Micah already tweeted out a response to salary cap increase

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Y’all hate Jerry for caring more about making money than the Cowboys winning but will defend players that act the same way.

Make it make sense.
"Jerry can't live forever, he needs to get what he can while he can" Ooops that should be the players. smh, you hear that crap all the time, "Don't worry about a man's money, screw the team. Jerry needs the money"

Super Bowls are in the past, get that money play boi......

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dude been playing 3 years running his mouth on social media..ever see him get in anybody's face on the field?

He asked for leaders though, maybe Jerrah will give him a "leader" bonus so he can finally decide to show up after November.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
True, but it also opens the door for Micah and injuries. Not that it would matter, GM Jeruh would still resign Micah for $30M a year with both Achilles torn.
Lol lol lol lol lol you're on fire

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Now if he only didn't disappear in the playoffs. But as he was caught on mic saying during the sounds on the sidelines, "Playoff stats dont count so today is our last day (last game of the regular season)"

stiletto

Reaction score
NFL is a lifestyle for him. Win or lose...he's won because he gets to "hang with the guys" and take a HOF victory tour while playing. He can live LIKE a living legend...without any accomplishments that are HOF worthy.
The media and announcers propped him up on a pedestal so high it was destined to fall over. Half the fan base went out and bought his jersey right away. It's not all Micah's own fault but he ate the cheese too which is kind of sad.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
99.99999% of top end FAs want to get the best contract they can get.

Acting like the Cowboys players are the only ones who should take a home discount and if they do not they are terrible is frankly idiotic.
There's a lot of things I think or want like or don't like.

You know what they are?

Of course you don't....because I don't publicly tweet every thought I have

rags747

Reaction score
I bet Mahomes wouldn't send the same tweet, and you could write him a blank check and it'd be worth it.

This guy, 0 sacks in 4 playoff games.
Mahomes is actually due for a re-do! Guy is significantly underpaid, I mean Dak will e making more than him shortly.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please trade this guy and let him be some other teams problem.

You think anyone would be listening to his podcast or covering his every tweet if he played in Jacksonville or Minnesota ? Nope. He has yet to play great for a whole season. He has faded at the end of his first 2 seasons.

He seems more interested in being a celebrity know-it-all.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Is he saying retired players pay is on team's salary cap books?

Staubacher

Reaction score
The media and announcers propped him up on a pedestal so high it was destined to fall over. Half the fan base went out and bought his jersey right away. It's not all Micah's own fault but he ate the cheese too which is kind of sad.
People either have the dog in them or they don't. He's very talented but he don't.

I don’t know why some get so defensive about the obvious fact he talks a lot and has yet to back it up when it matters most.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Mahomes is actually due for a re-do! Guy is significantly underpaid, I mean Dak will e making more than him shortly.
Maybe Mahomes should just sign consecutive 1 year deals and reset the market after every new season.