Michael Irvin calls out Deion

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Envision.....Michael, Deion, and Shannon Sharp on a talkshow....all talking loud and at the same time...................kinda like the old slot machines thousands of them all going off at the same time into infinity...it would make you feel like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Its obvious Deion has beef with Tony for whatever reason...

Only a person you despise will do anything that will set you off

We all have that one person or group that no matter what they do or say it is the worst thing ever and sets you off

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Deion was a CB - Tony was a QB. Tony didn't have the luxury to be a gypsy and bounce from one loaded team to the next.

It's one thing to call Deion one of the best, it's another for people to even entertain the idea that a great CB is any way relatable to one of the toughest positions in all of sports.
You are correct, ruffian. Me shame knows no bounds. Forgive me. As the Yank singer Brenda Lee (no relation to Sean Lee) crooned, I'm sorry. So sorry. Please accept me A-pol-oh-gee..

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Indeed my fellow #88 worshipper, for never a better friend nor worse enemy has the Great Spirit bestowed the zesty breath of life unto,,,lettuce render salutations and holey olms in quiet meditation,lest ye be found in distasteful remembrance
:rolleyes:
OK, OK! I will return the beer maker!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He also got away with a pass interference that should have been called, if called cowboys would have won and gone to super bowl
Let me tell you about that, lout!
I was in a bar in ... It could have been Costa mesa, maybe Huntington Beach, bloke. It was packed with 40whiners. I was wearing me Aikman jersey. We Cowboy acolytes were coutnumbered 50-1 --- in SoCal! I was such a target for slurs. I went crazy when Deion interfered on that play I went crazy! I was slobbering mad. Angrier than the queen mum was when me Lizzie married the doofus Phillip! Everybody there roared with delight that the 9ers got away with that. Someone tossed a ciggy butt at me. I went home, dejected. Warm tea and Our Little Darling cupcakes could not assuage me despair.
But I plotted every day. And, bloke, next year I had me revenge. Aikman lofted that pass to Alvin Harper (a backbreaker to the 9ers), then to our slot Kmart --- and that was the start of our reign. No one was there to tell me, well played, gimmie. But it was well played ... by me and the Cowboys!
Amen.

Passepartout

Reaction score
Both Michael and Deion work at the NFL Network. Which is very odd. And really it seems that they do not get along regardless of working together.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
image.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Where are you getting this?
This is a decade ago. It's not some current news story...nor ever was news story.
I know several people (and even me a few times) that played ball with some of the current and ex Cowboys back then. It popped up on the radio with a laughs a few times back then but it wasn't some published news story.
You sound like maybe you don't believe it happened or something?
That's fine. I get it
it's irrelevant anyway.

Pants

Reaction score
awe,,,,poor, poor lil feelings hurt Deiaon, or dion, or Dein....or whatever

wambulance.jpg
I can hear the whiny siren from Ghostbusters now in relation to Sanders

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Deion is so full of himself. I agree with Irvin on this one. Have a sense of humor Deion. Get over it.

Tony is not in position to criticize any hall of famer as much as he failed and never achieved playoff success. Up until 2010, Romo's nickname was the interception man

HanD

Reaction score
This is a decade ago. It's not some current news story...nor ever was news story.
I know several people (and even me a few times) that played ball with some of the current and ex Cowboys back then. It popped up on the radio with a laughs a few times back then but it wasn't some published news story.
You sound like maybe you don't believe it happened or something?
That's fine. I get it
it's irrelevant anyway.

I dont know if the original question doubted you but id like to hear more details of this abd other stories cause i love this kind of stuff and cant get enough. Ive never heard this one.

HanD

Reaction score
Tony is not in position to criticize any hall of famer as much as he failed and never achieved playoff success. Up until 2010, Romo's nickname was the interception man

Only by fools that watched and bought the espn narrative. Then some 5 years later bought the new romo underappreciated narrative when they saw what happened without romo. Guy had to do everything himself and carry a team yet all he got was grief for when he tried too hard to make up for others around him failing.