Micah 1 in jersey sales, Dak 5

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1000% Dak is resigned. These jersey sales tell them everything they want to know. They don't care that they've seen his ceiling. We'll have ol' One-and-Done here 5 more years.. probably with Mahomes money and a no trade.
Do you think a man who is worth over 15 Billion $ cares about Jersey sales?
Really??????????????
Is this what you believe?
Let me guess he counts how many Pretzels are also sold during the game?
All this old Geezer wants is 1 more SB to feed his ego before he runs out of time and it isn't happening cause he's a football fool!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was reading an article the other day about how Kansas City was becoming the new America's Team. Made me laugh. The Chiefs deserve the attention they are getting because of their success, but the Cowboys can not even make an NFC Championship Game in 28 years and still accomplish things like this. That might be to our detriment because it gives the Joneses less incentive to succeed.

I just find it funny that media keep trying to give away the America's Team moniker when year after year, the Cowboys lead the way in most-watched games, jersey sales, etc.
They tried to make the Pats Americas team a few times as well. This much is for certain , no other team could go through a 28 year drought and still be this popular.

rags747

Reaction score
Wonder what Parsons cut is on the #1 in sales jersey? I mean how many jerseys is that? 500, 5,000, 50,000, 100,000? Does he get 2%, 5%? Who the hell knows…

JPM

Reaction score
They tried to make the Pats Americas team a few times as well. This much is for certain , no other team could go through a 28 year drought and still be this popular.
The Saints after they won that 1 Super Bowl.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I never buy any merch, however, I have a guitar friend that lives close to LA and he sent me a message yesterday showing me a package that he is sending me, a Cowboy cap. I told him not to but even my good friends are making fun of me for being a Cowboy fan. Don't know what I will do with it because I'm not wearing that damn thing in public....JJ can kiss my butt!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Was reading an article the other day about how Kansas City was becoming the new America's Team. Made me laugh. The Chiefs deserve the attention they are getting because of their success, but the Cowboys can not even make an NFC Championship Game in 28 years and still accomplish things like this. That might be to our detriment because it gives the Joneses less incentive to succeed.

I just find it funny that media keep trying to give away the America's Team moniker when year after year, the Cowboys lead the way in most-watched games, jersey sales, etc.
If the NE Patriots with all their success in the 2000s and their SB wins couldn't take the moniker from the Cowboys, and with the Patriot name even, you think KC is gonna do it?..... Think again....yeah, Jerry has Tex, Tom, Clint to thank for his lucky fortune. And of course, Jimmy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think a man who is worth over 15 Billion $ cares about Jersey sales?
Really??????????????
Is this what you believe?
Let me guess he counts how many Pretzels are also sold during the game?
All this old Geezer wants is 1 more SB to feed his ego before he runs out of time and it isn't happening cause he's a football fool!
:hammer:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah. I strangely feel both pride and sadness about that.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If the NE Patriots with all their success in the 2000s and their SB wins couldn't take the moniker from the Cowboys, and with the Patriot name even, you think KC is gonna do it?..... Think again....yeah, Jerry has Tex, Tom, Clint to thank for his lucky fortune. And of course, Jimmy.
I think the Jimmy years cemented it after Tom, Tex and Clint built the popularity with some shrewd moves, such as taking on Thanksgiving. You would think that eventually it would run its course, but the Cowboys remain the most valuable sports franchise and the top draw regardless.

I've always felt it was in the league's best interest to be as Cowboys friendly as it could because that means higher ratings, which means they can charge even more for broadcast rights, etc. But it seems to me like a bunch of petty billionaires are less interested in more riches than their envy.