Michael Irvin calls out Deion

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Deion is going full mode immature on this one. He brought his mama into the feud. Now that's just pathetic.

Did he really? I saw part of his video where he was hacking on Romo but cut it off.

Wonder if Deion will retaliate against Irvin.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Irvin is my all-time favorite Cowboy.

Gadzooks! Irvin is the best. Always looking out for his fellow man.
Remember that time,blokes, in 2005 when he took a dope pipe from a friend and put it in his car rather than the friend be arrested for having the pipe? Selfless.
In 1996 when he was convicted of felony cocaine possession. I Bet he took the rap for buddies! That is so him.
And in 2005 when he was exonerated on drug charges? Probably for helping another friend.
And, blimey, I recall him opening his doors and housing two topless dancers is his motel room. How did they repay his kindness? By stashing paraphernalia, cocaine and an ounce of weed in the room! Too trusting is Michel!
I could go on and on. And also, in 1998, Irvin cutting hair in the clubhouse for a friend and having to defend himself! More persecution!
Egads! That is why Michael Irvin is my hero and a role model for kids for helping his fellow man.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Deion was a free loader in regards to his 2 Superbowl rings. The 94 niners and 95 cowboys didn't need his services to win their super bowls. Yet he brags about it like he was the main reason for the teams success!!!
Yeah, I bet Tony wishes he could have been a freeloader and gotten 2 super bowl rings. But Tony does have two playoff wins! Take that, Deion!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yeah, I bet Tony wishes he could have been a freeloader and gotten 2 super bowl rings. But Tony does have two playoff wins! Take that, Deion!

Deion was a CB - Tony was a QB. Tony didn't have the luxury to be a gypsy and bounce from one loaded team to the next.

It's one thing to call Deion one of the best, it's another for people to even entertain the idea that a great CB is any way relatable to one of the toughest positions in all of sports.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Deion was a free loader in regards to his 2 Superbowl rings. The 94 niners and 95 cowboys didn't need his services to win their super bowls. Yet he brags about it like he was the main reason for the teams success!!!
This is why I posted in pseudo support of Deion. We don't have to like how we reacted. But please folks...don't embarrass yourselves. Deion is a top 3 CB of all time. And very likely a top 5 PR of all time. He did not handle the situation correctly. But to knock who he was as a player, shows you are not handling the situation correctly.

Eddie

Reaction score
Deion is an a-hole.

I never liked him. I hated him on the Cowboys. Him and TO will NEVER get real Cowboys.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Gadzooks! Irvin is the best. Always looking out for his fellow man.
Remember that time,blokes, in 2005 when he took a dope pipe from a friend and put it in his car rather than the friend be arrested for having the pipe? Selfless.
In 1996 when he was convicted of felony cocaine possession. I Bet he took the rap for buddies! That is so him.
And in 2005 when he was exonerated on drug charges? Probably for helping another friend.
And, blimey, I recall him opening his doors and housing two topless dancers is his motel room. How did they repay his kindness? By stashing paraphernalia, cocaine and an ounce of weed in the room! Too trusting is Michel!
I could go on and on. And also, in 1998, Irvin cutting hair in the clubhouse for a friend and having to defend himself! More persecution!
Egads! That is why Michael Irvin is my hero and a role model for kids for helping his fellow man.

Indeed my fellow #88 worshipper, for never a better friend nor worse enemy has the Great Spirit bestowed the zesty breath of life unto,,,lettuce render salutations and holey olms in quiet meditation,lest ye be found in distasteful remembrance
:rolleyes:

John813

Reaction score
Hopefully Aikman makes the same joke on this weeks national broadcast.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

I can’t stand Deion, but to claim he wasn’t a significant part of either franchises’ Super Bowl runs is silly.

He had six INTs (including three returned for TDs) in 1994 for the 49ers.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Irvin is 100% correct...Deion looks like a baby in this.

dfense

Reaction score
What's funny is, Sanders thinks he can critique and opine on anybody he wants. But Tony has no right to even speak his name.

Sanders was the greatest cover corner. But he got by on god given speed. He didn't need to have a quarter of the patience, study, practice, repetition or commitment it took to hone his craft and go from an undrafted nobody to #22 in TD's thrown all time. He's so insecure with himself and it shows.

“Hey, these shoulders are made for suits, not Brandon Jacobs.” -DS

Last edited:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Irvin is doing the right thing. I think Deion took a comment meant as a joke the wrong way let his emotions get the better of him. Irvin might be able to talk some sense into him in private but since it is Deion I don't see him backtracking or admitting he went too far. Best case scenario is that Deion can agree to move on and Romo takes away a valuable lesson on being able to steer clear of people with thin skin when he wants to joke around.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I can’t stand Deion, but to claim he wasn’t a significant part of either franchises’ Super Bowl runs is silly.

He had six INTs (including three returned for TDs) in 1994 for the 49ers.
He also got away with a pass interference that should have been called, if called cowboys would have won and gone to super bowl