Michael Irvin on Bill O'Brien

Doomsday101

Reaction score
O'Brien as HC and now GM is well is not endearing himself to the Houston fans. Hopkins is their main weapon and they trade him for David Johnson and a 2021 2nd rd pick? It is one thing getting rid of a player but an elite WR like Hopkins at the very least should require a 1st rd maybe a bit more.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That's it.
One before he met his wife, the others with his wife.

I have no idea what Hopkins has, nor do I care. As long as it doesn't infect the locker room in any way (don't know if it did or not) and he practices and plays his best, that's his business.
I agree 1000% with your take

Philmonroe

Reaction score
He and that actress chic was never married. Funny the double standard lol. Does anyone even know how many kids Hopkins has lol?
I know he wasn’t married to the actress chick. He married the model chick was my point. That means there is only one baby momma. So again do you want to play big stupid or nah? What double standard in regards to my post not some person not here to speak on it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
This should probably end someone's career. Either Irvin or O'Brien.

kumizi

Reaction score
About a 99% chance Irvin is blowing this way our of proportion. Love the guy and the passion he has for the Cowboys but I dont take anything he says seriously.

GINeric

Reaction score
1)This is being overblown for rating$ drama, and to further divide us. Hopkins tweeted about it already, and I believe him.
2)The perception many PROBABLY are seeing/hearing/envisioning is this: Multiple baby mamas showing up too
frequently at the workplace screaming and making a scene, as opposed to the other guy with a similar situation, but keeping quiet about it.

I respect what you stated, but overblown??? I doubt it. Steven a quoted what Hopkins told him directly on the phone.

GINeric

Reaction score
On the other hand we know that a lot of societies ills are the result of broken families and no father in the home.

Great point!!! There's a lot of fatherless children in this country of all races. But in this "society", they will try to make you believe its just ONE group of people who leave kids behind. I'm glad I'm well traveled and educated enough to know the truth.

GINeric

Reaction score
As much as we all love Irvin for his contributions to those SB teams, he's clearly a buffoon and not some one i would trust to report anything

He's essentially an outlandish clown who has funny rants because he's clueless

Well with those supposed traits of Irvin's, sounds like he would be the perfect candidate to lead this country in the top office.

ESisback

Reaction score
I respect what you stated, but overblown??? I doubt it. Steven a quoted what Hopkins told him directly on the phone.

The fact that it’s being covered and analyzed and debated so heavily is precisely WHY it’s overblown. It’s perfectly understandable that a HC (boss) in a locker room (workplace) would have an unfavorable reaction to drama not work related.

ESisback

Reaction score
Great point!!! There's a lot of fatherless children in this country of all races. But in this "society", they will try to make you believe its just ONE group of people who leave kids behind. I'm glad I'm well traveled and educated enough to know the truth.

No one in this case is trying to make others believe it’s just one group of people. That’s just paranoia. They’re just discussing the details involved here.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No one in this case is trying to make others believe it’s just one group of people. That’s just paranoia. They’re just discussing the details involved here.
Yeah i dislike when people come with stuff. Keep it to what is the actual discussion among those in the current thread not that stuff you bringing from outside.

GINeric

Reaction score
Definitely not paranoia.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Maybe I'm misinterpreting it, but it seems the issue was Hopkins bringing the mothers of his children to/around the facility -- not so much O'Brien passing a value judgement on Hopkins for having kids with multiple women.

If that's the case, I see no issue with the employer (i.e. O'Brien) telling the employee (i.e. Hopkins) that he shouldn't bring his girlfriends, wife, or whomever to the facility. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

But to link that to Aaron Hernandez? :huh:

MarcusRock

Reaction score

You literally entered this thread with your "PC Police" comments and then mentioned that "only certain types of speculation are accepted" when no one else was even going there and are now trying to act like you didn't come in here already teeming with bias? Why weren't you "just discussing the details involved here" instead of staging an agenda watch via, wait for it ...... agenda (victimhood to the lay person)?

ESisback

Reaction score
Definitely not paranoia.

What would you call it if you were the manager of a big, public business, and one of your employees had multiple children with multiple women, each of which were bringing outside noise and distraction to your business? Wouldn’t you mention it to your employee? If he had a natural persecution complex and had ANY kind of negative reaction, wouldn’t the media be all over that? Drama! Ratings!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3t4yzc.gif

@Xelda @kristie