Twitter: Micah not at OTA's practice today

Jipper

Reaction score
I hope Micah, Cee Dee and Dak all pull a Martin and call Jerry’s bluff. Force his hand and force him to wake the heck up.
sign Cee Dee, Micah has time, dak needs to go....the only one on that list that needs to be prioritized now is Ceedee...Micah will get his extension somewhere along the way this season and dak is not getting resigned.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
sign Cee Dee, Micah has time, dak needs to go....the only one on that list that needs to be prioritized now is Ceedee...Micah will get his extension somewhere along the way this season and dak is not getting resigned.
Yup.

Micah and CeeDee will get their 2nd contracts with Dallas.

Dak will get his 3rd somewhere else.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That's my only concern about giving him a truck full of money. I'd take him over anyone as a pure pass rusher, but I really worry about his maturity level to be a leader in the locker room. I need the top 5 guys on my payroll to be more than individual contributors.
Agree... he is no Ray Lewis, thats for sure. way too immature to be a leader. Leaders lead by example. Jerry Rice... nobody need to get him motivated. He worked out in the offseason like noboy did bac in those days. A total leader.

Micah is so concerned with things outside of football that is makes me a little nervous.

John813

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Non story.

Swear some of the posters here want to emulate SAS, Skip or Cowherd making drama over nothing.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Practice, we talking practice. Not a game.. We talking practice..

Chasing6

Reaction score
Micah has time in your mind. Not necessarily in his or his agents. The position Micah plays, especially undersized, has a significantly more injury risk.

Also assuming Micah continues to have 13 sacks for the next two years is possible but not a given.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
On Micah's podcast with Lamb they both talked about needing to take on more of a leadership role next season.

I guess that was all lip service or they would be there.

Chasing6

Reaction score
On Micah's podcast with Lamb they both talked about needing to take on more of a leadership role next season.

I guess that was all lip service or they would be there.
They also thought they were getting paid this year. See the disconnect.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak’s agent is not going to allow him to do anything that could possibly hurt his value as a free agent. It’s happened that players holdout to get a contract. No player ever held out if they don’t want a contract.
You are assuming he doesn't want one.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He has to. What’s the alternative? We don’t pay for free agents…if we don’t give it to Micah what will we do? Give it to Sam Williams, Osa and other guys?
The alternative is fine him, tag him, trade him.

However, you don't build a SB team with a bunch of disgruntled players.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If I'm a starter, I'm not going to voluntary practice either. Ever. It means absolutely nothing. You keep yourself in shape.
Not accurate at all. It could impact your next contract. It could impact the teams draft philosophy and they draft someone that plays your position.

All starters are not created equal. CD and Micah are not your average starters.