Twitter: Micah Tweet, re: Amari

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We’re mAd at our front office. The initial Oakland Amari trade and then the Cleveland one make no sense.

they handle Randy Gregory and Pac-Man Jones etc. but Amari cooper is gone Bc why? Shady. We lose Bc of asset mismanagement like this.
Some are venting over that, but others are just using this as yet another excuse to spew Dak hate. Either way, why can't the tweet just be about Micah being happy for his friend?

Reactions: G2

Mr_437

Reaction score
Amari elevates the entire offense when he came to Dallas, got Dak paid and Kellen boy genius accolades...so can this "Amari sucks" narrative be put to rest?

slick325

Reaction score
I don't completely believe that the Amari move was just about money. Dallas could have adjusted his deal just like the Browns did.

I think it was personal. The Jones boys soured on him due to missing the games against the Chiefs and Raiders due to COVID since he wasn't vaccinated. I also wonder if there was a rift between Cooper and Prescott. There was a rumor (unsubstantiated) about words between the two. I believe it was the Jones boys protecting Prescott the way they did for Romo when T.O. took shots at him. Speculation on my part, sure, but I think it's possibly true.

Big_D

Reaction score
I don't completely believe that the Amari move was just about money. Dallas could have adjusted his deal just like the Browns did.

I think it was personal. The Jones boys soured on him due to missing the games against the Chiefs and Raiders due to COVID since he wasn't vaccinated. I also wonder if their was a rift between Cooper and Prescott. There was a rumor (unsubstantiated) about words between the two. I believe it was the Jones boys protecting Prescott the way they did for Romo when T.O. took shots at him. Speculation on my part, sure, but I think it's possibly true.

They made the team Prescott friendly? That makes sense!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That wouldn't make me happy. Don't assume that you know me like that. I'm simply not happy that they let the only true WR1 go without a replacement. If they had signed a replacement we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Well you seem pissed off that Amari is doing well, so if he starts not doing well, that should make you happy.

I do apologize for the broken leg comment, that was me venting my frustration with the negativity here.

I'm personally apathetic toward what Amari does or doesn't do. He's no longer our concern. Micah, on the other hand, is apparently still friends with him and giving him props, and people are crapping all over it. It's kind of like someone getting a birthday card, and everyone concentrating on what a crappy poem it contained.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Amari elevates the entire offense when he came to Dallas, got Dak paid and Kellen boy genius accolades...so can this "Amari sucks" narrative be put to rest?
Other way around.Even though the golden only had 865 yards last year, he's had his most production IN Dallas.

Trajan

Reaction score
Or did he realize what a cluster he was in and decide moving on might be a better option?

He moved on to……Cleveland. If Coop thought a move to Cleveland was a step up what does it say about this franchise ?

aikemirv

Reaction score
It's funny how week 1 there was a thread trolling his poor performance. It was a crime what we traded Cooper away for, but it was clear he wore out his welcome here last season.

With all that said I fully expect to see Cooper look like a top 10 receiver for 1 to 3 game stretches then dissapear for a bit.
I expect him to be top 20. He could be top 10 with a good QB

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You forgot to mention Amari was why the Browns lost to the Jets last week…otherwise they’d be undefeated by now. But I know that doesn’t fit the narrative but go on lol.

He had 9 catches for 101 yards and a TD against the Jets last week. How did he cost them that game? He had a big game against the Steelers last night but according to your narrative he only has big games against crappy teams. Now you’ll try and turn this into a multi day argument that the Steelers are a crappy team. Lol

Reactions: BAT

Big_D

Reaction score
Nice way to start the season.. a few hundred yard games. But not exactly facing powerhouses in 2 home games. Nice job and all, but I think some will go overboard in their adoration.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Some are venting over that, but others are just using this as yet another excuse to spew Dak hate. Either way, why can't the tweet just be about Micah being happy for his friend?
Bc we’re on the internet lol

every thread in here should jsut be us being wowed and all the players athleticism and how awesome the fact that the nfl even exists but nah

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Coop was a fan favorite and has top 5 wide receiver talent. You don't let a guy like that go for no reason and we're the second team to do it. That says a lot.

An attitude like his will permeate through an entire team and he had problems with Dak Prescott in the locker room according to several reports. We're going with wide receiver by committee and so far in game 2 it worked incredibly well. We did miss him game one but I'm not sure him playing would have made a difference. I don't think Randy Moss and Jerry Rice would have made a difference with how Dak showed up and played.
The raiders got rid of him for a first round pick because he was due a new contract at the end of the year. They were smart. They didn't want to pay him so they got maximum return out of a trade.

Dallas signs him to a big contract, then drafts a wr in the first round. They want so bad for that drafted wr to be number one they trade the true number one for peanuts.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Other way around.Even though the golden only had 865 yards last year, he's had his most production IN Dallas.
He still drew double teams freeing up other guys for 1 on 1s. Proof is in the pudding pre Amari and post Amari, but we'll see. However, if you dogging him now you simply have a bias...the guy is a good player.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He had 9 catches for 101 yards and a TD against the Jets last week. How did he cost them that game? He had a big game against the Steelers last night but according to your narrative he only has big games against crappy teams. Now you’ll try and turn this into a multi day argument that the Steelers are a crappy team. Lol
He failed to grab the offensive kick. He’s apart of the hands team and screwed up. Did you watch the game or box score? Not being funny just wondering.

Jenky

Reaction score

He cant grasp the facts.

1. If Chubb slides instead of scoring a TD, the browns would just have kneeled and the game would be over.
2. The Browns defense blew a 13 point lead.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

I think it was personal. The Jones boys soured on him due to missing the games against the Chiefs and Raiders due to COVID since he wasn't vaccinated. I also wonder if there was a rift between Cooper and Prescott. There was a rumor (unsubstantiated) about words between the two. I believe it was the Jones boys protecting Prescott the way they did for Romo when T.O. took shots at him. Speculation on my part, sure, but I think it's possibly true.

The first thing Cleveland did after trading for him was to restructure his deal, reducing his 2022 cap hit to 5m$; Dallas could have done the same. they traded him because they didn’t want him, not because of money.

Toro9

Reaction score
Amari’s last 3 100 yd games came with Cooper Rush and Jacoby Brissett at QB.

Amari was Micah’s boy. Seeing him ball out on another team is hurting Micah. Dumb and dumber better tighten up. Bc if this kid wakes up one day and realizes the clown show franchise he's a part of he won’t hesitate to leave and take half the fanbase with him.

I don't care that he's giving another a former teammate props. The real crime is that Josh Gordon was taken out of the league for smoking a plant.