Micah Parsons Believes He And Diggs Can Be "Even Better" Than Jalen Ramsey And Aaron Donald

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Can you read? I don't consider comparing 2 seasons to 6, the season after Diggs had a better season as some revelation. That's my opinion giving what we know. You don't have the ability to think critically and debate because your not looking for a conversation. I could accept someone saying Ramsey is better, but it's still a loaded question coming from you.
If all of your posting activity wasn't blocked it would illustrate the degree of hatred you have toward anything Dallas Cowboys.
Parsons also never claimed to be better than him, weird you're going this hard in the paint.

People are aware of your intentions. Not all, but more are getting it.
He’s blocked all his posting history??? Now that is funny.

Reactions: G2

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
@MountaineerCowboy

You really block your history? Why?

Aren’t you often calling people sensitive? Doesn’t your move to block your profile seem like the move of a sensitive guy?

Do you know what I mean when I say ironic? Hypocrisy?

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
But when Dak played with a torn meniscus in his throwing shoulder and a fractured throwing-hand index finger in the same game at Philly with the playoffs on the line, so many here bashed Dak instead of having some compassion for he playing with several major injuries both in his throwing hand and shoulder.

For some Cowboys fans, it's better to bash Dak than an opposing player.
:facepalm:

I think it was a stupid decision to play him with those injuries. He should not have been on the field. If the backup sucks that bad, they need a new backup.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
You're right.

I don't even think you should be allowed to watch games or have an opinion on games unless you played in the NFL.

So, I don't want to see you praising guys unless you can prove you played in the NFL, k?
My statement encompasses all fans, including me. But I didn't suggest we stop. Because that would be silly.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Let's stay on the topic of the thread.

I know you guys love to talk about Me and Dak more than anything else, but this is not a Dak or MountaineerCowboy related thread.

This is a thread about Parsons and Diggs.

Ok. Sure

Do you see irony in calling others sensitive while you’re so very sensitive and protective about your posting history and what it reveals about you?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok. Sure

Do you see irony in calling others sensitive while you’re so very sensitive and protective about your posting history and what it reveals about you?
Sensitive are the people that cry and whine that my post history is blocked.

I couldn't careless about you or your buddies post history because your thoughts and opinions on the Cowboys and their players mean nothing to me.

You and your buddies should not care so much about what I posts.

Now, move on, and stay on topic.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Sensitive are the people that cry and whine that my post history is blocked.

I couldn't careless about you or your buddies post history because your thoughts and opinions on the Cowboys and their players mean nothing to me.

You and your buddies should not care so much about what I posts.

Now, move on, and stay on topic.
Most on here don’t like to look like hypocrites. I’m Simply trying to point out that you’re inconsistent and your post history will show that.

*Your first sentence in that reply sounds kind of defensive and whiney to me. :(

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Most on here don’t like to look like hypocrites. I’m Simply trying to point out that you’re inconsistent and your post history will show that.

*Your first sentence in that reply sounds kind of defensive and whiney to me. :(
Move on.

Diggs and Parsons not MountaineerCowboy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
@MountaineerCowboy

You really block your history? Why?

Aren’t you often calling people sensitive? Doesn’t your move to block your profile seem like the move of a sensitive guy?

Do you know what I mean when I say ironic? Hypocrisy?
He obviously has something to hide . And he’ll continue to deflect any inquiries . Red Flags

th

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I do not understand what this discussion is about ..... I have no problem seeing mountaineercowboys profile and post history .

Anyway hopefully these guys back it up in the playoffs this year.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Diggs and Parsons the next Ramsey and Donald?

What say you?
Parsons for sure can reach that level. Diggs has a decent shot.

Cornerback play is harder for me to evaluate. He plays the ball like a receiver and I haven’t seen that since Sanders. I’d like to see him get as Physical as Ramsey. Maybe bulk up a little.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Diggs and Parsons the next Ramsey and Donald?

What say you?
Parsons has the GENERATIONAL TRAITS for sure. Diggs can get there if he can get better in his coverages. I thought I saw that he was a top CB in press coverage or something like that. I cant remember for sure. I mean Diggs did shut down Mike Evans, Scary Terry, and a few other number 1 WRs. So he has that as well. I just don't see this massive gap like you are alluding to.

Also. All Parsons said is that they are striving to be. I don't take issue with what he said at all.