***Mega Merge Dak is not a elite QB thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But yet here we are at 7-3 with worst or most dysfunctional ownership in the league and an average defense at best.

All with our top 2 WR out, our All Pro LT out and 2 time leading rusher hampered with a lingering knee injury. I’ll take it considering .

At least our leading troll of the Cowboys doesn’t even deny it anymore.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Pappy should put this type of energy into posts after a cowboys win oh yeah he Mia aka a fake fan.
We must remember he’s paying to bash our QB. We thank him for his contributions . Lol

I recommend a new nickname “ ultimate troll”.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak is a good QB and it was his turn on the wheel to get paid. period. I didn't say (Elite), I said good. You can most certainly win a SB with him. It's a team sport, right? So, give him help.
he has no help LMAO that OL is what most NFL teams have..if dak cant win even with that he had Sunday , that on him..no one told him to fumble and trow 2 ints,,if he realizes the limitations he has to have pocket presence and field awareness,..he played bad excuses or not 2 of the last 3 games hes been bad..

he needs to clean that up..even great not elite qbs can find way to win and not hurt the team..yes his ol was having issues not much run game and wrs dropped passes but im sorry those TOs are on him..he missed WO wrs and then turns it over far too much..that on him regardless of pressure..

you dont have to be elite, great qbs have to be starter with the football and limit the mistakes in close game the defense found way to adjust and gave the dang ball to him with two tos and he turns around and gives it back..that on him..

khiladi

Reaction score
you cry babies can have your time when your MVP who needs the best talent in the NFL around him on offense beats up on some cellar dweller team. go rudy.

he should beat the lowly raiders but if he doesn't he's worse than what people say about him.

Watch the Eagles win the division with arguable the worst passing game in the league. I mean they are putting up 40 regularly now, ever since their first year HC started to run the ball. Their QB threw for like 130 yards and they spanked the Saints.

Dak ‘winning’ with Zeke and the OL his first few seasons should not surprise anybody now.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Watch the Eagles win the division with arguable the worst passing game in the league. But that’s the impact of a credible running game that wears on you. It makes even average QBs look efficient.
dak isn't going to run the ball, he wants the stats.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Dak is a good QB and it was his turn on the wheel to get paid. period. I didn't say (Elite), I said good. You can most certainly win a SB with him. It's a team sport, right? So, give him help.
unless the defense becomes elite the cowboys will never win a super bowl with dak

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am a Dak fan but the lovers deserve it right now. They have been much worse this year antagonizing the Dak haters. I’ve predicted this reaction when Dak eventually faltered in games. It just proves they can dish it but can’t take it. They have no moral ground to stand on. Both sides are equally annoying.
Yep

As usual the extremes on both sides try and dominate the discussion while most of us are more in the middle.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Who here can explain why Dak makes elite QB money? maybe he told jerry he likes the way he looks in the shower?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I could tell you...but that would mean I would be banned....then my post censored.

blueblood70

Reaction score
unless the defense becomes elite the cowboys will never win a super bowl with dak
the defesne HAS NOT BEEN THE ISSUE.,. What games are you watching ?

MN game no dak, defense won the game
ATL game beat down that offense and didnt even need many points to win, we could of played wildcat and won the game..
Chiefs defense weathered the storm and shut them down the last 40mins.. seriously 19 points on the road to that chiefs offense? that not good defense?

lmao the offense 100% been the issuie since the bye..outside of the denver game they more then showed up..the offense has been offensive in all but one..and??man the excuse train keeps rolling..
after the bye in 2019 the offense did this very thing..lost a ton of close games because of long scoring droughts , no tds..sound familiar? yes it does..

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Look deeper. KC is getting better having won 4 in a row while we have lost 2 out of 3. They look the part of a team that will contend , and we don't.
Look deeper?? You are using a three game sample size with two AFC teams. If you look at what is really going on is the defense is improving dramatically without their two best defensive ends. The offense will be fine with the return of Tyron and Amari. The Cowboys are fine.

ESisback

Reaction score
His scoring woes started in 2017 and there not improving.....
Hence the facts....

Points scored by the Dak-Mafia

Broncos 17 pts
Falcons 7 pts
Eagles 7 pts
Bolts 6 pts
Eagles 6 pts (Eagles playing with 3rd string def)

Panthers 8 pts
Hawks 13 pts
Texans 16 pts
D.C. 17 pts
Titans 14 pts
N.O. 10 pts
Colts 0 pts

N.O. 10 pts
Jets 22 pts( lousy Jets)
N.E. 9 pts
Bills 15 pts
Bears 24 pts(Garbage points)
Eagles 9 pts (for div title)

Simply said what we experienced in the Bronco and Chiefs game was not Daks first dance.
Even though he has the best players in the NFL around him he still cannot score the points esp in games vs good teams.
My brothers, we have been bamboozled by this Great PR man who is at best an average QB!

What’s the endgame/goal/expected outcome for your endless crusade?

More money?
More friends?
More possessions?
More influence?
Longer life or better health?
Is there an awards banquet?

Hate to break it to you, but none of the above. You’re not changing any opinions, no one’s marveling at your “astute” observations, nothing. The only thing you’re getting is eyerolls, or maybe a poster here or there that feels sorry for someone who can’t seem to simply enjoy Cowboys football.

fivetwos

Reaction score
My bad, sorry my man.

Come on man, do you really think I don't get all that, I know how it works. BUT.....Dak is not worth that kind of $$$$$$ and all of us know this, so fix how it'd done, yep...it's broke.

This is stupid the way it's going right now, so someday 100 mill a year....ah...market value.

You pay people what they are worth.....to you.

I couldn't do it, knowing I play on a losing team, a single guy needs 40 mill a year, ah....WHY????????? No shoes to buy, no mouths to feed, so just what do ya do with that kind of $$$$$?

Hell, gotta have one of these....

10262672.png

Damn!!!

Dak-Prescott-house-3.jpg
It's cool. You wanted to vent. We are all frustrated.

Better days are ahead....and I usually error on the side of pessimism.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because he was up before this next group to get signed and each team has to decide whether to pay the going, and climbing, rate or take a chance on another QB. What do you think QB's like Allen, Jackson, Murray, Herbert and even Mayfield are going to get? CLE is faced with a real challenge. He's a popular player and if they let him walk, what do they do at QB with this next group coming up in the next draft. DAL was also faced with that because Prescott is well liked by the fans.

Prescott's pay has little to do with whether he's elite or not, he's the DC QB and the brain trust of the Cowboys has either been really lucky or really bad at picking QB's. Would anyone here really want them going to the QB well?

This question also ignores one reality that keeps showing itself every time a star is up, the owner likes having highly paid players, it's part of his ego system. This is an owner that actually said Romo would play better because he was getting paid better. I think he believes that. Just as he did with Lawrence, Smith, Elliott, Cooper and Prescott. They will rise to the level of play.

And let's be fair about Prescott's value. With a healthy LT, RB, WR, he's a QB that can get it done. He is not a team lifter, and few of them are, he needs the team to help lift him. He needs the team.

Why do we think Brady picked TB? Why is McCoy keeping AZ's head above water? Why is Heinicke keeping WFT in the hunt? Why is Hurts doing the same? Their teams are responding.

Prescott did not have a good game in KC and I can't name one O player that did, including Martin. Seems this depth that some thought was a reality is fantasy.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For comparative purposes can you please also post players like Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and Peyton Manning all the times they scored below 20 in their careers? Just curious how bad this is on a relative basis.
I don't post Superbowl winning QB.......they have earned the right to have off games......

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's been a while.......

Welcome back, buddy....I hope you disappear on Thursday, but I don't have a good feeling about it... one of my best friends got cut by the Cowboys and then played for the Raiders....he was even their MVP one year.....I'm gonna have to put up with him and you if we lose. Lol, Salud!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pappy should put this type of energy into posts after a cowboys win oh yeah he Mia aka a fake fan.

We beat the FALCONS and didn't even bench our pad stat happy QB!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Because Jerry paid him. Duh... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We need to get a win Thursday and heal up. Moore needs to put together a game plan. Get your rookies involved. Get Turner in the game. And these WR need to hold on to the ball. 2 drops that were unacceptable. And Dak needs to get the touch on that pass to Gallup. Was a huge opening play opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.