Micah: It wasn't scheme, it was the players

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
There’s a reason why geriatric Zimmer was out of the league. The game has passed him by.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm angry at his lack of playmaking in decisive games, but do you really believe that he wouldn't be a beast in KC or PHI or SF, the culture here wastes players. If we let him go the cap savings would dwarf the effect he has on the field. Instead lets eat our own while the Jones family gets a pass. This culture WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING
mr Sting---i too feel your frustration

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The players lack motivation. They can’t seem to get up every week. If they look great one week, they don’t seem to have the same energy and enthusiasm the following week. We were seeing this last season. They’re simply isn’t a commitment to excellence with the Cowboys. They never look like they’re on a mission to be the best. All the Joneses continue to do is coddle their players. This could end up being a long year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
:huh:

Don't like Beebe?
He can’t possibly be serious. At least I hope he’s just joking. I can’t imagine any fan on here being so lost in space they would want to trade Parsons for a center.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry is going to tell his team how proud he was of them scoring 19 points in the face of adversity and continuing to fight and play hard…and they will get them next time.
and...you don't have to win all of these regular season games anyway. Just win enough to get us in the playoffs then we will figure that out

cowboyed

Reaction score
He can’t possibly be serious. At least I hope he’s just joking. I can’t imagine any fan on here being so lost in space they would want to trade Parsons for a center.
They are not totally lost in space. You can find them near Saturn, third ring out.

Hadenough

Reaction score
There always has and always will be a contaminated locker room. Jerry is the problem. How many times have we seen the Cowboys win a big game and than stink up the field the following week. That tells me no discipline and a sense of entitlement and too much celebrating. All because the head coach doesn't really have full control to cut and discipline players. Why aren't there some leaders on the sidelines getting in the faces of players not doing their job. Only thing these players would understand is losing their job with possibilty of being cut.

Shane612

Reaction score
Parsons is mostly correct on this.
When your defense allows 44 points, there are plenty of blame to go around. You can even blame your offense for some of it.
If I can bet on this, I would bet that most of the mistakes were committed by the players.

kskboys

Reaction score
The players lack motivation. They can’t seem to get up every week. If they look great one week, they don’t seem to have the same energy and enthusiasm the following week. We were seeing this last season. They’re simply isn’t a commitment to excellence with the Cowboys. They never look like they’re on a mission to be the best. All the Joneses continue to do is coddle their players. This could end up being a long year.
Why all the excuses? We lack talent, it's not anymore complicated than that.

kskboys

Reaction score
There always has and always will be a contaminated locker room. Jerry is the problem. How many times have we seen the Cowboys win a big game and than stink up the field the following week. That tells me no discipline and a sense of entitlement and too much celebrating. All because the head coach doesn't really have full control to cut and discipline players. Why aren't there some leaders on the sidelines getting in the faces of players not doing their job. Only thing these players would understand is losing their job with possibilty of being cut.
Because the players are not doing their job because they are incapable of doing their job.

Carson

Reaction score
Goodness gracious people are some whiny babies on here.

What else is he supposed to say? ”I hope we go 1-16!!”

Of course they give cookie cutter answer and responses