Micah Parsons Believes He And Diggs Can Be "Even Better" Than Jalen Ramsey And Aaron Donald

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Hopefully they won't get that chance as the Cowboys wisely do not pay Diggs crazy money.
Would you let a young Everson Walls type DB slip away?
Glad to have Diggs but will be interesting how we work this deal for him sooner than later.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What usually gets people stirred up is the click bait/eye-catching headlines that are put on stories like this, usually not by the writer but by an editor who obviously wants to draw as many readers as possible.

The nfl.com headline is not correct. Parsons did not say he and Diggs are even better than Donald and Ramsey. He said he believes they eventually be even better than Donald and Ramsey. There's nothing wrong with him believing that or saying that, but the headline causes readers to go in with a different idea.

Your thread headline is closer to accurate, but it could have used the word eventually as well or clarification. Without the understanding that he's not talking about right now, but "if we learn together and stick together," fans get riled up over nothing.
To be fair, my headline is basically the same as the one on NFL.com except I replaced "thinks" with "believes" lol

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
To be fair, my headline is basically the same as the one on NFL.com except I replaced "thinks" with "believes" lol

As a newspaper editor, it can be tough to write both catchy and clear headlines. Most lean toward the catchy ones because they value eyes on the story more than accuracy. I prefer being as clear as possible so that I don't mislead readers. Sometimes I fail to be as clear as I like, especially in the paper where you are limited by space, but there's really no reason for an online headline not to be clear because you are not limited by space.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I have zero problems with this kid's confidence. He is shooting for greatness. What is wrong with that? How in the world can we as fans have issues with FINALLY having not one, but two legit studs on defense.

kskboys

Reaction score
Maybe if we can find our Ashawn Robinson, Greg Gaines, and Jordan Fuller.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ramsey was playing with two shoulders that required off season surgeries, against one of the hottest QB/WR combos in the league. Donald is a HOF lock. Ramsey is on track.
But when Dak played with a torn meniscus in his throwing shoulder and a fractured throwing-hand index finger in the same game at Philly with the playoffs on the line, so many here bashed Dak instead of having some compassion for he playing with several major injuries both in his throwing hand and shoulder.

For some Cowboys fans, it's better to bash Dak than an opposing player.
:facepalm:

Fire407

Reaction score
He's actually positioning himself pretty well. By saying what he did he's implying that even though Donald and Ramsey are the best, he and Diggs are next in line above any other defensive duos in the league.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's actually positioning himself pretty well. By saying what he did he's implying that even though Donald and Ramsey are the best, he and Diggs are next in line above any other defensive duos in the league.
I don't think he even went that far. It seems to me he was just saying he knows they're not the best...yet.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't think he even went that far. It seems to me he was just saying he knows they're not the best...yet.
I read that he declares Donald the best and that there's potential he and Diggs could be even better. I think some are reading too far into this. We know he's a generational talent, is he not allowed to be a confident young man? I feel like we could use more of that.
Let's be honest, if this were LVE then this thread is open season on silly.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
But when Dak played with a torn meniscus in his throwing shoulder and a fractured throwing-hand index finger in the same game at Philly with the playoffs on the line, so many here bashed Dak instead of having some compassion for he playing with several major injuries both in his throwing hand and shoulder.

For some Cowboys fans, it's better to bash Dak than an opposing player.
:facepalm:
This is the 2nd thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Dak that you're trying to force him into.

Cut it out, kid.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
We have some sensitive folks on here for sure.

It's the same ones that are always whining and crying though, so not that surprising, but it's still odd they'd rather talk about other posters instead of the actual topic.
Dude, you’re trying to be ironic, right?

I didn’t know you had it in you and have to give it to you. Pretty funny.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This thread triggered my PTSD from when my college roommate put cellophane over the toilet.
Oh the memories.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yep...and fans talk a lot of crap about the players, even though they've never played a down in the NFL.
You're right.

I don't even think you should be allowed to watch games or have an opinion on games unless you played in the NFL.

So, I don't want to see you praising guys unless you can prove you played in the NFL, k?

phildadon86

Reaction score
You're right.

I don't even think you should be allowed to watch games or have an opinion on games unless you played in the NFL.

So, I don't want to see you praising guy unless you can prove you played in the NFL, k?
LOL. Nice. This was good.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I mean, if you don't care about extending drives, getting first downs, and all that then maybe yards don't mean anything to you.

Yards given up matters a lot.

If you believe Diggs is better than Ramsey, then you probably also want to preach "yards given up don't matter".
Yes. When Dak throws for 400+ you often say how important that was. So you’re consistent.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You and your buddy need to stop bringing Dak up in non Dak related threads.

You Dallas Prescott fans are insufferable.
I’m bringing you up. And what you’ve said about yards. Be consistent or own up to the hypocrisy.

Are yards important or not?

Last edited: