Twitter: Micah not at OTA's practice today

Chasing6

Reaction score
LOL.

My dude. Stop.

Dak is looking to cripple this franchise with his next deal yet you defend him to no end.

Parsons didnt show up for OTAs last season either.
Dak is at the OTA's. Dak is attempting to help Trance learn how to become a QB.

Jipper

Reaction score
Micah has time in your mind. Not necessarily in his or his agents. The position Micah plays, especially undersized, has a significantly more injury risk.

Also assuming Micah continues to have 13 sacks for the next two years is possible but not a given.
He has 2 more years on his deal, he can try and holdout but he has no leverage now- he will get a deal mid to late in the year.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I'd like to see the team leaders there setting an example for the new guys. I know it's no big deal, but it's another facet of leading your team.
Leadership starts with GM Jethro. When CD has the results he did last season, their is no excuse not to extend his contract.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He has 2 more years on his deal, he can try and holdout but he has no leverage now- he will get a deal mid to late in the year.
He is making it clear that he is not interested in playing these games. He can demand a trade. He can become a huge locker room distraction he can go on his podcast and blow Jerry up. He could do a lot of things.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Is this an open "practice " will anybody be reporting on who's hot and who's not.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
heres both sides of the coin. Its just May, no big deal. But, what about being all in and being a dawg? A leader? Does not showing up make you look like leader who's willing to do everything to win? Just sayin. I mean, Micah is ALWAYS talking about MICAH and puttin out hype vids with him sumo wrestling, taking gut punches, lol..training, HIS PODCAST where he's always talking about, you guessed it, HIMSELF and how he's being mistreated. In the end, JERRY AND STEPHEN HAVE CREATED THIS MONSTER BY THE WAY THEY RUN THE SHIP THE LAST 30 YEARS. The ship is sinking like the Titanic the way I see it.
Please abandon the ship.

reddyuta

Reaction score
lets see how Stephen gets out of this after setting precedent with ZEke,Dez etc.

Chasing6

Reaction score
sign Cee Dee, Micah has time, dak needs to go....the only one on that list that needs to be prioritized now is Ceedee...Micah will get his extension somewhere along the way this season and dak is not getting resigned.
Signing CD with no QB is a dumb investment.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL.

My dude. Stop.

Dak is looking to cripple this franchise with his next deal yet you defend him to no end.

Parsons didnt show up for OTAs last season either.
My dude. Stop.

We have a new D-Coordinator in Mike Zimmer. Common sense says Micah Parsons should be there at OTAs to start learning his new system as soon as possible. It's like having a new O-Coordinator last year, yet Dak showed up to OTAs to make sure he got a beat on understanding the new system. That's what true leaders do.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
My dude. Stop.

We have a new D-Coordinator in Mike Zimmer. Common sense says Micah Parsons should be there at OTAs to start learning his new system as soon as possible. It's like having a new O-Coordinator last year, yet Dak showed up to OTAs to make sure he got a beat on understanding the new system. That's what true leaders do.
Micha wants to fight Mike Tyson after he beats that kid in this coming fight at ATT.

Jipper

Reaction score
He is making it clear that he is not interested in playing these games. He can demand a trade. He can become a huge locker room distraction he can go on his podcast and blow Jerry up. He could do a lot of things.
yeah and he can sit out and get fined and lose a lot of money and still be under contract for 2 more years with the cowboys controling the right to tag him for another couple years....he has no leverage compared to what dallas has at this point

Chasing6

Reaction score
yeah and he can sit out and get fined and lose a lot of money and still be under contract for 2 more years with the cowboys controling the right to tag him for another couple years....he has no leverage compared to what dallas has at this point
Demanding a trade and being a distraction is plenty of leverage.

coult44

Reaction score
New deal? He's under team control for at least two more year. By that standard why do we have offseason camps at all?

If anything its a bigger risk for him to get injured working out on his own.
The team could cut him tomorrow. The deal can’t be one sided and expect these guys not to hold out.

phildadon86

Reaction score
My dude. Stop.

He definitely led the team against the 7th seed in the playoffs.

Glad he got those extra reps in to throw the ball to the other team twice.