Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

Kwyn

Reaction score

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

Go away. We are all tired of your incessant and unrelenting negativity. I honestly can’t even begin to understand why you are even here.

XXLMike

Reaction score

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

Great post another whingeing cowboy just like the defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence, who has never made a meaningful tackle in his life just like DeMarcus Ware didn’t make a meaningful tackle in his life in Dallas — never came up big in a big game. We have a lot of those guys over the years.

I remember distinctly a few years ago and we lost in the playoffs. Michael Strahan got on and said nobody in the NFL ever thought the Cowboys were tough when I played and that still is true today..

Here is the fact of the matter of the last true leader that we had tougher than nails was Ken Norton Junior.

Pathetic

DandyDon52

Reaction score

yes they do, have for a long time.
cowboys talk the talk and then when play offs start they cant walk the walk.
These games right now only matter to determine the seeding order. They are important in that regard, but in no way does it say
how any of these teams will play or do once playoffs start.

Dallas or any of the others could be one and out or go all the way.
last year it was more obvious phil and KC was the strongest, and they had #1 seed.
this year it is not obvious with any team in the nfl, as they all lose when they shouldnt and are inconcistent

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And just like that, the masses are turning on Micah.

SMH :facepalm:
Why not? He's a joke when it matters. Disappears against any offense with a pulse. He pads his stats against the junk teams of the league. Been this way his whole career so far. His act is old. But for some reason, he gets a pass from so many. No idea why that is.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I got to say I can kind of see what he means there's a whole load of these shows that have cropped up basically like NFL versions of Jerry Springer.

There's a bunch of washed up NFL players all screaming and arguing with a bunch of obnoxious analysts like Stephen a Smith and Skip Bayless they throw in some eye candy and call it a show.

They make a good bit of their living just bashing the Cowboys you go from these Jerry Springer type NFL commentary shows to good morning football which is the NFL version of romper room.

It's all really horrible television commentary on football I really have to agree with his take on it although he probably doesn't need to publicly voice his opinion because everybody already knows and it makes him look like a whiner even though he's speaking the truth.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

i think if they move him a lot more at linebacker along with Evans instead of these safteties we will do better?...but only one opinion among many?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I got to say I can kind of see what he means there's a whole load of these shows that have cropped up basically like NFL versions of Jerry Springer.

There's a bunch of washed up NFL players all screaming and arguing with a bunch of obnoxious analysts like Stephen a Smith and Skip Bayless they throw in some eye candy and call it a show.

They make a good bit of their living just bashing the Cowboys you go from these Jerry Springer type NFL commentary shows to good morning football which is the NFL version of romper room.

It's all really horrible television commentary on football I really have to agree with his take on it although he probably doesn't need to publicly voice his opinion because everybody already knows and it makes him look like a whiner even though he's speaking the truth.
i hear your point of view and agree....cowboys dissenters make a lot of money in this business

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s not wrong though… the media bias in sports is gross towards some teams. They try to hard to control narratives.
Im telling you the day the cowboys won a SB again would be the worst day in history for the media. They’d literally be crying
again i agree as i did other poster who said similar things....people who are used as dissenters against cowboys

make programs a lot of money...and is that not the bottom line when the dust settles??

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

You embody what is wrong with the modern day Cowboy fan. A front runner, crap talker, loser.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not against Micah, he seems like a cool kid and he's a great player. I was just saying, a lot of kids like him act this way. They all nearly do. My own daughter does and I have to bring her back to reality. It's just the social media entitlement world. It's only going to get worse.
true

plasticman

Reaction score
You didn't hear the whining back in the day because of a lack of access, that's all.

No Twitter, YouTube, blogs, etc....

I dunno, it kind of goes both ways. What does this say about the modern day Cowboys fan?

Hardline

Reaction score

This is 100% spot on despite how bad all you bed wetters want to deny it.

starfan1

Reaction score
You embody what is wrong with the modern day Cowboy fan. A front runner, crap talker, loser.
Dallas can go on another roll and posters like this tool and papsmear and a few others can crawl back under the rock they were under during our most recent winning streak

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Why not? He's a joke when it matters. Disappears against any offense with a pulse. He pads his stats against the junk teams of the league. Been this way his whole career so far. His act is old. But for some reason, he gets a pass from so many. No idea why that is.
A joke?

Micah didn't disappear in the Eagles game against Lane Johnson. Who's considered one of, if not the best RT's in the league.

If you want your opinion to be taken seriously, you have to actually watch the games.