Twitter: Michael Irvin frustrated with Dak, Lamb, and Micah

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak! :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Question: Do you believe any of your fellow members can think of a SINGLE word, that you are infamous including in your comments, for years, which could replace ALL of the above blanks?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! ____! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Question: Do you believe any of your fellow members can think of a SINGLE word, that you are infamous including in your comments, for years, which could replace ALL of the above blanks?
IMG-0520.gif

mldardy

Reaction score
I wonder how Irvin and the 90s Cowboys would've handled social. Imagine all the cocaine memes, the story of Irvin stabbing a teammate, Letts drug running, and all the other stuff that happened.
It would have been interesting to see how great teams in the 90s in all sports like the Bulls and Yankees would have handled social media. I bet some of them are glad they played in that era and not this one. :laugh:

pitt33

Reaction score
Im getting to the point to where i dont think id mind if they just start from scratch. Get rid of all three. Start fresh. We aint gonna win anything with them anyway so whats the point?
Your spot on.

This team isn’t winning squat with any or all three of them.

Mentally weak TEAM.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are an American original, Rockport. Keep Rockporting! :thumbup:
No hes not. We've seen his kind since the first caveman bashed another over the head with a rock.
Rockporting poisons our community. Interesting you encourage it.
No disrespect intended. I have guilt in my abetting. :)