is why this bugs me, two guys getting too much of our $$$$ in Dak and Zeke and we all know it. We need an offensive line not a running back which are a dime a dozen.

Watching Brady do his thing tonight THAT is an elite QB,
Why did you wait until after this week to ask this? Where were you when we were 6-1?

That will answer your question.

shabazz

Reaction score
You never know which Dak will show up.

And that’s true. He said been playing at a very high level all season and it only been 2 bad games so the playoffs will validate his value.......I know one thing; unlike other posters, if the cowboys lose 51-48 and Rayne throws for 500 yards and 5 touchdowns, I won’t blame Dakota for the loss

.....surprisingly, many here did exactly that when #9 put up a performance like that yet somehow can make excuses for a 3 and 9 point performances in 2 of the last 3 games

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The same reason why Josh Allen, who is getting paid more than Dak is making elite QB money. And has yet had several stinker games where the Bills have lost this season. Including one stinker game against the awful Jaguars, where the Bills offense couldn't even score more than 6 points. If this question is asked about Dak, then it should be asked about other highly paid QBs, who get big contracts, despite having yet to appear in or win a Super Bowl.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak is better than romo. And I was a huge romo fan.

He’s absolutely better at not turning over the ball but other than that I’m not seeing major differences. I’d also give Romo the edge in Football acumen.....definitely reads defenses better than Rayne

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What does Sunday have to do with his contract? Yep, nothing!

What had he ever done BEFORE that contract signing that was on a level with Wilson/Mahomes/Brady/Rodgers, well?
what does his contract to do with sunday? nothing....

he played bad on sunday. so did brown. wilson. CD, OL, Schultz and Moore....when we stink, we all stink together.

and a simple question. is a superbowl the only reason any player should get a new contract?

so Watson, Allen didn't deserve theirs. so Jackson doesn't deserve a contract? Stafford never won anything yet got paid. Ryan got paid before his superbowl trip. cousins? even Brees, although he won a superbowl, got a large contract before he made it to the big dance...peyton manning was 0-4 in playoffs but he got a large contract. burrows is coming up. mayfield is coming up.

so basically nobody deserves a new contract unless they win a superbowl.

what you all do not understand. let me repeat. DO NOT UNDERSTAND is that the contracts have nothing to do with team results. its about the NFL QB market....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He’s absolutely better at not turning over the ball but other than that I’m not seeing major differences. I’d also give Romo the edge in Football acumen.....definitely reads defenses better than Rayne

Dak has the edge with dual threat, game management, and leadership. Most other areas are close or a wash.

Dak is becoming just as good with age as far as reading defenses. Romo loved to audible to a pass too many times.

Would have loved to see romo in Moore’s offense. That would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.