Twitter: Micah crying about fans at the airport

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean ........ he is on a commercial flight ....... its not like he is getting off of the team plane.

Pretty creepy they were waiting on him ...... how did they know?
That's what I'm thinking. Even being famous, you don't expect people to be waiting where they shouldn't know you're going to be.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, let me guess he was dressed up carrying his lady purse too, and didn't think nobody would recognize him. sthu, quit football and go into hiding if you don't want to be recognized. stupid kids, I'd trade him yesterday: generation talent, lmao. Talent doesn't disappear in big games. Say you're in love with him just like dak and move on.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
"The fact it was 8 grown men waiting outside of my gate with mini helmets and pictures when I got off my planes is insane!! I hope yall realize sometimes how much athletes gotta hold back ! This lady is currently following me!"
Maybe study her technique following someone. Then refine it and apply to QBs or RBs.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
"The fact it was 8 grown men waiting outside of my gate with mini helmets and pictures when I got off my planes is insane!! I hope yall realize sometimes how much athletes gotta hold back ! This lady is currently following me!"
Guss what Micah:

You earn so much money because of those people. If not for them and no merchandising you would get 100 bucks per game, maybe 10 bucks bonus for every sack and no salary during the offseason.
That is what your "work" actually is worth. Everything else if for the entertainment.

Your call.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've always felt that going up to players or celebs and asking for autographs is one of the most cringy things we do as a society. I don't even like having people from work see me and want to come and talk when I'm outside of work with family or whatever. Can't imagine what it's like being stalked by people wanting you to sign stuff.

tm1119

Reaction score
The group think aspect of this board seriously needs to be studied in a lab somewhere. It only takes a little nudge and next you know most of the sheep are barreling down a hill with the same thoughts.
Also makes me wonder how many bot accounts there are on this board.

And for the record- people who are already waiting at the airport with preplanned merchandise aren’t fans looking for autographs. They are people looking harassing celebrities/athletes for signatures so they can sell it online. Micah isn’t even close to the 1st, nor the last, to complain about these people.

Eddie

Reaction score
Those people with the mini helmets will turn around and try to sell them for $1000.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Just show them the Green Bay game. Trust me they will leave you alone after seeing that.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
why would anybody want somebody's autograph? that's about as stupid as buying a shirt with another man's name on the back. to each their own, but that's the stupidest crap ever.

Eddie

Reaction score
why would anybody want somebody's autograph? that's about as stupid as buying a shirt with another man's name on the back. to each their own, but that's the stupidest crap ever.
It's called flipping. Get him to sign a mini helmet, and flip it for $1000.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It's called flipping. Get him to sign a mini helmet, and flip it for $1000.
yeah, to the idiots.

greta-how-dare-you.gif

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Honestly don't have a problem with what Micah said here. These guys, like actors, have lives and shouldn't be asked when bumped into, let alone tracked down to get autographs.

It may "come with the territory", but if someone tracked me down for an autographs, they would not get one.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'm sure Lawrence Taylor would have made some big issue about some guys asking for his autograph.
These young players anymore are just a bunch of little whining kitty cats searching for attention when they want it and shunning it when it's inconvenient.

Somebody needs to pull his man card for even making a stink about this.

The Young Lion is nothing but a little kitty cat