Memo to Jerry: Fire the coward in your building

Rayman70

Reaction score
So telling the truth instead of toting the company line is considered cowardice to some in here? Wow.

I hear the government is hiring. They are looking for good followers.
Your missing the point here. Does loyalty to the folks who pay you a salary matter? No one is disputing that much of it was truth. Point is..you just don't throw your fellow co-workers under the bus like this..not in this manner. It breaks an unspoken code of conduct/ You have issues,go to that person PRIVATELY.Dez may be a player,but this anonymous guy or gal..or maybe its more than 1..I dunno, but they are all employees of the Dallas Cowboys..just like Dez. You keep it in house. This stinks to high heaven of a disgruntled employee/mole. It doesn't pass the smell test.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If I had a guess..we have around 3 people within different levels of the club that are in cahoots. I think one may be a Dallascowboy media member(Mickey Spagnola),the other a player..maybe a guy that ran his mouth on the way out the door(Scandrick or Brice Butler)..and lastly..to no ones surprise..little Stevie Jones. I think its an orchestrated leak honestly. If it is Mickey..or even a trainer..they should be fired like yesterday. Cant fire Stephen Jones..so oh well lol.

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
I'm understanding that Dak is the one that said all this about dez. All because dez don't/won't drink the Dak is great Kool-Aid.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Your missing the point here. Does loyalty to the folks who pay you a salary matter? No one is disputing that much of it was truth. Point is..you just don't throw your fellow co-workers under the bus like this..not in this manner. It breaks an unspoken code of conduct/ You have issues,go to that person PRIVATELY.Dez may be a player,but this anonymous guy or gal..or maybe its more than 1..I dunno, but they are all employees of the Dallas Cowboys..just like Dez. You keep it in house. This stinks to high heaven of a disgruntled employee/mole. It doesn't pass the smell test.
Loyalty ended when companies stopped throwing christmas parties, matching 401k, including health and dental, and treating employees like a cheap *****. This guy probably gets paid peanuts and watches jerry & co. take their helicopter to work every morning.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Somethings you just keep sacred. Never ever throw a coworker under the bus in this manner. You got issues..go straight to the powers that be and handle it..or to THAT PERSON. This was Bush league.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Loyalty ended when companies stopped throwing christmas parties, matching 401k, including health and dental, and treating employees like a cheap *****. This guy probably gets paid peanuts and watches jerry & co. take their helicopter to work every morning.
lol..good point

Rayman70

Reaction score
seriously though...even the trainers are paid extremely well in the NFL. I doubt they are hurting for cash. Sounds like a media guy within the organization or a departed player,IMO.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Somethings you just keep sacred. Never ever throw a coworker under the bus in this manner. You got issues..go straight to the powers that be and handle it..or to THAT PERSON. This was Bush league.
Those days are over. If someone was being a weasel at work you could go out back and fight it out. That doesn't happen any longer.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Those days are over. If someone was being a weasel at work you could go out back and fight it out. That doesn't happen any longer.
That's true..take the co worker out to the broom closet or wood shed and have a "come to jesus" talk..OR FIGHT..lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
Lol yeh right he's on his knees right now in front of Jerry. He was a scrub Pro scout who jerry saved by giving him a day job, because he was so bad nobody else wanted him.
lmao....exactly. Broaddus prolly role plays with Jerry ...Jerry plays Robert Redfords role in the Movie Indecent Proposal. Broaddus is the biggest boot licker we have . That's saying a lot considering Spagnola is here. Broaddus would gladly "accommodate" Jerrys wishes....believe me. If that's what it took to remain under JJ's employ.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If he want fire red what makes you think he will get rid of Dez? We will continue kicking the can down the road for years to come.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So telling the truth instead of toting the company line is considered cowardice to some in here? Wow.

I hear the government is hiring. They are looking for good followers.

Spoken like someone who has never been part of a team.

It's one thing to tell the truth internally. You never want to lie to yourself. OTOH, undermining your teammates publicly destroys trust and undermines morale.

It's the opposite of leadership.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Right now guys..If Jerry and Stephen Jones demanded that Broaddus and Spagnola dress as Marilynn Monroe and wear man boob tassles..and pop up out of a giant cake at halftime of a game..THEY WOULD DO IT.ESPECIALLY broaddus. lol...dude is so beholden to JJ and stevie that he no longer knows who he is anymore. Any real journalism and talent evaluation is gone bye bye.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

It happens in some shops but it hasn't been the norm in US culture for more than a century. Violence as a means of conflict resolution is so low class. It's what you see in trailer parks and ghettos. No thanks.

Rayman70

Reaction score
WTH is Mike Fisher?
a bit of a tabloid journalist. You usually have to pay and subscribe to his site so he can give "the inside scoop." lol..so we truly ought to take what he says with a grain of salt. He's the Jerry Springer of sports journalism. SHOCK VALUE.