Micah already tweeted out a response to salary cap increase

Kwyn

Reaction score
99.99999% of top end FAs want to get the best contract they can get.

Acting like the Cowboys players are the only ones who should take a home discount and if they do not they are terrible is frankly idiotic.
It’s an honor and a privilege to play for the Cowboys. They should play for free!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
And you don't think Micah invests time in the game and puts in his work? How about Jerry and company invest some resources on the DLine and LBer where Parsons isn't getting double teamed every down. Who else does Dallas have that really gets after the QB besides Parsons? You don't think those CBs benefit from the pressure Parsons applies to QBs? Parsons will get his money and he deserves to get his money. I wish we had 1 or 2 more Parsons on that defense.
Sick rant. I don't think he spends ENOUGH time at his craft. Fairly common knowledge that he was a ghost in the playoffs. Is that simple enough for ya? Walk the talk. He's just talking.
Try to stay on topic.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Sick rant. I don't think he spends ENOUGH time at his craft. Fairly common knowledge that he was a ghost in the playoffs. Is that simple enough for ya? Walk the talk. He's just talking.
Try to stay on topic.
I think there's definitely something to him wearing down as the season goes along which is a problem.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think there's definitely something to him wearing down as the season goes along which is a problem.
Last season was obvious, and he may have been playing injured on top of it. But the GB was terrible.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know this is the reality of the league and have no problem with the idea that guys are going to get their money as the cap continues to go up, but why does that need to be the image a guy like Micah wants to put out there to the public? Just like Lamb talking about making more millions on Micahs podcast. That's fine, but at least humor us fans that maybe....just maybe winning could actually mean something.
He’s very immature but doesn’t realize it yet. Those around him are afraid to speak up or don’t think anything’s wrong with it as they’ll get a slice as well.

Adreme

Reaction score
Try to stay on topic.
I assume you have an actual basis for this claim. I mean nobody has actually said he is not hard working and none of his teammates have not claimed it and clearly as one of the best in the league nobody else seems to question it. Therefore I assume you have some sort of insider source to demonstrate his seeming lack of work ethic and are not just making it up.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well he already said along the lines of "the longer you take, the more expensive it becomes!"
True, but it also opens the door for Micah and injuries. Not that it would matter, GM Jeruh would still resign Micah for $30M a year with both Achilles torn.

Staubacher

Reaction score
99.99999% of top end FAs want to get the best contract they can get.

Acting like the Cowboys players are the only ones who should take a home discount and if they do not they are terrible is frankly idiotic.
That's not the point, they should get all they can.

It's them crowing about it publicly while not showing up to play when it mattered.

plymkr

Reaction score
Micah really needs to get off social media. Or he needs to hire a PR person to buffer what he thinks and what he posts. Micah is going to talk himself into being one of the most unliked players in the league.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I'm not saying what I think we will do and I'm not saying what I think we should do. But this team does not need to extend Dak to get under the cap and that still holds true if we bring in a couple of quality free agents

Jayinem

Reaction score
Same place yours unless you work for free?
He's already completed 3 years of a 17 million dollar contract. That would make him a 1%'er in America. If he needs more I guess that's his right but not sure he needs to make it public. Will that tweet get him one more dollar? No but it will get some eyes rolling at him.