Micah 1 in jersey sales, Dak 5

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
In your face haters

This will only weaken us in the long run. Jerry's rankings are based off of 1) does he like you. 2) jersey sales. 3) do you create controversy. 4) actual skill.

So we are stuck with Micah unfortunately. He will be the highest paid disappearing act.

The OPs post is comical though. Jersey sales are driven by the working class mainly. DFW is the 4th largest metroplex in the US. He appeals to gen z and gen alphas because he won't S,t,f,u and says dumb stuff on his podcasts.

You can keep players like this. I don't want them on my team.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Jerry's Super Bowl. Despite all our moaning, he IS winning and he IS doing great based on everything he really wants to accomplish.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Blueblood is a paid Cowboys agent smh. Beat it agent lol
and you're a double spy probably an Eagles fan or someone from the NFC East in here infiltrating and being a troll what's the difference rather be a Homer than a hater of my own team so you might wanna go try again OK Phil -adelphia fan.....try harder to let us know your true colors..

Philmonroe

Reaction score
and you're a double spy probably an Eagles fan or someone from the NFC East in here infiltrating and being a troll what's the difference rather be a Homer than a hater of my own team so you might wanna go try again OK Phil -adelphia fan.....try harder to let us know your true colors..
Nothing I’ve ever posted is a troll. Being a delusional fan that goes with the flow isn’t the flex you think it is. The Boys done beat some of y’all down mentally fanwise smh. Just accept anything. Yeah my true colors because that’s my name. Try again old man scarred to use his name.

starman22

Reaction score
New to the board? There's a cult following that will defend these guys to the death. Everyone and anyone that calls them out for....well...anything, are just haters. They take solice in every small victory (see the original post), and refuse to hold them, or others in similar positions accountable. The original post literally says "in your face, haters". What do you suppose they meant by that?

Look, man. I've been the optimistic one since I could walk, but enough is enough. Not only do the Cowboys always let us down, they do it in the most dramatic and embarrassing fashion and I'm tired of defending them. Micah and Dak are the leaders of this team, and both have shown that they may not be up for the job. Am I, or anyone else, not allowed to be frustrated/angry when it's the same song and dance over and over again? I'll say it again. Good for them for making more money. Get back with me when they demonstrate the hype on the field.
I believe the OP was being sarcastic with his opening comment.