Twitter: Micah not at OTA's practice today

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No big deal for Micah or CeeDee. But many fans freak out to get in the negative vibes.

And if they did show up, the same fans would say, it means nothing, they do not do anything.
It means absolutely nothing. The only veteran players that really need to be at the Star is the quarterback.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leadership starts with GM Jethro. When CD has the results he did last season, their is no excuse not to extend his contract.
Please reread my comment. I didn't mention anything about anyone's contract.

Jipper

Reaction score
Demanding a trade and being a distraction is plenty of leverage.
He is under contract for 2 more years and he knows this - he also knows hes going to get paid and he knows that Dallas pays their own. All he can do at this point by holding out is hurt himself (financially, credibility, fan perception)....now were he on the last year of his contract, might be a different story.

He knows hes getting his extension later this year and rightfully so...ceedee will get his first, Micah will get his late in the year and Dak will get to go the FA market and someone can overpay for him.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
LOL.

My dude. Stop.

Dak is looking to cripple this franchise with his next deal yet you defend him to no end.

Parsons didnt show up for OTAs last season either.
I agree with you on Dak but disagree with the Parsons view.

Choosing not to participate with the group after the Packers game performance. Meh.

Not a good look.

Reactions: CWR

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This guy is the worst. Not only is he a delusional Homer, but he reported me to youtube for "harrasment" for disagreeing with him, which is *****-like behavior.
Wow. He did? How do you know he did that? Plus, what exactly did you say to him to cause him to do such a thing?

Flamma

Reaction score
Thats a losing mentality, bro.
Never did anything voluntary in any job I ever had. High school football had summer camp every year for 4 weeks. Are you kidding me? At 14-16 years old I was in top physical condition. Those kind of things are there to help you get in shape.