Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
In fairness, he does get held a lot, and the refs should be calling it when it happens. That being said, he, like everyone except Brandon Aubrey, played poorly. He should just say fair play to the Bills and move on. He should focus on how to stop the Dolphins.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I got to say I can kind of see what he means there's a whole load of these shows that have cropped up basically like NFL versions of Jerry Springer.

There's a bunch of washed up NFL players all screaming and arguing with a bunch of obnoxious analysts like Stephen a Smith and Skip Bayless they throw in some eye candy and call it a show.

They make a good bit of their living just bashing the Cowboys you go from these Jerry Springer type NFL commentary shows to good morning football which is the NFL version of romper room.

It's all really horrible television commentary on football I really have to agree with his take on it although he probably doesn't need to publicly voice his opinion because everybody already knows and it makes him look like a whiner even though he's speaking the truth.
:hammer:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You only stayed away because we were winning. We lost one game, and sure enough, you show back up! I bet your 5 week hiatus was killing you wasn’t it?
Not nearly as much as it was killing y’all it seems.

The only thing I’ve learned is my absence was 100% felt here.

Proof

Reaction score
He’s literally talking about people like you who disappear when things are going well and defrost when things don’t go well. I can see why you made this thread. He hurt your feelings.
the irony is pretty thick. to me, i get where he's coming from. as fans we've dealt with this dynamic forever. all other fan bases enjoy kicking us when we're down. "i have two favorite teams, my team, and whoevers playing dallas." etc. meet people and start talking sports and they find out you're a cowboys fans "oh, i HATE the cowboys" and find out they're a colts fan, or falcons, or whichever random team with no history, or rivalry with dallas. as a fan that gets old. imagining it as an actual player seems as though it would be 10 x worse. these guys are still people at the end of the day.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I'm telling you a good defense isn't dependent on one man.
But we should pay him like he is? Micah is definitely a game-changer...but not when he has no counter-punch. Right now, it appears he has no "counter" when teams run at him or away from him...and your solution is to pay him as no other player in NFL history has been paid?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You don't think it matters what he does outside the field? Kind of low standards. It does matter, I think. I would hope he studies tape, works out, takes care of himself, etc outside of work. I have a career and I don't do anything outside of work that would jeopardize my job and I do extra things that make me better in my field. It does matter. Do people not think like that? wow...

You continually minimalize your grandeur towards Micah then in the next sentence say he is the best at w/e. I don't think you realize what you do. I am guessing you've bought 3 or 4 Parsons jerseys at this point. Anyone that knows me, knows that I already have issues with you wearing another man's name on your back, so you'll have to explain that FIRST. Do you wear other dude's name on your back?? Honestly...?

As far as silly, it's only silly if you support a player because they wear a Star above all else. There is nothing wrong at all with questioning Micah and the glorified (a lot unjust) response that he has received.
Bruh, there's no analysis...just cheering for "whatever". We just have to lay down and "accept" it. If not, you are a hater.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You don't think it matters what he does outside the field? Kind of low standards. It does matter, I think. I would hope he studies tape, works out, takes care of himself, etc outside of work. I have a career and I don't do anything outside of work that would jeopardize my job and I do extra things that make me better in my field. It does matter. Do people not think like that? wow...

You continually minimalize your grandeur towards Micah then in the next sentence say he is the best at w/e. I don't think you realize what you do. I am guessing you've bought 3 or 4 Parsons jerseys at this point. Anyone that knows me, knows that I already have issues with you wearing another man's name on your back, so you'll have to explain that FIRST. Do you wear other dude's name on your back?? Honestly...?

As far as silly, it's only silly if you support a player because they wear a Star above all else. There is nothing wrong at all with questioning Micah and the glorified (a lot unjust) response that he has received.
What if your job is to just cheer for that player? Not so embarrassing then, is it? In fact, it's the job description of a cheerleader...just wave the pom-poms and smile even if we are losing 70-0!

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
He’s not wrong though… the media bias in sports is gross towards some teams. They try to hard to control narratives.
Im telling you the day the cowboys won a SB again would be the worst day in history for the media. They’d literally be crying
And if we won a SB they would be asking if we can do it again...or it was luck

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Guy wrecked the chargers last drive.. the Seahawks last drive….. played well both eagles games. Has been double and triple teamed all season. Still makes plays. And we want criticize him.

The bills didn’t even pass a lot and he still has multiple pressures.

Was he good against the in the other day… no. But neither was the rest of the team. He can’t stop the run by himself

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But we should pay him like he is? Micah is definitely a game-changer...but not when he has no counter-punch. Right now, it appears he has no "counter" when teams run at him or away from him...and your solution is to pay him as no other player in NFL history has been paid?
My solution is to pay him what the market dictates. I need him to win a SB.