Twitter: Micah not at OTA's practice today

shabazz

Reaction score
It’s because we are caught up on sack totals and I get it sack totals get you paid but he’s still effecting the game more positively then negatively. Double digit sacks every year…..not many doing it.
The man had a total of 3 solo tackles in 3 big games against the Packers , Bills and Dolphins.....just last season

forget about the sacks in those 3 games.....he had 1/2 sack total so I won't mention that about Lawrence Micah Taylor.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The man had a total of 3 solo tackles in 3 big games against the Packers , Bills and Dolphins.....just last season

forget about the sacks in those 3 games.....he had 1/2 sack total so I won't mention that about Lawrence Micah Taylor.
So if he gets to the quarterback in a game but doesn’t get tackles or sacks does that mean he didn’t effect the game?

Chasing6

Reaction score
It would be much easier for Micah to hold out now vs next year.

Micah is seeing the pattern. He sees what is happening to Dak and CD after having a monstrous year and well deserving of a long term deal.

CD is scheduled to make $18M this year, it will be difficult for him to sit out and miss out on this money.

So he already knows what is most likely going to happen to him in the future.

Micah is making $5M this year. It will be much easier for him to sit out and make an issue of it compared to CD.

Your top 3 so called priority players are not happy with their current contract. They are such a priority that no real negotiations have even started. No one is falling for this BS.

So what happens if Trance plays fine against scrubs in preseason as expected, but does not demonstrate that he is ready to be a starter. Then Dak pulls a Zach Martin before the season starts.

Who else could be a threat to pull a Zach Martin this year?

shabazz

Reaction score
So if he gets to the quarterback in a game but doesn’t get tackles or sacks does that mean he didn’t effect the game?
Moving the goalposts now?

They should have given us the 2 pt conversion against the Eagles when Dak ran out of bounds accidentally.....I mean, he did come close lol

I'm just letting Micahs own numbers in the 2nd half of seasons and against good offenses speak for themselves

phildadon86

Reaction score
The Cowboys like to wait out contract extensions for their star players.

The players' only real counter is to skip OTAs and possibly holdout.

This is the result of the Jones standoffish and stubborn approach to contract negotiations.
While other teams are first to sign their guys. The Cowboys wait to see what happens and end up overspending because they waited.

It is literally irresponsible how they operate.

Chasing6

Reaction score

They should have given us the 2 pt conversion against the Eagles when Dak ran out of bounds accidentally.....I mean, he did come close lol

I'm just letting Micahs own numbers in the 2nd half of seasons and against good offenses speak for themselves
Good teams take away your best players and force you to beat them another way. If Micah is getting triple teamed and we can not get to the QB, then our team sucks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

How am I pushing the goal posts? I expect better play from him but people talk about him as if he’s not one of the best players in the league. That’s the disconnect I’m having.

I don’t get your Dak point….

shabazz

Reaction score
How am I pushing the goal posts? I expect better play from him but people talk about him as if he’s not one of the best players in the league. That’s the disconnect I’m having.

I don’t get your Dak point….
The real question is does our owner pay him the highest at his position?

I wouldn't......he's not consistent enough for that...and I don't care about his extra curricular stuff like Zumba, belly dancing , sumo, sword fighting and podcasting.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

Micah is seeing the pattern. He sees what is happening to Dak and CD after having a monstrous year and well deserving of a long term deal.

CD is scheduled to make $18M this year, it will be difficult for him to sit out and miss out on this money.

Micah is making $5M this year. It will be much easier for him to sit out and make an issue of it compared to CD.

Your top 3 so called priority players are not happy with their current contract. They are such a priority that no real negotiations have even started. No one is falling for this BS.

So what happens if Trance plays fine against scrubs in preseason as expected, but does not demonstrate that he is ready to be a starter. Then Dak pulls a Zach Martin before the season starts.

Dak’s agent is not going to allow him to do anything that could possibly hurt his value as a free agent. It’s happened that players holdout to get a contract. No player ever held out if they don’t want a contract.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The real question is does our owner pay him the highest at his position?

I wouldn't
He has to. What’s the alternative? We don’t pay for free agents…if we don’t give it to Micah what will we do? Give it to Sam Williams, Osa and other guys?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

I hope Micah, Cee Dee and Dak all pull a Martin and call Jerry’s bluff. Force his hand and force him to wake the heck up.

Jipper

Reaction score
who cares, hes in year 4, hes signed for the next 2 seasons, if hes not there in TC lets talk