Micah 1 in jersey sales, Dak 5

Philmonroe

Reaction score
so why do you care?! other people do it around all teams apparently... that list again has 80% of those names on that list are from teams are not winning super bowls either. some fans don't put stipulations on how they support their fandom.

sorry of that bothers some who are bitter and jaded and full of only negativity about their teams..

go stick a paper bag over your face and move on and MYOB about others.. ;)
Blueblood is a paid Cowboys agent smh. Beat it agent lol

doomsday808

Reaction score
Yep, This is the only report Jerry looks at. Another useless list that the Cowboys have 2 in the top 5.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I never buy any merch, however, I have a guitar friend that lives close to LA and he sent me a message yesterday showing me a package that he is sending me, a Cowboy cap. I told him not to but even my good friends are making fun of me for being a Cowboy fan. Don't know what I will do with it because I'm not wearing that damn thing in public....JJ can kiss my butt!
come on wear it, have "hope". :D

StarLord

Reaction score
Do you think a man who is worth over 15 Billion $ cares about Jersey sales?
Really??????????????
Is this what you believe?
Let me guess he counts how many Pretzels are also sold during the game?
All this old Geezer wants is 1 more SB to feed his ego before he runs out of time and it isn't happening cause he's a football fool!
I wish all he cared about was winning a SB. I mean he said it, what a week ago?, that as long as they are talking about us then he's doing his job. Yes of course he wants a SB, but it wants the attention and popularity, probably moreso. So I think he sees jersey sales and that reinforces what's most important, staying popular and relevant. As far as being about money, no.. Jerry probably doesn't even know what the concept is outside of the salary cap. Money at his age and wealth level is probably meaningless.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
No one thinks that and no one Says that. You’re just inventing something to be mad about
New to the board? There's a cult following that will defend these guys to the death. Everyone and anyone that calls them out for....well...anything, are just haters. They take solice in every small victory (see the original post), and refuse to hold them, or others in similar positions accountable. The original post literally says "in your face, haters". What do you suppose they meant by that?

Look, man. I've been the optimistic one since I could walk, but enough is enough. Not only do the Cowboys always let us down, they do it in the most dramatic and embarrassing fashion and I'm tired of defending them. Micah and Dak are the leaders of this team, and both have shown that they may not be up for the job. Am I, or anyone else, not allowed to be frustrated/angry when it's the same song and dance over and over again? I'll say it again. Good for them for making more money. Get back with me when they demonstrate the hype on the field.

Kwyn

Reaction score
New to the board? There's a cult following that will defend these guys to the death. Everyone and anyone that calls them out for....well...anything, are just haters. They take solice in every small victory (see the original post), and refuse to hold them, or others in similar positions accountable. The original post literally says "in your face, haters". What do you suppose they meant by that?

Look, man. I've been the optimistic one since I could walk, but enough is enough. Not only do the Cowboys always let us down, they do it in the most dramatic and embarrassing fashion and I'm tired of defending them. Micah and Dak are the leaders of this team, and both have shown that they may not be up for the job. Am I, or anyone else, not allowed to be frustrated/angry when it's the same song and dance over and over again? I'll say it again. Good for them for making more money. Get back with me when they demonstrate the hype on the field.
Dude, my apologies. I clicked the wrong post for my reply! Sorry about that. I wasn’t trying to respond to your comment.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Wonder what Parsons cut is on the #1 in sales jersey? I mean how many jerseys is that? 500, 5,000, 50,000, 100,000? Does he get 2%, 5%? Who the hell knows…
Was wondering that myself.....

NFL players receive around two-thirds, or approximately 67%, of the revenue generated from jersey sales, according to the agreement between the NFL Players Association (NFLPA), the players’ union, and the league in 2021.

NFL players also get paid royalties for the number of jerseys sold that bear their names and numbers.

The royalty rates are set by the NFLPA. These royalties can add up significantly, providing a lucrative bonus to a player’s annual income.

For example, in 2022, Zach Wilson received $465,660 in royalties, while back in 2018, Tom Brady received a whopping $2.35 million in group licensing endorsement royalties.

Certainly, not every player makes millions from royalties, but they reap a substantial amount.

For example, Dak Prescott took home $2 million in royalties. Meanwhile, the league’s union also benefits, as it gets a share of the revenue produced by jersey sales.