Mike Leach on QB accuracy

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You mean when I provided the post numbers that actually provided the sequence for context that blew up your little lie.

Since you can’t handle simple math here’s a riddle:

What do you call it when you get exposed lying, corrected, and banned?

We call that the QuincyCarterEra

I provided the posts, at least four of them, answering the question correctly. Every single time. Blowing up your BS claim lol.

You then quoted @xwalker mistake, which was just oversight on his part that you blew up and made a big deal. It's just so sad. You act like a little girl. It's pathetic.

Riddle me this?
What do you call a low life liar(like Kizer pointed out) who has nothing better to do on a Friday night then go around lying about people with the intent to start stuff? And on top of that, being so stupid you dont even understand that %'s take into account sample size.

That's a CalyFlunkOut for you. The fake wanna be engineer that has to lie on a forum about his real life because he's embarrassed to tell the truth.

:lmao2::lmao2::muttley::facepalm::laugh:

Don't reply without the quote of me answering the % question wrong, just once. Despite answering it numerous times.

black label

Reaction score

There is no coach that can teach Dak how to throw a football. You're either accurate, or you're not.

This isn't about poise. Dak has poise. So it isn't an experience fix that comes with getting "comfortable". Dak is comfortable.

And that's a problem because this just comes down to lack of ability.

Darius Jackson can practice all he wants, but he'll never be Zeke. Dak can work himself to the bone, but he'll never be an elite passer.

:hammer:boom

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I thought those were anologies everyone could relate to. Obviously you don’t agree with my opinions and subjective term of carrying. That’s fine. We’re all certainly entitled to believe what we will.
Could you just answer a straight question with a straight answer, for once?
This is ridiculous.
Now I know how you traveled with the team for years- you're a politician.

HungryLion

Reaction score
We weren’t discussing 2016. At least I wasn’t. Dak was much more effective and so was our offense.

So then let me ask you this question.

Based on your most recent comments about Goff carrying his team to 13-3 this year.

You would then have to say that Dak carries the cowboys to 13-3 in 2016 then. Right? I mean I don’t believe that to be the case. But I’m just saying based on your recent comments about Goff.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Based on your most recent comments about Goff carrying his team to 13-3 this year.

You would then have to say that Dak carries the cowboys to 13-3 in 2016 then. Right?
His definition of "carrying" is...
Well we have zero flipping idea of what his definition of "carrying:" is. He won't say.

Will you, @Diehardblues ?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dads accuracy is underrated. His deep ball accuracy needs work.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Correct. His stats clearly reflect in our toned down offensive scheme he’s very accurate with Dink and Dunk.

Unfortunately it’s culminated into a bottom tier passing attack which was resurrected with Cooper ending in 22nd in the league. Bravo!

I think the criticism is valid on his passing weaknesses. It doesn’t mean Dak doesn’t bring some assets and we obviously can have some success with him. But the bigger point as Erod refers to is does it put us on a more less keel with some of the other teams in Final 8 and their prolific passing QB’s?

I know this will fall of deaf ears because the blind don't believe in concrete facts and using stats but I'm going to post it anyways to try and educate the masses.

At least they aren't using vague terms this time so we can show them how stupid their arguments are with ease.

kskboys

Reaction score
One last stab. Suppose a SS is slightly less accurate on his throws, and 2-3 more runners out of every 100 get on base because he makes an occasional bad throw that another guy wouldn't, but the other guy boots 3-4 more ground balls out of 100 that the guy with the slightly less accurate arm wouldn't. Now consider that the guy with the slightly less accurate arm is able to make another 2-3 plays out of 100 because he has the range and arm strength to get to a ball and make the throw that the guy with the more accurate arm can't. Now, net that out - the guy with the less accurate arm allows 2-3 more base runners out of 100, and the guy with the slightly more accurate arm allows 5-7 more base runners out of 100. Who is the better SS?
You take the guy w/ an accurate arm and range!!!!!!!!! No more stabs, I'm never going to agree w/ you. We could start touting more and more BS, but then we'd start sounding like the bashers and homers going at it. Not sure why you want to carry on.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

You would then have to say that Dak carries the cowboys to 13-3 in 2016 then. Right? I mean I don’t believe that to be the case. But I’m just saying based on your recent comments about Goff.
I think you could present a reasonable argument for that in 2016 for Dak. It’s doubtful after Romo went down that without Dak we would have had the winning wave. Especially with a much lesser defense that season. That was a sensational season for Dak.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I provided the posts, at least four of them, answering the question correctly. Every single time. Blowing up your BS claim lol.

You then quoted @xwalker mistake, which was just oversight on his part that you blew up and made a big deal. It's just so sad. You act like a little girl. It's pathetic.

Riddle me this?
What do you call a low life liar(like Kizer pointed out) who has nothing better to do on a Friday night then go around lying about people with the intent to start stuff? And on top of that, being so stupid you dont even understand that %'s take into account sample size.

That's a CalyFlunkOut for you. The fake wanna be engineer that has to lie on a forum about his real life because he's embarrassed to tell the truth.

:lmao2::lmao2::muttley::facepalm::laugh:

Don't reply without the quote of me answering the % question wrong, just once. Despite answering it numerous times.

Lulz, unhinged.

You’ve literally lied three times in that post alone.

1) You’ve never once answered the question confirming whether “55 is ‘150% more’ than 37?” which was the original point of contention which I laid out in those posts in the other thread that you refuse to acknowledge exists.

2) You didn’t think xwalker originally made a mistake because you were in agreement with his math in his subsequent posts where he failed to realize his error initially (you like to ignore that as if it didn’t happen). Why? Because his mistake was your mistake.

3) Now your latest dimwitted lie is saying I claimed I was an engineer. I asked you for proof of that. You respond with some post from kaiser surmising I was an engineer, not actually me claiming I was one. Pathetic.

Funny, you could easily go back and dispute my response to yours in the thread that got you banned.

Instead, you’re left posting lies and mashing emoticons to fill up space hoping that will help you save face, lol.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
His definition of "carrying" is...
Well we have zero flipping idea of what his definition of "carrying:" is. He won't say.

Will you, @Diehardblues ?
I’ve never really heard anyone define “carrying”. It’s like many subjective descriptions whether it’s” great “ or “ elite”. You kinda either get it and agree with it or your looking to break it down if you don’t.

And why I used the anologies I did earlier about how we might look at the same girl and one of us might see “ hot” and the other doesn’t.

kskboys

Reaction score
I’ve never really heard anyone define “carrying”. It’s like many subjective descriptions whether it’s” great “ or “ elite”. You kinda either get it and agree with it or your looking to break it down if you don’t.

And why I used the anologies I did earlier about how we might look at the same girl and one of us might see “ hot” and the other doesn’t.
Yeah, carrying is more of a media term, used to exaggerate how well someone played. There's no real definition in the NFL because it's impossible for any one player to actually carry 21 others.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You take the guy w/ an accurate arm and range!!!!!!!!! No more stabs, I'm never going to agree w/ you. We could start touting more and more BS, but then we'd start sounding like the bashers and homers going at it. Not sure why you want to carry on.

Lol - you certainly ducked the question.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Lulz, unhinged.

You’ve literally lied three times in that post alone.

1) You’ve never once answered the question confirming whether “55 is ‘150% more’ than 37?” which was the original point of contention which I laid out in those posts in the other thread that you refuse to acknowledge exists.

2) You didn’t think xwalker originally made a mistake because you were in agreement with his math in his subsequent posts where he failed to realize his error initially (you like to ignore that as if it didn’t happen). Why? Because his mistake was your mistake.

3) Now your latest dimwitted lie is saying I claimed I was an engineer. I asked you for proof of that. You respond with some post from kaiser surmising I was an engineer, not actually me claiming I was one. Pathetic.

Funny, you could easily go back and dispute my response to yours in the thread that got you banned.

Instead, you’re left posting lies and mashing emoticons to fill up space hoping that will help you save face, lol.
@CalPolyTechnique Three times on one page alone.

Here's the engineer comment. Which you didnt refute the very next comment.

So here you are you wanting to be exposed @CalPolyTechnique and you got what you wanted.

Never come at your superior

Don't get so butthurt my dude.

"Never once answered" 1. Lmao four examples AGAIN! For the 2nd time. If you can't read you can't read. Liar

2. Xwalker corrected himself in a post after his initial, and I agreed with him. Liar again.

3. More proof that you claimed you were an engineer. And Kiser can back it up. Liar

4. Just did.

Lmao. You literally can't be this dumb. It's impossible.

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol - you certainly ducked the question.
No, Omer, I did not. I've explained this several times, and you simply keep trying to make me believe your theory. We are getting nowhere, and at this point it just turns to insults. Is that what you're aiming for?

We agree on a lot, prolly on most. Here's one we don't agree on. What's the problem? Why are you trying to fight?