Micah throws shade at TJ Watt

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I knew it!! Way back when I was 10% iffy about Micah because he sat out a year...it was just weird

Aiyuk block in Boom Box game let me know Micah was a front runner!!
Yea aiyuk did punk Micah. Forgot about that. Aiyuk should've been driven into the sideline by Micah. Smh

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
ee8bb9-cf5ec71729864b9ab39763bf35ac469f-mv2.jpg

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
In fairness he was only referencing pass rush. He knows to stay away from calling himself the best all around defensive end.

He’s plugged into to all the win-rate garbage and other next gen. stats available to all of us and even gave examples of TE’s traveling where Garrett lined up but didn’t for Watt.

He’s opinionated, that’s for sure, but in regard to what he said…”Ehh, doesn’t move the needle for me.” But, many love to hate, so have at it.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
These kinds of comments do not enhance his value. Teams will correctly ascertain his willingness to talk about fellow NFL players is detrimental to the locker room. This clown is going to want north of $20 million per season on his next contract. Unload this guy for a 2nd or 3rd now before he makes himself not even worth that.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
He's officially in Dez Bryant territory. Jesus.
He is beyond Dez. Way beyond!
Just shut up! He sticks his foot in his mouth every time he speaks.
Saying TJ Watt is not a top 5 pass rusher! He leads the league in sacks almost every year.
TJ Watt is not a top 5 pass rusher. He is the #1 pass rusher in the NFL, period!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
In fairness he was only referencing pass rush. He knows to stay away from calling himself the best all around defensive end.

He’s plugged into to all the win-rate garbage and other next gen. stats available to all of us and even gave examples of TE’s traveling where Garrett lined up but didn’t for Watt.

He’s opinionated, that’s for sure, but in regard to what he said…”Ehh, doesn’t move the needle for me.” But, many love to hate, so have at it.
He said TJ was not a top 5 pass rusher. TJ is the best pass rusher since he has been in the league.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
He said TJ was not a top 5 pass rusher. TJ is the best pass rusher since he has been in the league.
That’s where Micah tries to justify his rankings by considering double-team rate and a whole host of other garbage that in the grand scheme of things really don’t matter. Talking heads like to point to deep dive stats like win rate % to support their narrative. It’s up to the individual if you want to buy in or not. Micah clearly does.

I will agree with you that when I see Watt play he’s putting heat on the QB, but in retrospect, I don’t see him getting as much attention as Parsons.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I fear for this team and VHS tapes are all that will be left for many years to come.......................... :facepalm:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Micah needs to go find an offseason hobby that doesn’t involve social media, TV or the internet. I hear fly fishing in Wyoming is great in a few weeks..
I agree Tabascocat, guy needs to get a life. Micah thinks listening to himself on social media is a life.
Unfortunately far too many these days think social media is their life. They can't drive, can't walk, can't eat, can't visit the restroom, can't do their jobs, hold up traffic at intersections when the lights turn green and they just sit there, can't do hardly anything without burying their face in a phone. It's like drugs, it's addictive.