Twitter: Micah Tweet, re: Amari

J_Allen

Reaction score
We didnt let Cooper go. They guy wanted out of here. He did everything he could do for it and we finally gave in.

You give way too much credit to our FO. And you still believe the farie tales they tell you so they can sell their product. No mate. No player with sportiv ambitions will come and play here. The times where players wanted to play for us because its an honour are long gone. Players come here to earn big money and maybe have some medial spotlight on them. Its a place for egocentrics. Not for athletes who want to achieve something in their sport.

Your "fellowship" is always a projection of your leader. Just look at DFlaw, Prescott, Jaylon Smith, Zeke ....

He didn't want to leave. That's obvious from his interviews in Cleveland.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He had 9 catches for 101 yards and a TD against the Jets last week. How did he cost them that game? He had a big game against the Steelers last night but according to your narrative he only has big games against crappy teams. Now you’ll try and turn this into a multi day argument that the Steelers are a crappy team. Lol
Not at all. Like I said most agree he didn't handle it right. I can't really argue or debate with you if you can't understand that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not attacking him, and neither is Ronnie. Neither of us blames the loss on Cooper, we just both think he could have made a better attempt at securing the kick. I'm not even saying I'd blame him if it was a business decision. As you pointed out, the Jets player was coming hard.
That's all I was trying to get across but I'm a Cooper hater. None of this would've mattered without Nick Chubb doing what he was suppose to do...but he didn't. So they had another chance to seal the game and that's when I felt Cooper kind of half assed to the football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He didn't want to leave. That's obvious from his interviews in Cleveland.
I'm kind of confused by that as well. I will say this though....he sure as hell didnt' want to go to Cleveland. Now this was pre-Watson signing so maybe he feels a little better about going there now.

Dre11

Reaction score
he was willing to restructure we didn’t even offer him the chance….

That's a rumor he would do it with us, but like I said before , you still have to pay him , you just kicking it down the road.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
That's a rumor he would do it with us, but like I said before , you still have to pay him , you just kicking it down the road.

its not a rumor he said it himself and the browns literally restructured his contract. And yes you’re kicking the can down the road while maintaining talent and creating flexibility for the now like we’ve done countless times.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Amari’s last 3 100 yd games came with Cooper Rush and Jacoby Brissett at QB.

Amari was Micah’s boy. Seeing him ball out on another team is hurting Micah. Dumb and dumber better tighten up. Bc if this kid wakes up one day and realizes the clown show franchise he's a part of he won’t hesitate to leave and take half the fanbase with him.

That’s Cooper. Good couple games then disappears.
Helps that he has the best running game in the nfl.

Dre11

Reaction score
its not a rumor he said it himself and the browns literally restructured his contract. And yes you’re kicking the can down the road while maintaining talent and creating flexibility for the now like we’ve done countless times.

Quotes? They don't restructure like they used to, they add triggers to contracts that allow them flexibility, not sure Cooper contract had that.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Quotes? They don't restructure like they used to, they add triggers to contracts that allow them flexibility, not sure Cooper contract had that.

he said on the radio he was willing to restructure and wanted to stay. The browns converted his salary into a signing bonus and they added 2 voided years. Cowboys easily could do that.

Dre11

Reaction score
he said on the radio he was willing to restructure and wanted to stay. The browns converted his salary into a signing bonus and they added 2 voided years. Cowboys easily could do that.

I heard his interview and he didn't say that.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Would be same in Dallas, offense goes through RB.

Similar to 90's Cowboys dynasty.

And?

For a few years now I've maintained that Cooper was the one that made the offense go. Produced while taking double teams, making it easier on everyone else.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I heard his interview and he didn't say that.

and he only did 1 interview all offseason? Lol….furthermore we don’t need to know if he said it or didn’t (though he did) because we have living proof that it happened. He literally restructured his deal the second he got to Cleveland - so his contract was eligible for a restructure and he WAS willing to do so

even in the link u provided eatman says it sounded like cooper wanted that to happen and he typically doesn’t just throw stuff out there unless he’s confident in it

DallasDomination

Reaction score
When you give up a 1st round pick for a #1 receiver only to get rid of him for nothing. Just to turn around and give the #1 slot to a guy that hasn’t done anything in the NFL. Literally, has had one good game.. ONE.

Jerry is losing his marbles.