Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The guy was not a Cowboys fan when he was drafted and this is a job and one he might think is not going to be for long.

Why in the hell would he hate PHL like Cowboys fans do? Or any of the rivals we grew up with?

If you've watched him, he has been very frustrated at times and that is with this team so I am not sure he even wants to be on this team.

There are no rivalries in pro sports because of free agency. Every team is a potential future and higher paying employer and every player a potential future teammate.

Man, if you're looking for the days of Harvey Martin throwing that black wreath into the opponent's locker room after a game, you can stop, those days are long gone.
Actually he said he and his family were huge Cowboys fans.

Sydla

Reaction score
The QB can't do it by himself. So now Micah gets a pass because it's Micah? I wonder what old players like Randy White, Too Tall Jones and all the greats from the 70s think about this from today's fans?
I am confused here. Are you trying to equate Parson's tweet with how Dak played?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How's it sad? That these guys don't hate each other is sad?

Basically you are a fan on a couch who just wants players to think and behave like you want them to behave. It doesn't work like that. Hasn't for years.

I think some have convinced themselves that this stuff makes the game worse when in reality while players have become more of a brotherhood recently, the game is so much better than the past............... more complex, better athletes, faster, more exciting, etc.
SMH. Yet, you complain about the atmosphere in Frisco and wonder why this team can't get to a conference championship, super bowl game or at least win back-to-back division titles like the 70s and 90s Cowboys used to? You think those old great players would approve of this going on today or were buddy buddies with their division or conference rivals?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve been a fan of the star since the 60s. I have to remind myself why do I love this game this franchise. If it wasn’t for the star and what I think it represents. I would’ve left the bandwagon long ago. I’m only 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium. And I can’t stand the patriots because of Tom Brady.

Sydla

Reaction score
Who’s mad - he should be embarrassed.

Guy is a Twitter toolbag…

Mocking Philly on championship Sunday ?
Clown ***
Is he any different than most NFL players who use twitter? Not really. Twitter + NFL Players = Stupid Stuff

That being said, getting on Parsons for this is hilarious. Who really gives a crap that he's congratulated a player playing through a bad injury and hopes he wins a SB? If this bothers you, you need to re-evaluate yourself.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
And it takes an entire franchise to win a Super Bowl. We do not have all the pieces we actually overachieved in my opinion. No running game once Pollard went down . Were were the tight ends, yeah, it’s a one game show. But you’re right blame it on one guy. Because that’s what the majority wants no matter how great Prescott could be half the board hates him because of the Tony Romo situation. He’s more than capable of winning a championship. I don’t think the franchise is capable.
Nobody is blaming one guy. We are rightfully saying he has had more than enough time to prove that he is capable of winning a championship and he hasn't even come close to proving his own play worthy. If anything he's regressing. We need a better player at that position. Period. End of story.

Sydla

Reaction score
No, they can think and behave anyway they want, I get it to you and them its just another day at the office, the last 20 years it keeps getting softer.
What keeps getting softer?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy is a flake - a phony - and a cliq overrated.

Now he’s being called out and exposed .

Micah Parsons Telling Lane Johnson To 'Go Win A Bowl For Our Division' Is The Lowest, Saddest Moment In Cowboys History
https://bars.tl/3454236
Agreed. Of course fans these days player worship so you won't get much support but he's a disgrace to the franchise.

I'll root for him on the field because of the uniform he's wearing. Other than that he can go bleep himself.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those old players were true hard-core Cowboys loyalists.
Those old players were not allowed to sell their services to the highest bidder or history might look a lot different for teams like GB, DAL, OAK, MIA, MIN, SF and PIT.

They got drafted into servitude and took what the owner was willing to pay them and they knew they were there for the long haul unless the team cut them.

Sydla

Reaction score
SMH. Yet, you complain about the atmosphere in Frisco and wonder why this team can't get to a conference championship, super bowl game or at least win back-to-back division titles like the 70s and 90s Cowboys used to? You think those old great players would approve of this going on today or were buddy buddies with their division or conference rivals?
Is this the part of the exercise where you claim people said things that they've never said?

I have never once commented on the crowd at Frisco. About the only thing stadium wise I have complained about is Jerry's stupid windows that he refuses to try to cover up. But even if I did, what does complaining about the crowd have to do with throwing a temper tantrum over a Cowboy player congratulating a rival player and hoping he wins?

I think most of the old players probably don't give two ***** about this stuff at this point in their lives. I am sure a few might but most probably either don't care enough to worry about it. They know the problem in Dallas and why they haven't won in 25+ years has nothing to do with Parsons tweeting congrats to a rival player. If you think Parsons tweet is somehow a snapshot into why we've failed for 27 years, whew boy............

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Is he the best know, but we know this. But even the best isn’t going to achieve anything without the rest of the franchise.. That’s what makes me sick about these other people. They think it’s just one piece of the puzzle. It’s laughable.
Correct. It's embarrassing how ignorant certain fans have become.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
You’re the same people that think Mahomes is a god LMAO
Show me where I have called any football player a God. Is he quite possibly the most all around talented playmaker we have ever seen at the position? Yes. Again most people readily agree with me including HOF QB's.

The fact that you don't understand that invalidates any other QB evaluation you have.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is what weakness looks like.

Wish there were more decent human beings in the world like Micah Parsons.

Be a "decent human being" and swap spit with your rivals in sports.

A man in 2023.

I guess that means all those relics from the 60s and 70s that you worship were all terrible people.

Trendnet

Reaction score
This is what weakness looks like.

Be a "decent human being" and swap spit with your rivals in sports.

A man in 2023.

I guess that means all those relics from the 60s and 70s that you worship were all terrible people.

The worst thing about being a Cowboys fan? Other Cowboys fans.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Is this the part of the exercise where you claim people said things that they've never said?

I have never once commented on the crowd at Frisco. About the only thing stadium wise I have complained about is Jerry's stupid windows that he refuses to try to cover up.

But even if I did, what does complaining about the crowd have to do with throwing a temper tantrum over a Cowboy player congratulating a rival player and hoping he wins? Geezus you people are wacked.
Ok, my bad if not you, but many here have complained about today's Cowboys franchise for the past 27 years has turned into a country club, yet they now state it's ok for Micah to cheer for a division rival to win a Super Bowl. Hypocrisy at its best.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Yes I would like a new quarterback also. We could have freaking , anyone and still lose.
Exactly, you want a new QB too. Sure, no one is saying different. Just saying we aren't going anywhere with this one.

Sydla

Reaction score
Ok, my bad if not you, but many here have complained about today's Cowboys franchise for the past 27 years has turned into a country club, yet they now state it's ok for Micah to cheer for a division rival to win a Super Bowl.
The country club thing has little to do with what a player says or tweets to an opposing player. That's a real stretch of reality right there.