Micah throws shade at TJ Watt

Maverick84

Reaction score
These kinds of comments do not enhance his value. Teams will correctly ascertain his willingness to talk about fellow NFL players is detrimental to the locker room. This clown is going to want north of $20 million per season on his next contract. Unload this guy for a 2nd or 3rd now before he makes himself not even worth that.
Hang on, we don't want to upset his brother now do we

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Read the room Micah.

When your team is a laughingstock and got dismantled by a 7 seed at home in a game where you tallied exactly 0 sacks and 0 tackles—- probably not the time to throw stones at other players.

No one wants to hear anything from you except how hard you are going to work to avoid being an embarrassment next year

The douchebaggery of this franchise is at an all time high

plymkr

Reaction score
I haven’t read through this whole thread but Micah talks to much. I don’t feel he has any room to throw shade at another player due to his poor playoff performances.

Micah please, just shut up and play better. Stop promising you will. Stop saying you love us. Stop badmouthing other players in the league. Just play at a high level and be quiet.

Blue64

Reaction score
Micah is better than TJ. Let's not get carried away. The advanced stats don't lie.
Yeah except Micah fades after about week 10 and is a shadow of himself.
Wake up smell the coffee… TJ Watt is and will always be better than Micah and the sportswriters know it.
Micah is blessed with great skills but his mouth and pea brain always get the better of him.

John813

Reaction score
What an odd thing to say.
Watt isn’t hyped as an edge cause he’s a “Watt”. He’s forged his own identity in the nfl and has been equally as disruptive as his brother.

To say he’s not a top 5 passrusher is stephena trolling/idiotic

Watt isn’t finishing seasons with 13 sacks a year. Advanced stats don’t mean much if you can’t get to the QB

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I still ride with Micah and his talent, but this is such a mind-numbingly dumb take on his part.

We’re interested in the outcomes on the field Micah.

A sack is definable primary outcome. You can’t dismiss sacks as if it’s a throw away stat.

It’s as dumb as saying “y’all just concerned about the Wins/Loss record, you’re not seeing how we perform on the field.”

FoxF

Reaction score
His immaturity and lack of team leadership is going to undermine his NFL career.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Please this guy and his podcast have got to go, trade his *** out of here. We don't need players with his immaturity and stupidity on this team. Weed out these players on this team.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This guy needs a full time girlfriend and to take up golf. Anything that occupies his time instead of social media.
It’s embarrassing that he doesn’t understand the benefit of keeping a low profile this offseason.
You never criticize other players, coaches, or teams. It’s best to talk only about your team and yourself. It’s also sad that team vets or coaches are not taking him aside and explaining how to be a professional.

But I’m sure some fans will defend him.

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
A lot of these next Gen stats are so damn subjective it's ridiculous to even use. What is pass rush win rate based off of?
Next Gen Stats is one of the most ridiculous things to happen to the league. They can make up a stupid stat for anything and say someone is leading it. At this point the only stat I care about is wins

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
what a piece of crap. "he's a generation talent" he's a douchebag poc. Where was Ladyboy at the last part of the season? oh tired and confused. geez these stupid players.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Next Gen Stats is one of the most ridiculous things to happen to the league. They can make up a stupid stat for anything and say someone is leading it. At this point the only stat I care about is wins
Exactly, and you can look up that same stat on different websites and it will be a different person leading each time