Micah 1 in jersey sales, Dak 5

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
I bought a Parsons jersey early this year. Hard to believe but the first time I bought a current player's jersey. Besides Parsons, I have an Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin jersey + autographed football from Emmitt in person in Vegas and a helmet signed by Dez.

I have considered buying Romo, Ware, and Zeke jerseys before this but did not pull the trigger. Not for the reason of money, but I didn't feel like repping them. Parsons felt different - guess we'll see what happens after this disappointing season ....

Some Cowboys players that I would like their jerseys at this time:
Marion Barber
Darren Woodson
Jake Ferguson

From another team, I would rock an Isiah Pacheco jersey - always liked the Chiefs in the AFC & am in love with how he runs the ball. Ironically, had a Priest Holmes jersey 20 years ago.

starfan1

Reaction score
woW i thought I was clicking on a thread that dak was #5 in jersey sales for the cowboys. Boy was I surprised

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
In your face haters

Neat. How did this help either of them against the Packers? Popularity is irrelevant if production doesn't match the hype. I'm sure Jerral Wayne Jones is happy about it though, and I'm glad that you feel it clears them of their shortcomings. Personally, I'm still not convinced.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
In your face haters

Was reading an article the other day about how Kansas City was becoming the new America's Team. Made me laugh. The Chiefs deserve the attention they are getting because of their success, but the Cowboys can not even make an NFC Championship Game in 28 years and still accomplish things like this. That might be to our detriment because it gives the Joneses less incentive to succeed.

I just find it funny that media keep trying to give away the America's Team moniker when year after year, the Cowboys lead the way in most-watched games, jersey sales, etc.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neat. How did this help either of them against the Packers? Popularity is irrelevant if production doesn't match the hype. I'm sure Jerral Wayne Jones is happy about it though, and I'm glad that you feel it clears them of their shortcomings. Personally, I'm still not convinced.
Maybe they were bought for fans to throw darts at them after that pitiful performance.
Maybe to make scarecrows out of them. Wait, that won't work, as no one is afraid of them. :muttley: