Micah 1 in jersey sales, Dak 5

Kwyn

Reaction score
Neat. How did this help either of them against the Packers? Popularity is irrelevant if production doesn't match the hype. I'm sure Jerral Wayne Jones is happy about it though, and I'm glad that you feel it clears them of their shortcomings. Personally, I'm still not convinced.
No one thinks that and no one Says that. You’re just inventing something to be mad about

blueblood70

Reaction score
Keep filling Jerry's coffers, he's laughing all the way to the bank...
so why do you care?! other people do it around all teams apparently... that list again has 80% of those names on that list are from teams are not winning super bowls either. some fans don't put stipulations on how they support their fandom.

sorry of that bothers some who are bitter and jaded and full of only negativity about their teams..

go stick a paper bag over your face and move on and MYOB about others.. ;)

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Hell yeah, LEGGO COWBOYS!! We are crushing it guys!
Heck yeah, I might duct tape an 11 on one of my dirty white t-shirts. Well, it's dingy gray now, but an 11 would look cool on it. :D

Reactions: CWR

Aven8

Reaction score
I received one in 2022, and bought my son one in 2022 as well.

StarLord

Reaction score
1000% Dak is resigned. These jersey sales tell them everything they want to know. They don't care that they've seen his ceiling. We'll have ol' One-and-Done here 5 more years.. probably with Mahomes money and a no trade.

CWR

Reaction score
Heck yeah, I might duct tape an 11 on one of my dirty white t-shirts. Well, it's dingy gray now, but an 11 would look cool on it. :D
For sure, and I bet no one will even notice the big yellowish arm pit stains.

You could do 4 on the front and 11 on back, something kind of custom. It would be almost as cool as the half white, half blue jerseys.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
For sure, and I bet no one will even notice the big yellowish arm pit stains.

You could do 4 on the front and 11 on back, something kind of custom. It would be almost as cool as the half white, half blue jerseys.
Now you are thinking. I like that. The should play a game in yellow stained, gray T-shirts. I like the way you think.

Reactions: CWR