Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Nope. So many others failed, not just the QB. Fans are the ones who need to grow up and think before they post just like Micah.
Failed? So those guys are saying this team failed ? By what metric ? Regular season ? Nope they made the Playoffs. Post Season they failed to make the Championship game., but a failure ? Well that depends on your expectations

So did they fail or did they just not live up to unrealistic expectations ? Many of same people who were saying this was nothing better than 8 win team, are now howling failure because we won 12 and advanced in the playoffs.

Excuse me but I just can't take them seriously. It's like they never said what I KNOW they said less than 4 months ago. They are either nuttier than squirrel dung, or lying like rugs. Either way I Can't

nobody

Reaction score
As long as he plays his hardest for the Cowboys even against Philly, who the heck cares? How is him wishing failure or success for another team when we're out going to change anything if he already gives us 100%? Grow up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Failed? So those guys are saying this team failed ? By what metric ? Regular season ? Nope they made the Playoffs. Post Season they failed to make the Championship game., but a failure ? Well that depends on your expectations

So did they fail or did they just not live up to unrealistic expectations ? Many of same people who were saying this was nothing better than 8 win team, are now howling failure because we won 12 and advanced in the playoffs.

Excuse me but I just can't take them seriously. It's like they never said what I KNOW they said less than 4 months ago. They are either nuttier than squirrel dung, or lying like rugs. Either way I Can't
I hear you bro. I've said as much, this place has gotten ridiculously dumbed down, plus a total 180° from what most were saying after Dak went down with his throwing hand injury during Week 1. So many, if not most, were already declaring this a failed season barely 1 game after this season's first game.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yeah this is just what we need, for the fan base to turn against the literal best player on our team because he doesn’t act like some 40 year old living in mom’s basement with a voodoo doll of opposing teams.
40?

These dudes are in their 60’s and when they aren’t hating their own team they are out in their yard on a lawn tractor, drinking beer and yelling at the neighbors.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I hear you bro. I've said as much, this place has gotten ridiculously dumbed down, plus a total 180° from what most were saying after Dak went down with his throwing hand injury during Week 1. So many, if not most, were already declaring this a failed season barely 1 game after this season's first game.
I will say this and then i'm done with it, just like I won't post in the totally brain Dead Dak threads, good or bad because I know that there are a gang of guys about 15 of em, I'll call em Pappy and his dogs, that turn every thread on the subject

to trash. I just won't post in those threads going forward. People wish to trash The Cowboys, Jerry and every thing Dallas Have at it but, I won't participate. It's a circle Jerk any way and I don't want them to get their

Man juice on me I don't get down like that. Later A C

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I will say this and then i'm done with it, just like I won't post in the totally brain Dead Dak threads, good or bad because I know that there are a gang of guys about 15 of em, I'll call em Pappy and his dogs, that turn every thread on the subject

to trash. I just won't post in those threads going forward. People wish to trash The Cowboys, Jerry and every thing Dallas Have at it but, I won't participate. It's a circle Jerk any way and I don't want them to get their

Man juice on me I don't get down like that. Later A C
Looks like you started happy hour early.....

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
This cannot be compared to the Empire State building embarrassment. There are many fans that are division fans. I'm not one of those. I just can't do it. Just like baseball fans forever always rooted for their league. I never did. Those teams can kiss my arse.

The Empire State building, and what they did, was an embarrassment. You're supposed to represent the Empire state, not the keystone state. Or the peach state.
Um guys, they’ve been doing this for years… The Empire State building I mean… I think they even did it when the eagles won in 2017

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This guy is a flake - a phony - and a cliq overrated.

Now he’s being called out and exposed .

Micah Parsons Telling Lane Johnson To 'Go Win A Bowl For Our Division' Is The Lowest, Saddest Moment In Cowboys History
https://bars.tl/3454236
This does not sit well with me.

But you tolerate certain things when a player is elite.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This guy is a flake - a phony - and a cliq overrated.

Now he’s being called out and exposed .

Micah Parsons Telling Lane Johnson To 'Go Win A Bowl For Our Division' Is The Lowest, Saddest Moment In Cowboys History
https://bars.tl/3454236
The dude is from Pennsylvania.. What do you expect him to do, have the same hatred we've had towards the teams players as we have for the team and its fans?

C'mon.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Today's players do not have the animosity towards division rivals the way older players and fans do.

These guys share agents, went to school together, train together, etc.

Long gone are the days when Harvey Martin throws funeral flowers into the Red skins locker room after beating them out of a division title

The NFL is no longer that world
All facts!!