Micah says he thinks he will make a huge jump this year

Pass2Run

Reaction score
That is what the media puts out. I knew it was a mistake for the Giants to draft Saquan because running backs are a dime a dozen. You the Giants have not beaten us in any game Saquan has played us in. It’s about the lines. I am not a big fan of Zeke and will contend that he was a product of one of the greatest offensive lines in NFL history. The Cowboys are trying to balance their roster in my opinion to be able to withstand injuries. The reason why I believe Washington will be in discussion at 26 is because there is no tight end that can block like him. The Cowboys 4 picks in my opinion will be about protecting Dak and sure up the one weakness we have on defense.
It could be WR because of Gallup's contract, and the need to sign Lamb in the future..

It could be offensive line because we need to prepare for life without Tyron Smith and Zack Martin.

It could be defensive end because Demarcus Lawrence's contract is a big hit in 2024, and we need more help this year at pass rush.

It could be linebacker because we need to prepare for life without LVE.

It could be RB because we need another back.

It could be corner because we've got one of our starters as a one-year rental.

It could be defensive tackle because we need help there.

TE is not such a sure bet, especially in a class so deep in TEs.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It could be WR because of Gallup's contract, and the need to sign Lamb in the future..

It could be offensive line because we need to prepare for life without Tyron Smith and Zack Martin.

It could be defensive end because Demarcus Lawrence's contract is a big hit in 2024, and we need more help this year at pass rush.

It could be linebacker because we need to prepare for life without LVE.

It could be RB because we need another back.

It could be corner because we've got one of our starters as a one-year rental.

It could be defensive tackle because we need help there.

TE is not such a sure bet, especially in a class so deep in TEs.
That is why I love what the Cowboys have done with the trades. We can debate several players and scenarios. I also think MM is full of it when he says he wants to run the ball more. I think he wants to run the ball better but I think he wants to throw the football. You don’t pay day $40 million and have receivers like CeeDee and Cooks if you don’t want to throw the football.

Beaker42

Reaction score
It’s going to be difficult for him to improve on what he’s done, because there’s so much tape on him and teams are starting to figure out how to neutralize him. Having to repeatedly take on double and triple teams as a pass rusher is wearing him down as the season progresses. He was dealing with a few injuries last season. He started the season leading the league in sacks after the first three or four games, but his sack totals really started to dwindle late in the year. There were at least two or three games where he was a non-factor. The team is going to have to continue to make adjustments for how they use him.
Hopefully not showing up on the stat sheet 4-5 games straight will be improved. He needs to be awesome for us EVERY GAME.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

Micah back to tweeting again...

Promises, promises...

Come Thanksgiving Day game, Micah will be seen looking tired, going half speed or limping, struggling to put his hand in the dirt and sucking air on every play. Pretty much non-existent the rest of the way through December until the season ends. Followed by tweeting support for rival Eagles while calling them brothers.

Then he will be back to tweeting, calling out his teammates and making more promises about how next year he will be back better than ever! LOOOOOL

I agree. He needs to put the social media machine down. Too much chatter from him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hopefully not showing up on the stat sheet 4-5 games straight will be improved. He needs to be awesome for us EVERY GAME.
We need someone who can create some real havoc upfront to help free him and others up.

Motorola

Reaction score
I think Micah is a generational talent. I love that he is on my favorite team. He is one of my favorite players. but I can’t stand reading anything he says at this point…
Well, you are just need to ignore\ skip over the threads about him.

At least a half dozen CZers follow him on twitter, and they will start topics about anything connected to him --- his tweets, off-season activities away from football, public sightings, interviews, etc.
It is what it is.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know some get tired of his talk and tweets but you have to cut him a little slack because I do not recall any D rookie coming in and turning into a superstar that quickly and getting so much light shining on him. He's a very young guy in a very tough town to be a sports superstar and he took over the fans' favorite Cowboy really fast. And Cowboys fans are follow the ball fans, they're all about the offense.

I think in any other market, he doesn't feel this need to be out there but with PT Booger as his boss, he's falling right into step.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I just hope he doesn't get pissed at the offense again and jump the QB. not really.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
The "now they got tape" arguments are pretty sad. You could say that about any 3rd year player but amazingly, we rarely see elite players suddenly drop off in year 3.
Completely agree. Pretty sure teams had tape on Tom Brady for 20 years and they couldn't figure him out. What many posters here and fans don't realize is, the thing that other teams have to game plan for is someone who is way faster and stronger then anyone else on there team. So what KJJ is saying basically is, a Toyota Prius will be able to game plan a way to beat a Ferrari in a quarter mile, because the Ferrari is 3 years old.

Cmac

Reaction score
Great Micah. Please understand the Board love while you're underpaid.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Completely agree. Pretty sure teams had tape on Tom Brady for 20 years and they couldn't figure him out. What many posters here and fans don't realize is, the thing that other teams have to game plan for is someone who is way faster and stronger then anyone else on there team. So what KJJ is saying basically is, a Toyota Prius will be able to game plan a way to beat a Ferrari in a quarter mile, because the Ferrari is 3 years old.

To be fair, when Brady came into the league, video did not exist.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Improve in the playoffs would be nice...

Micah Parsons has 7 solo tackles, 9 assists and 1.0 sack in 3 games in the playoffs in his career.