Mike Evans, Tee Higgins, Josey Jewell, Maurice Hurst, D.J. Reader, Connor Mcgovern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
I know it's a pipe dream, but if we could land 2 of these players I would be impressed. I really think Dak needs a big body receiver to throw to. I really like Jewell at MLB too

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to pay Evans the kind of money he wants. If they do? Sucks to be them, WR is becoming a position of drafting if needed not paying big money to a 30 year old

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I just don’t wanna spend big money on a receiver. Big money should only be reserved or rather the money speaking correctly for linebacker, d tackle and o line. Anything else is a waste Imo. Ceedee is elite, cooks came on late and is a fine 2, let Tolbert or a much cheaper free agent number 3 come on.

No need to pay Mike evans 20-25m per.

exciter

Reaction score
It’s a 2 read and check down offense. Lamb is the 1st read 90% of the time. Ferguson is the 2nd read 70% of the time. The 2nd and 3rd receiver are nothing but a decoy on 70% or more plays. Dropping cap on a receiver to be a decoy is a waste of resources. Hurst is 6’2” 291 and has 9.5 sacks in 5 seasons. OSA is 6’2 287 and has 9 sacks in 3 seasons is better vs the run, as a rusher and a better overall player. Not sure where the interest in this player comes from. I’d eat broccoli for a month if they dropped the cap it would take to sign Reader…. Thinks is about as likely as Jerry deciding to fade into the sunset. Jewel is the only player I see having a legitimate chance on this list assuming he’ll take a 2yr 12m ish contract similar to Esch!

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
they could get calvin johnson, fred bilenitkoff, jerry rice and tony hill in their prime...and Dak is throwing a pick 6 in crunch time.
He would be pissed next game after a pick six party against Green Bay.

plymkr

Reaction score
Switch that around. DT, LB, OL.
Agree. DT, LB and OL is what is needed. We have plenty of jersey salesmen in CD, Micah and Dak. We need trenches guys that will do the dirty work so we can improve. We need to stop the run and improve our running game or it’s going to be more of the same regardless who plays QB and WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.