Micah Parsons Believes He And Diggs Can Be "Even Better" Than Jalen Ramsey And Aaron Donald

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As high as the expectations are for Parsons this season the fan base is really going to jump on him if his play drops off even a tick from last year, especially if the team struggles. He set the bar really high for himself with his rookie season. With opponents adjusting to him not sure he’s going be able to live up to the expectations fans have for him. He’s talking about getting 20 sacks. Good luck!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
As high as the expectations are for Parsons this season the fan base is really going to jump on him if his play drops off even a tick from last year, especially if the team struggles.
As they should.

These guys shouldn't get passes.

Just win, baby.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The Cowboys needed some Moxie on defense and has for years. We finally got some.

conner01

Reaction score
Both for me.
Get a few mores years together and win some playoff games before you do too much talking . But love the attitude.
Love the attitude but Aaron Donald is one of the greatest at his position in history
Diggs may very well be better but being better than Donald probably won’t happen

conner01

Reaction score
Micah has HOF ability. I don't think Diggs will ever be as good as Ramsey though. Makes big plays but gets burnt more than you would like on routine plays.
Both have HOF potential
Diggs got burned a lot early in the year but less as the season went on and it was his first full season
Being better than Ramsey would be easier than being better than Donald
But I love the attitude and confidence Micah has

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/news/micah-parsons-trevon-diggs-even-better-than-aaron-donald-jalen-ramsey

"It's hard to say we're the best because I know we're young and we still make mistakes," Parsons told Jori Epstein of USA TODAY Sports. "It's hard to put us over Aaron Donald, the greatest defensive player in history, with Jalen Ramsey. So I won't do it yet."

"But I think we can become them or even better if we learn together and stick together."

What say you? Do you love the confidence or do you think he talks a little too much?

Or both?

I'm on the "both" side here. I love the confidence, but if you're going to talk like that you have to back it up.

It would require one guy to be an all-time great, maybe even the GOAT, and the other guy to be a multiple time all-pro if you want to be even better than Donald and Ramsey.
No shortage of confidence !
LOL

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't find a single article that say's he was asked that question.

It seems that he just said it.
Go to the article YOU posted, and click on the blue hyperlink in this line, then watch the start of the video.

"It's hard to say we're the best because I know we're young and we still make mistakes," Parsons told Jori Epstein of USA TODAY Sports. "It's hard to put us over Aaron Donald, the greatest defensive player in history, with Jalen Ramsey. So I won't do it yet.

"But I think we can become them or even better if we learn together and stick together."

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Go to the article YOU posted, and click on the blue hyperlink in this line, then watch the start of the video.

"It's hard to say we're the best because I know we're young and we still make mistakes," Parsons told Jori Epstein of USA TODAY Sports. "It's hard to put us over Aaron Donald, the greatest defensive player in history, with Jalen Ramsey. So I won't do it yet.

The answers are often in plain sight, unless you have no desire for them.